Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: Russia
AMERICAN INTEREST Trump Isn’t Sounding Like a Russian Mole by Walter Russell Mead February 24, 2017 With his latest effusive remarks to Reuters on the importance of expanding the U.S. nuclear arsenal, President Donald Trump has sent the press into … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW The Kremlin’s Ingenious Plan to Hack the Election, Revealed by Deroy Murdock December 13, 2016 I just got off the phone with my secret source, deep inside the Kremlin. Using my command of highly limited tourist Russian, I … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Liberals’ fake news panic proves they can’t handle the truth by Michael Goodwin December 11, 2016 Hillary Clinton rails against an “epidemic” of fake news, Lyin’ Brian Williams hunts for untruths, and wacky Dan Rather is alarmed at … Continue reading
“For different reasons, each of the four Quartet members is unqualified to negotiate an Israeli-Palestinian agreement”
JERUSALEM POST It is time to break up the Quartet By A.J. Caschetta October 4, 2016 The supranational body entrusted by the world to negotiate a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians, known as “the Quartet,” has proven itself … Continue reading
“Obama simply doesn’t care…in part because he thinks we lack clean hands and thus the moral standing to continue to play international arbiter”
WASHINGTON POST The price of powerlessness by Charles Krauthammer August 18, 2016 …The reordering of the Middle East is proceeding apace. Where for 40 years the U.S.-Egypt alliance anchored the region, a Russia-Iran condominium is now dictating events. That’s what … Continue reading
“Israel needn’t waste its time and energy trying to appease the Europeans..unnecessary, given Europe’s economic weakness and political decay”
JERUSALEM POST Israel’s diplomatic spring by Caroline B. Glick June 30, 2016 We are living at a time when preconceived notions are crashing down one on top of the other. We thought that nothing would ever change in the Arab world. … Continue reading
Monday: Turkey rapprochements with Israel and Egypt….Tuesday: #Istanbul #AtaturkAirport terror attack
HURRIYET DAILY Terror shakes Istanbul hours after Turkey’s big diplomatic cmpaign to mend Russia, Israel ties by Ali Kayalar June 29, 2016 Another terror attack shook Turkey late on June 28, just as the country has launched a multifaceted diplomatic … Continue reading