It is unconscionable that the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival is honoring Ed Asner at your upcoming Gala in Beverly Hills. Ed Asner is an advisory board member of Jewish Voice for Peace, a virulently anti-Israel organization that fully supports the boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel. This includes a cultural and artistic boycott of Israel, and everything under that umbrella. If you didn’t know, Jewish Voice for Peace: led a boycott against the Chicago Festival of Israeli Cinema, successfully urged Oscar-nominated actors to boycott a packaged trip to Israel, brought a Palestinian terrorist convicted of murdering two students as a guest speaker at their national convention. READ MORE
Most Clicked This Week
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- Pensacola Saudi gunman's Twitter account "condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al-Qaeda’s deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden"
- J Street and Palestinian Authority praise Democratic-led resolution which supports Two-State Solution and condemns proposed West Bank annexations
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- 6 European countries join forces to do business with Iran (and throw Israel under the bus)