Most Clicked This Week
- The New Yorker "consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "Linda Sarsour: What makes you most worthy of this request to shut the hell up is that you’ve contributed to a culture that vilifies Jews for speaking out against anti-Semitism"
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
- Julius Streicher would be proud: New York Times channels Der Stürmer with antisemitic Netanyahu cartoon
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
Tag Archives: #BDSFail
#BDSFail UK #BDS poll concluded “Muslim respondents were almost four times likelier to agree with the need to boycott Israel than the average”
JERUSALEM POST Boycotting Israel has little appeal in the UK, Despite star power by Cnaan Lipschiz February 1, 2019 …In the poll of 4,005 British respondents, only 10 percent agreed that Israel should be boycotted, compared to 46 percent who … Continue reading
JNS.ORG BDS gets handed a devastating defeat at the University of Illinois by Paul Miller March 15, 2018 By a nearly 2-1 margin, students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign voted “no” to a proposed anti-Israel referendum calling for … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Radiohead overcomes BDS pressure for triumphant night in Tel Aviv by Ronnie Remeny July 20, 2017 The last time Radiohead performed in Israel was in 2000, just before the release of the divisive, Kid A; an album which saw the band … Continue reading
BDSFail Radiohead stands up to BDS; “ZOA calls on concert facilities not to give a platform to anti-Israel activist Roger Waters”
JERUSALEM POST Radiohead withstands pro-Palestinian jeers at Glastonbury Festival by Ariane Mandell June 24, 2017 Rock legends Radiohead were harassed by pro-Palestinian hecklers during their set at Glastonbury Music festival on Saturday, photos from the Facebook group “Radiohead fans for … Continue reading
#BDSFail 18,000 member group says academic boycott of Israel “contradicts MLA’s purpose to promote teaching and research on language and literature”
LEGAL INSURRECTION Modern Language Association members pass ANTI-BDS resolution by 2-1 margin by William A. Jacobson June 14, 2017 In a severe blow to the anti-Israel academic boycott movement, the 18,000 member Modern Language Association has passed a Resolution explicitly … Continue reading
THE TOWER All 50 U.S. Governors Say Boycotts of Israel “Incompatible” With American Values by Staff May 18, 2017 The governors of all 50 U.S. states on Thursday released a statement strongly denouncing boycotts of Israel as “antithetical to our values … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Washington U Hillel Hailed for Refusing to Fund J Street-Hosted Breaking the Silence Event by Rachel Frommer April 25, 2017 A student leader at Washington University in St. Louis (Wash U) has applauded the school’s Hillel for refusing to fund a … Continue reading