Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Author Archives: ArchitectGuy
A short message from a Muslim to liberals: “If you truly stand for values such as peace, social justice, liberty and freedoms, your apologetic view of radical Islam is in total contradiction with all of those values”
GATESTONE As a Muslim, I am Shocked by Liberals and Leftists by Majid Rafizadeh March 25, 2017 If you had grown up, as I did, between two authoritarian governments — the Islamic Republic of Iran and Syria — under the … Continue reading
“Now I don’t want to ruin anyone’s vacation, but the next time you are heading for some R&R at the Dead Sea via Jerusalem, pay close attention to the scenery on the sides of the road” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST The Diabolical PA/EU Plan for Area C by Josh Hastens March 13, 2017 …Over the past decade there has been a huge upsurge in the number of structures going up in illegal Beduin villages and encampments on both … Continue reading
Israel’s U.N. Ambassador Danny Danon: “There can be no moral equivalency between the building of homes and murderous terrorism”
WASHINGTON POST U.S. diplomat accuses U.N. of bias against Israel by Anne Gearan March 24, 2017 The Trump administration is strongly condemning what it calls a systemic anti-Israel bias at the United Nations, arguing Friday that U.N. monitoring of West … Continue reading
Read Yishai’s “A Settler’s View of Israel’s Future” published last month in the New York Times for real-world solutions that can actually work for all parties.
“We demonize those who disagree with us. Worse than that, most of us have chosen to live in virtual ideological safe zones in which we’ve declared those who disagree may not enter on peril of being “defriended”
JNS Notes from a journey through a divided people by Jonathan S. Tobin March 21, 2017 Blame it on President Donald Trump and Fox News. Perhaps it’s the fault of the mainstream liberal media and its leading outlets like The … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Senate approves David Friedman as Israel ambassador by Michael Wilner March 23, 2017 David Friedman, a longtime friend and bankruptcy lawyer of US President Donald Trump, was approved by the Senate on Thursday to serve as ambassador to … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Online slip-up led police to JCC bomb threat suspect by Staff and AP March 23, 2017 The Israeli-American teenager arrested Thursday as the main suspect in a string of hoax bomb threats against Jewish institutions across the … Continue reading