This Is the Oldest Known Inscription Bearing the Full Name of Jerusalem
by Laura Geggel
October 9, 2018
Most Clicked This Week
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Jonathan Greenblatt #ADL's "new executive director is betraying the organization’s purpose"
- Lawsuit alleges "Newton public school students are propagandized with materials that slander Israel and the Jewish people, and that falsify history to promote the Islamic religion in public schools"
- "There was a reason why Jamal Khashoggi felt so comfortable in Turkey, while actual journalists in the country were terrified of being locked up, tortured and disappeared"
- UCLA & Tufts: First amendment means its okay to demonize Israel
- Israeli war planners are profoundly aware of Israel’s lack of strategic depth. "This bitter reality has meant that Israel’s military doctrine has of necessity come to emphasize offensive tactics: carrying the war to the enemy and away from Israel’s population centers as quickly as possible"
- "Will the international community ever wake up to realize that Palestinian leaders are playing them for fools?"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4