Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Auschwitz
JEWISH PRESS by Jewish Business News staff January 27, 2015 For the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, heads of state from France, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Germany, Malta, Norway, Poland, Slovenia and Switzerland will attend, but not the … Continue reading
TABLET MAG by Chavie Lieber November 26, 2014 In his memoir ‘Measure of a Man,’ Martin Greenfield recalls how he survived Auschwitz to become an iconic tailor to the stars…..He has hand-tailored suits for President Obama and President Clinton, as … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Marc Thiessen August 17, 2014 OSWIECIM, Poland Walking among the starvation cells and gas chambers where more than a million souls perished, it is hard to explain to my 12-year-old son how the free world allowed this … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER By Joshua Levitt April 29, 2014 Muslim praying at Auschwitz “I believe our trip made a big crack in the Palestinian wall of ignorance and indifference about the Holocaust. The recent statement by Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas recognizing the Holocaust … Continue reading