Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
Author Archives: ArchitectGuy
University of Illinois presentation “’instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger”
JEWISH JOURNAL University of Illinois Chancellor Condemns ‘Anti-Semitic Content’ in Housing Staff Meeting Presentation by Aaron Bandler October 14, 2019 University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) Chancellor Robert Jones condemned the “anti-Semitic content” featured in a presentation during a Sept. 25 … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES How not to end endless wars by Clifford D. May October 16, 2019 Whatever might be said about Donald Trump, I always figured him for a savvy New Yorker who knew a good deal when he saw one. … Continue reading
Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds”
JNS ‘Entry of radical Islamist forces into northern Syria is disturbing,’ ex-Israeli intelligence official says by Yaakov Lappin October 15, 2019 Israel has been closely monitoring Turkey’s brutal offensive against the Kurds in northeast Syria in recent days. Israeli Prime … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Israeli Actress Gal Gadot Joins Husband in Producing ‘Irena Sendler,’ Will Star in Title Role by Hana Levi Julian October 13, 2019 Entertainment industry website Deadline reported exclusively this weekend that Israeli actress Gal Gadot is teaming with … Continue reading
“Right-wing anti-Semites see any accusation of anti-Semitism as a Jewish conspiracy to take away the rights of whites, while left-wing anti-Semites sees the same accusation as an attempt to silence Palestinians”
FORWARD I Was Protested At Bard College For Being A Jew by Batya Ungar-Sargon October 12, 2019 …When the conference began Thursday morning, I was warned that protesters from the Bard chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine planned to … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Rabbinate DNA tests seek Jewishness in the blood, become a bone of contention by Marissa Newman October 7, 2019 …For many who arrived in Israel in the 1990s, after the fall of the Soviet Union — some … Continue reading
Let our candidates lead by example “before they lecture the country on carbon emissions, gun ownership, and ‘white privilege’”
NATIONAL REVIEW Our Privileged Scolds by Victor Davis Handon September 24, 2019 …So upset are our woke progressive candidates that they insist that the rich, the privileged, the white, and the native-born must now pay ever more penance. Amid such … Continue reading