PLO official and self-admitted liar Saeb Erekat reassured whoever is still listening to him that the Arab world will not normalize relations with Israel without prior, comprehensive implementation of the Arab Peace Initiative. Ironically, he made these statements in Amman, Jordan, which has been at peace with Israel since 1994. Erekat, the Secretary General of the Executive Committee of the PLO, said that talks about normalization are “merely hallucinations of Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu.” READ MORE
Most Clicked This Week
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) given podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- "Tlaib’s behavior is not unique. Her fake, anti-Jewish history of the Holocaust is of a piece with the long history of anti-Jewish behavior"
- At the UN: World Health Organization dumps on Israel again while Brigitte Gabriel--a Lebanese woman wearing a Star of David--steps forward to defend Israel
- "Since around 10 a.m. on Saturday, around 300 rockets have been fired into Israel from Gaza"
- #MemorialDay #ArlingtonNationalCemetery: "Now I know why your soldiers fight so hard. You take better care of your dead than we do our living”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "These Democrats do not want to see Trump succeed at anything, even if his success would be good for America, for Israel and for peace"