Most Clicked This Week
- “Whether you are liberal or conservative, if you love Israel, we share common ground. But if you support organizations that seek to harm Israel, and your declarations of being pro-Israel are insincere, we have nothing to say to each other”
- Why are most Westerners ignorant about history of #Islam and the West ?
- "Feminists denounce the Western “patriarchy,” but say nothing against the Muslim treatment of women as chattel; gays denounce Christian bakeries, but say nothing against the Muslim execution of gays"
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- CNN: "In an audio recording of Marc Lamont Hill’s remarks there, he can be heard using his anti-Israel propaganda to advocate for violence"
- CNN fires Marc Lamont Hill after he calls for a free Palestine "from the river to the sea" i.e. Israel's destruction
- "Why would students calling themselves progressives feel the need to use such a startling, antisemitic chant to make their presence known?"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"