Most Clicked This Week
- Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama’s #IranDeal cash billions “served as a slush fund for weapons, terror, and oppression, and to further line the pockets of corrupt regime leaders”
- The Top 10 Living Jewish Women Role Models
- "They sit by the rivers of the Hudson, East, and Potomac [and Lake Michigan], and weep over the return of Jews to the Temple Mount and bemoan the splendor of a united Jerusalem"
- Trump interviewed in Israel Hayom, modulating Israel campaign messages
- "But for us settlers, the truth is clear: The two-state solution was misconceived, and will never come to pass, because Judea and Samaria belong to the Jewish people"
Author Archives: ArchitectGuy
I’m just completing a week of off-the-record meetings in Israel with the CAMERA board . As usual, we met with various people inside and outside the government, IDF, journalists, opinion makers and think-tankers. We also caught up with our Jerusalem … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG Don’t Be Fooled: Russia Attacked U.S. Troops in Syria by Eli Lake February 16, 2018 If you’ve been listening just to the Kremlin and the Pentagon, you probably didn’t know that Russia attacked American forces and their allies in … Continue reading
BREITBART It’s All Politics: Why Netanyahu Is Likely to Beat the Rap and Keep Leading Israel by Caroline Glick February 16, 2018 …Abroad, both those that hate the Israeli prime minister and those that admire him view him as a … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Gaza, Not West Bank, Is Key Factor in Palestinian Future, Says IDF General by Benjamin Kerstein by February 15, 2018 Israel should abandon the traditional concept of the two-state solution and instead work to establish a Palestinian state in … Continue reading
DAILY NEWS The plot against Israel by the Queens Museum’s ex-boss Editorial Board February 15, 2018 It’s pretty clear that Laura Raicovich, the ousted executive director of the Queens Museum, doesn’t like Israel, not one bit. Her anti-Israel politics are … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Winds of Change at Temple Mount by Dexter Van Zile February 10, 2018 For the past decade or so, jihadists have been using the Temple Mount in Jerusalem as a platform to promote hostility toward the Jewish … Continue reading
Ben Rhodes earns a seat on the board of Ploughshares Fund after helping Iran imperil half the world’s Jews
WEEKLY STANDARD More Evidence the Obama White House Deliberately Deceived on the Iran Deal by Mark Hemingway February 15, 2018 There was an interesting announcement on Wednesday for Ben Rhodes, formerly the Obama White House deputy national security adviser. Rhodes, … Continue reading