Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
Tag Archives: US Holocaust Memorial Museum
When it concerns genocide, what’s more useful — create an “initiative” amid fanfare or actually save lives ?
NATIONAL REVIEW Obama’s ‘Atrocity Prevention Board’ — Abandoned, but Not Forgotten by Elliott Abrams October 7, 2015 In April 2012, Barack Obama went to the Holocaust Museum to declare, in solemn tones, that the lessons of the Holocaust and other … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Terrence McCoy August 7, 2014 From Ed Lasky: The world seemingly has no interest in the human rights abuses that go on daily at a breathtaking rate and with a viscousness that far exceeds anything seen in the … Continue reading