Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Islam
AMERICAN THINKER Is Islam Reformable? by Amil Imani December 17, 2015 The idea of reforming Islam is not entirely new. But Islam cannot be reformed the way Christianity was. For one, Islam claims that it is the perfect eternal faith … Continue reading
CLARION PROJECT December 10, 2015 By the Numbers – The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA Obama Speech a Disgrace, Full of Falsehoods and No New Policy by Staff December 7, 2015 President Obama’s terrorism speech was a frightening disgrace. Not only was there no new policy, but it was filled with … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Obama Kind of, Sort of Discovers Muslim Terrorism by Bruce Thornton December 8, 2015 …This brings us to the core of Obama’s delusion, one alas indulged by many Republicans who should know better. He wants these “moderate” … Continue reading
Why you probably shouldn’t be reading Salon.com, “among the worst offenders of the new pseudo-journalism”
SAM HARRIS BLOG Sam Harris: The ‘Salon’ Interview November 24, 2015 …Just think of it: Here is a woman [Ayaan Hirsi Ali] who was raised in a condition of medieval theocracy in Somalia and subjected to FGM. Sensing that there … Continue reading
When calls are made to unite to combat global Islamic terrorism, as in the aftermath of the Paris massacres, Israel, which is on the front lines of the battle, is simply ignored
JERUSALEM POST Saving innocent lives must have priority over civil liberties by Isi Leibler November 25, 2015 The indisputable prime responsibility of any government is to protect the life and limb of its citizens. This overrides all other considerations, including … Continue reading
Drawing cartoons, riding a train, flying a plane, going to the office, being a Jew…these offenses were punishable by death
ATLANTIC MONTHLY ‘Crimes’ Jihadists Will Sentence You to Death For by Jeffrey Goldberg November 14, 2015 Militant Islamism’s war on all of us appears to be accelerating. Christians, Jews, Hindus, atheists, women, gays, and millions upon millions of Muslims who … Continue reading