Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- Deviating slightly from their mission statement, Morris Dees and Southern Poverty Law Center are "selling fear and hate"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- Jews and Parkinson's Disease
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- University of Illinois Chicago: "The expression “Jewish Privilege” is particularly chilling for Jews, of course, because Jews are so disproportionately successful in many realms of competition"
Search posts by category
- Follow ArchitectGuy on WordPress.com
Tags#IranDeal #PalestinianTerror ADL AIPAC Alan Dershowitz anti-Semitism Barack Obama BDS Benjamin Netanyahu Boycott Divest Sanctions CAMERA Caroline Glick Chicago Democrats Donald Trump Egypt Europe European Union Fatah France Gaza Germany Hamas Hezbollah Hillary Clinton Holocaust IDF Iran Iran Deal Iraq ISIS Islam Islamic State JCPOA Jerusalem John Kerry J Street Judea Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas Michael Oren Muslim Brotherhood Muslims New York Times Nuclear Operation Protective Edge Palestine Palestinian Palestinian Authority Palestinians Paris President Barack Obama Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Refugees Republicans Russia Samaria Saudi Arabia Secretary of State John Kerry StandWithUs Students for Justice in Palestine Syria Tel Aviv terror Terrorism Turkey Two State Solution United Nations United States US Congress US State Department Vladimir Putin West Bank White House Zionism