Most Clicked This Week
- The Mar-a-Lago raid has finished off public trust in federal law enforcement
- Abbas comparison to systematic killing of 6 million Jews drew ire and calls for an apology from around the world
- Thomas Friedman and Ilhan Omar agree: We both don't like AIPAC
- “With its elisions, manipulations, and tendentiousness, Rep. Tlaib's House resolution reads as if it was written by a Palestinian propagandist from the 1950s or 1960s”
- "The families have threatened to boycott next month's ceremony commemorating 50 years since the 1972 terror attack in which 11 Israeli Olympic athletes were murdered, over Germany's compensation offer"
- "Hanukkah is a thoroughly Zionistic holiday. Not exactly a popular ideology in certain quarters these days"
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
- "The Anti-Defamation League is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of men who assaulted patrons at a Los Angeles restaurant on Tuesday night in what is being looked at as a hate crime"
Author Archives: ArchitectGuy
“The IDF learned that Islamic Jihad commanders wanted the terrorists to use the tunnel, but the terrorists in the field were too scared”
JERUSALEM POST Islamic Jihad wanted to infiltrate Israel through tunnels in Breaking Dawn Walla August 18, 2022 The Islamic Jihad was preparing to carry out operations that included infiltrating into Israeli territory during Operation Breaking Dawn which led to a high … Continue reading
Israel and Turkey withdrew their respective ambassadors in 2010, after Israeli forces stormed a Gaza-bound flotilla that defied orders to dock at an Israeli port. The incident resulted in the deaths of nine Turkish activists
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel, Turkey to exchange ambassadors in diplomatic reset AP August 17, 2022 Israel and Turkey will restore full diplomatic relations and dispatch ambassadors for the first time in years, the latest step in months … Continue reading
“The families have threatened to boycott next month’s ceremony commemorating 50 years since the 1972 terror attack in which 11 Israeli Olympic athletes were murdered, over Germany’s compensation offer”
HAARETZ German President Mulls Israel Visit in Bid to Appease Munich Massacre Victims’ Families Jonathan Lis August 17, 2022 German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier is looking into a possible visit to Israel over the coming days, Israeli officials said on Wednesday, … Continue reading
COMMON SENSE We Ignored Salman Rushdie’s Warning Bari Weiss August 13, 2022 We live in a culture in which many of the most celebrated people occupying the highest perches believe that words are violence. In this, they have much in … Continue reading
JNS NYT said to cut Gaza stringer loose for urging murder of Israelis August 14, 2022 The New York Times has cut ties with Gaza-based stringer Fady Hanona over a string of anti-Semitic social media posts brought to light by … Continue reading
Abbas comparison to systematic killing of 6 million Jews drew ire and calls for an apology from around the world
ALL ISRAEL NEWS Mahmoud Abbas and the ‘monstrous lie’ of the 50 Holocausts committed by Israel against Palestinians Nicole Jansezian August 17, 2022 Rather than apologize when asked by a reporter whether he regretted the murder by Palestinians of 11 … Continue reading
“The field of research into the US-Israel relationship is likewise skewed, according to Mead, by writers who are convinced that Jews have been at the center of the decision-making”
ELDER OF ZIYON Book review: The Arc of a Covenant by Walter Russell Mead August 14, 2022 The Arc of a Covenant is a well-researched book about the history of the US-Israel relationship. And it destroys many myths in the … Continue reading
“It had been more than 10 years since the Peruvian immigrants landed at Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion Airport, and not all had gone according to the group’s Holy Land dreams”
Jews of Peru Continue reading
NEWSWEEK Sanctuary Cities Seethe as Illegal Immigrants Actually Arrive Charles Lipson August 17, 2022 The surest sign that public policies are simply virtue signals is when the messages don’t cost anything. The easiest way to tell when that signal starts … Continue reading
Hamas helpfully suggests media lie about Gazan provication with Israel; when is challenged, policy changed
ASSOCIATED PRESS Hamas issues, then rescinds, sweeping rules on Gaza coverage Tia Goldenberg and Joseph Krauss August 9, 2022 Gaza’s militant Hamas rulers issued sweeping new restrictions on journalists after the recent conflict there, but then rescinded them, a group … Continue reading