Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Russia
“Putin has made considerable efforts to reach out to Russian Jewish communities, both within his state’s borders and in Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Helsinki Summit Proved Russia to be ally of Israel by JTA July 23, 2018 While American politicians and pundits fumed at President Donald Trump’s performance at his much-anticipated meeting this week with Russian President Vladimir Putin, lost in … Continue reading
“After Netanyahu meets Moscow’s FM, senior official says Jerusalem insisting Iranian forces leave Syria entirely”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel rejects Russian offer to keep Iran 100 km from Syrian border by Raphael Ahren July 23, 2018 Israel has rejected a Russian proposal to keep Iranian forces in Syria 100 kilometers (62 miles) away from Israel’s … Continue reading
“The leaders of the two countries said Russia and the United States are working together to ensure Israel’s security.”
JERUSALEM POST Trump and Putin praise Israel in Helsinki, diverge on Syria and Iran by Seth J. Frantzman July 17, 2018 …Trump spoke first with a discussion of Israel. “We’ve worked with Israel long and hard for many years,” he … Continue reading
DAILY MAIL Israel and Iran ‘hold negotiations over Syria in adjacent hotel rooms with a mediator passing messages between them’ by George Martin May 28, 2018 Israel and Iran have reportedly held a secret meeting to discuss the deteriorating situation … Continue reading
“IDF warns Syrian military not to interfere as it pummels Iranian targets in largest direct exchange between Jerusalem, Tehran”
TIMES OF ISRAEL After Iranian barrage, Israel launches massive counterattack in Syria by Judah Ari Gross May 10, 2018 Some 20 rockets were fired at Israeli military bases by Iranian forces from southern Syria just after midnight on Thursday, sparking … Continue reading
The Syria Strike: “Whatever the threats and criticisms that will surely follow, the world will be safer for it”
PJ MEDIA The Importance of Striking Syria’s Scientific Studies and Research Center by Claudia Rosett April 14, 2018 With air strikes on Syria’s chemical weapons facilities, carried out jointly with Britain and France, America has done the right thing. Leading … Continue reading
“Russia aside, it is clear that Israel is determined to continue undermining Iranian efforts to entrench itself militarily in Syria and transfer game-changing weapons to Hezbollah”
JNS.ORG Israel won’t tolerate an Iranian presence in Syria by Yaakov Amidror April 10, 2018 Russia’s decision to reveal that it was the Israeli Air Force that struck the T4 air base in Syria’s Homs province early Monday morning came as somewhat … Continue reading