Most Clicked This Week
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Gibson's Bakery vs Oberlin "I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Pull up a chair--here's the best explanation of the #Trump phenomenon
- Pete Buttigieg paraphrased: "I know better than Israel what's best for their security and I'll see that they're punished if they annex parts of the West Bank...and we’ll rejoin Iran Deal”
Tag Archives: #BlackLivesMatter
FRONT PAGE MAG Protest Thugs and the Real Evil in Charlotte by Daniel Greenfield September 23, 2016 Keith Lamont Scott was scum. He had been convicted of assault with a deadly weapon in two different states and convicted of assault in … Continue reading
In this powerful and timely Firewall, Bill Whittle provides shocking evidence that demolishes the central, Big Lie of Black Lives Matter and then goes on to explain why a lie that size needs to be told by people like Hillary … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Black Lives Matter Must Rescind Its Anti-Israel Declaration by Alan Dershowitz August 16, 2016 …Until and unless Black Lives Matter removes this blood libel from its platform and renounces it, no decent person — black, white or of any … Continue reading
Jewish Liberals “surprised” by #BlackLivesMatter targeting Israel for destruction; they shouldn’t have been
COMMENTARY The Anti-Israel Left and the Dems by Jonathan S. Tobin August 9, 201 In the last week, two influential groups issued platforms that demonstrated just how far the left has gone in attacking Israel. Both the Black Lives Matter … Continue reading
THE DAILY WIRE Lemon Collapses When Challenged By Clarke by Robert Kraychik July 18, 2016 Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke made left-wing CNN’s Don Lemon visibly uncomfortable on Sunday night as he described the neo-Marxist Black Lives Matter as pushing … Continue reading
#ADL in supporting #BlackLivesMatter promotes anti-Semitism, denigration of cops and terrorism (and we thought ADL’s mission was fighting bigotry)
ALGEMEINER The ADL and #BlackLivesMatter by Morton A. Klein July 10, 2016 …However, the abiding Jewish support for black equality should not blind any organization into supporting the anti-police, antisemitic, anti-Israel #BlackLivesMatter movement. Therefore, my organization, the Zionist Organization of … Continue reading
#Obama : “If many Americans feel as if the nation is heading toward an abyss, it is due in no small measure to the same person who is, belatedly, trying to calm public opinion”
COMMENTARY Unraveling Obama’s False Narratives by Jonathan Tobin July 10, 2016 …Throughout his presidency and in particular during the last two years since the shooting in Ferguson, Missouri in August 2014, he and other administration figures, such as former Attorney … Continue reading