Most Clicked This Week
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Gibson's Bakery vs Oberlin "I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Pull up a chair--here's the best explanation of the #Trump phenomenon
- Pete Buttigieg paraphrased: "I know better than Israel what's best for their security and I'll see that they're punished if they annex parts of the West Bank...and we’ll rejoin Iran Deal”
Author Archives: ArchitectGuy
THE HILL John Cusack deletes tweet after being accused of anti-Semitism by Zack Budryk June 17, 2019 Actor John Cusack deleted a tweet containing an anti-Semitic image Monday, blaming the initial post on a “bot.” The image Cusack posted depicted … Continue reading
Berlin’s “Jewish” Museum: “Under these circumstances, one has to consider whether the name ‘Jewish’ is still appropriate”
ALGEMEINER Berlin Jewish Museum Director Quits Over BDS Tweet June 14, 2019 The director of Berlin’s showcase Jewish Museum resigned from his post on Friday following outrage over a tweet by the museum’s team earlier this week that was supportive … Continue reading
“Yossi Klein Halevi wrote a book of ‘Letters to My Palestinian Neighbor.’ Here’s what happened when Mohammed Dajani, a hardliner who later took his students to Auschwitz, wrote back”
TIMES OF ISRAEL When an ex-Fatah Palestinian ‘neighbor’ took up a Zionist author’s challenge by David Horovitz June 12, 2019 …Now, a year later, the paperback edition of “Letters” is being published and, lo and behold, it includes an epilogue … Continue reading
“Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret”
NEW YORK TIMES Nazis Killed Her Father. Then She Fell in Love With One. by Katrin Bennhold June 14, 2019 Emilie Landecker was 19 when she went to work for Benckiser, a German company that made industrial cleaning products and … Continue reading
“It is unbelievable that in our capital city an anti-Semitic film has an easier time finding a venue than a movie talking about Islamic fundamentalism in Europe that is forcing Jews to leave”
JNS Despite pressure, film about rising anti-Semitism in Europe gets Jerusalem screening June 13, 2019 After several venues canceled screenings at the last minute, a controversial documentary film directed by U.K. right-wing media figure Katie Hopkins was shown in Jerusalem … Continue reading
COMMENTARY Is Corbynization the Democratic Party’s Future? by Robert Philbot June 2019 …In the 2017 election, 69 percent of Britain’s Jews voted for the Conservative Party—a stunning number, considering that Labour was the same kind of home for Jews that … Continue reading
Senate unanimously passes resolution by Senators Ted Cruz and Tim Kaine condemning all forms of anti-Semitism
JERUSALEM POST U.S. Senate passes resolutions condemning ‘all forms of antisemitism’ by Ilanit Chernick June 15, 2019 The United States Senate has passed two resolutions on Thursday against antisemitism, one unanimously condemning “all forms of antisemitism.” The Bipartisan Cruz-Kaine Resolution, … Continue reading