Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Hillel
THE TOWER by Aidan Pink November 2014 A new movement started by college students seeks to dramatically disrupt Jewish activities on campuses. How the community responds will have a large impact on the future of American Jewish life. READ MORE
JTA by Batya Ungar-Sargon October 14, 2014 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (JTA) — Harvard senior Rachel Sandalow-Ash scanned the exuberant crowd that packed a campus auditorium on Saturday night. “Wow,” she said, speaking to an audience of some 350 composed primarily of … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Associated Press June 8, 2014 NEW YORK — Once a unifying cause for generations of American Jews, Israel is now bitterly dividing Jewish communities. Jewish organizations are withdrawing invitations to Jewish speakers or performers considered too critical of … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Amanda Borschel-Dan June 9, 2014 April saw the first major convergence of the Hillel International, J Street U and Open Hillel constellation. Despite Hillel International’s public partnership with J Street, the Boston University Hillel student board decided … Continue reading