Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Hillel
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen December 8, 2014 Back in October, Holly Bicerano, a Jewish student at Boston University, penned an article for the Times of Israel entitled “Why Hillel Should Welcome Anti-Zionists and BDS Backers.” Extolling the virtues of a … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Aidan Pink November 2014 A new movement started by college students seeks to dramatically disrupt Jewish activities on campuses. How the community responds will have a large impact on the future of American Jewish life. READ MORE
JTA by Batya Ungar-Sargon October 14, 2014 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (JTA) — Harvard senior Rachel Sandalow-Ash scanned the exuberant crowd that packed a campus auditorium on Saturday night. “Wow,” she said, speaking to an audience of some 350 composed primarily of … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Associated Press June 8, 2014 NEW YORK — Once a unifying cause for generations of American Jews, Israel is now bitterly dividing Jewish communities. Jewish organizations are withdrawing invitations to Jewish speakers or performers considered too critical of … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Amanda Borschel-Dan June 9, 2014 April saw the first major convergence of the Hillel International, J Street U and Open Hillel constellation. Despite Hillel International’s public partnership with J Street, the Boston University Hillel student board decided … Continue reading