Most Clicked This Week
- Nazi Concentration Camps on British Soil
- Kathy Griffin “culturally appropriates” an Islamist executioner, yet there’s no outcry from the left
- EVENT Chicago Private Premiere and Reception for "When the Smoke Clears: A Story of Brotherhood, Resilience and Hope" [VIDEO]
- BDS: "#UNHRC's effort to create a database of companies working in and with Israel is being viewed by pro-Israel leaders as an effort to intimidate Israeli and Western businesses"
- More Arabs standing up for Israel
- Pull up a chair--here's the best explanation of the #Trump phenomenon
- Intersectionality: "The essence of anti-Semitism is the bigoted claim that if there is a problem, then Jews must be its cause"
- EVENT CAMERA Gala New York City April 30
Search posts by category
- Follow ArchitectGuy on WordPress.com
Tags#IranDeal #PalestinianTerror ADL AIPAC Alan Dershowitz anti-Semitism Barack Obama BDS Benjamin Netanyahu Boycott Divest Sanctions CAMERA Caroline Glick Chicago Democrats Donald Trump Egypt Europe European Union Fatah France Gaza Germany Hamas Hezbollah Hillary Clinton Holocaust IDF Iran Iran Deal Iraq ISIS Islam Islamic State JCPOA Jerusalem Jewish Voice for Peace John Kerry J Street Judea Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas Muslim Brotherhood Muslims New York Times Nuclear Palestine Palestinian Palestinian Authority Palestinians Paris President Barack Obama Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Refugees Republicans Russia Samaria Saudi Arabia Secretary of State John Kerry StandWithUs Students for Justice in Palestine Syria Tel Aviv Temple Mount terror Terrorism Turkey Two State Solution United Nations United States US Congress US State Department Vladimir Putin West Bank White House Zionism