Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- Snoop Dogg "ignoring Farrakhan's history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban"
Tag Archives: #ConcernedStudents2015
Brandeis occupier demands includes apology to student who Tweeted “i have no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today” and “amerikka needs an intifada. enough is enough”
TIMES OF ISRAEL How would Orwell feel about today’s college campuses? by Amanda Borschel-Dan November 24, 2015 Located on the outskirts of Boston, Brandeis University has been under siege since Friday when a group of some 150 undergrad and graduate … Continue reading
#ConcernedStudents2015 from Brandeis issue ultimatum: If we don’t get it, shut it down, or we’ll kill this dog
LEGAL INSURRECTION Brandeis U becomes latest to receive set of “Demands” by William A. Jacobson November 20, 2015 Brandeis University becomes the latest school to receive a set of demands from a student protest group… or else. The group, calling itself … Continue reading