Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Author Archives: ArchitectGuy
Today’s Fun Fact: Iran’s leaders call for America’s destruction but they send their kids here to study and work
WASHINGTON TIMES ‘America is not the enemy, the enemy is right here’ by Tzvi Kahn October 15, 2018 Ali Larijani, speaker of the Iranian parliament, has described the United States as a “threat to the entire world.” But his daughter … Continue reading
CBS NEWS LOCAL NYPD: Brutal Attack On 62-Year-Old Hasidic Man In Borough Park Was Case Of Mistaken Identity October 14, 2018 A suspect has been arrested on multiple charges after he allegedly viciously beat a man in Brooklyn on Sunday morning. … Continue reading
“Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel probes allegation settlers killed Palestinian woman in West Bank by Daniel Siryoti, Itsik Saban, News Agencies and Israel Hayom Staff October 14, 2018 Israeli police and Shin Bet security agents were investigating the … Continue reading
“MLB catcher ‘Professor’ Moe Berg has been awarded a Medal of Freedom and was the subject of a Hollywood movie. Now, an exhibit showcases his national achievements”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Meet the Jewish major-leaguer and WWII spy honored by baseball’s Hall of Fame by Rich Tenorio October 8, 2018 …Berg’s [Princeton, 1923, magna cum laude] education made him as much a rarity as his Judaism when he … Continue reading
“American Jews and their leaders, except for the Orthodox, have distanced themselves from their Jewish identity”
JNS The devastating impact of American non-Jewish Jews Isi Leibler October 11, 2018 There is no disputing that, except for the vast majority of Orthodox Jews, American Jews and their leaders have distanced themselves from their Jewish identity…Many express their … Continue reading
“Will the international community ever wake up to realize that Palestinian leaders are playing them for fools?”
GATESTONE How Palestinians Lie to Europeans by Bassam Tawil October 11, 2018 …[PA Prime Minister Rami ] Hamdallah and his boss, PA President Mahmoud Abbas, believe that Israel has no right to defend itself against the campaign of terrorism waged … Continue reading
Federation member points out what many of us already know: Declining Democrat support for Israel is hardly a recent phenomenon
ABU YEHUDA BLOG The war for the political soul of American Jewry by Robert Vincent October 10, 2018 I serve in a volunteer capacity on my local Jewish Federation’s Jewish Community Relations Council in a Midwestern city, primarily in a … Continue reading