Most Clicked This Week
- Ami Horowitz talks with Portland protesters, gets attacked
- DNC 2020 platform expresses "opposition to “any effort to unfairly single out and delegitimize Israel, including at the UN or through the BDS movement"
- #SethRogen: You have an obligation to think before you speak and to have some familiarity with facts before you libel people
- Knesset member: “Wow. Twitter just admitted that tweets calling genocide against Jews by Iranian leaders DON’T violate its policy! This is a double standard. This is anti-Semitism”
- “How coverage of the Jewish state became a signifier of the ideological activism that now permeates Western culture”
- #SethRogen's opinions about Israel "are increasingly popular among young progressives who have replaced traditional Jewish religious and moral values with a menu of cultural Marxist ideas regrading race, victimhood, and power"
- Memo to Abbas: "The fact is, no other refugee population exists from the 1940s. They have all moved on to build their lives in the places to which they fled or in other countries"
- Long story short: “Only credible military threats have convinced Iran to postpone its nuclear ambitions”
Tag Archives: #BDSFail
#BDSFail UK #BDS poll concluded “Muslim respondents were almost four times likelier to agree with the need to boycott Israel than the average”
JERUSALEM POST Boycotting Israel has little appeal in the UK, Despite star power by Cnaan Lipschiz February 1, 2019 …In the poll of 4,005 British respondents, only 10 percent agreed that Israel should be boycotted, compared to 46 percent who … Continue reading
JNS.ORG BDS gets handed a devastating defeat at the University of Illinois by Paul Miller March 15, 2018 By a nearly 2-1 margin, students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign voted “no” to a proposed anti-Israel referendum calling for … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Radiohead overcomes BDS pressure for triumphant night in Tel Aviv by Ronnie Remeny July 20, 2017 The last time Radiohead performed in Israel was in 2000, just before the release of the divisive, Kid A; an album which saw the band … Continue reading
BDSFail Radiohead stands up to BDS; “ZOA calls on concert facilities not to give a platform to anti-Israel activist Roger Waters”
JERUSALEM POST Radiohead withstands pro-Palestinian jeers at Glastonbury Festival by Ariane Mandell June 24, 2017 Rock legends Radiohead were harassed by pro-Palestinian hecklers during their set at Glastonbury Music festival on Saturday, photos from the Facebook group “Radiohead fans for … Continue reading
#BDSFail 18,000 member group says academic boycott of Israel “contradicts MLA’s purpose to promote teaching and research on language and literature”
LEGAL INSURRECTION Modern Language Association members pass ANTI-BDS resolution by 2-1 margin by William A. Jacobson June 14, 2017 In a severe blow to the anti-Israel academic boycott movement, the 18,000 member Modern Language Association has passed a Resolution explicitly … Continue reading
THE TOWER All 50 U.S. Governors Say Boycotts of Israel “Incompatible” With American Values by Staff May 18, 2017 The governors of all 50 U.S. states on Thursday released a statement strongly denouncing boycotts of Israel as “antithetical to our values … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Washington U Hillel Hailed for Refusing to Fund J Street-Hosted Breaking the Silence Event by Rachel Frommer April 25, 2017 A student leader at Washington University in St. Louis (Wash U) has applauded the school’s Hillel for refusing to fund a … Continue reading
THE TOWER The BDS Movement Claimed Eight Victories in 2016. They Were All Actually Losses by David Gerstman March 10, 2017 One of the key tactics of the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign is to make claims that … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA BDS fail: American scholars reject Israel boycott by Ben Ariel January 8, 2017 The U.S. Modern Language Association on Saturday rejected a resolution calling for an academic boycott of Israel. 113 members of the delegate assembly voted against … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Roger Waters’ Israel opinions are costing him millions by Emily Smith October 27, 2016 Roger Waters is planning his most spectacular and expensive tour yet — but the Pink Floyd legend is facing backlash from some big-name … Continue reading