Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Russia
DAILY MAIL Israel and Iran ‘hold negotiations over Syria in adjacent hotel rooms with a mediator passing messages between them’ by George Martin May 28, 2018 Israel and Iran have reportedly held a secret meeting to discuss the deteriorating situation … Continue reading
“IDF warns Syrian military not to interfere as it pummels Iranian targets in largest direct exchange between Jerusalem, Tehran”
TIMES OF ISRAEL After Iranian barrage, Israel launches massive counterattack in Syria by Judah Ari Gross May 10, 2018 Some 20 rockets were fired at Israeli military bases by Iranian forces from southern Syria just after midnight on Thursday, sparking … Continue reading
The Syria Strike: “Whatever the threats and criticisms that will surely follow, the world will be safer for it”
PJ MEDIA The Importance of Striking Syria’s Scientific Studies and Research Center by Claudia Rosett April 14, 2018 With air strikes on Syria’s chemical weapons facilities, carried out jointly with Britain and France, America has done the right thing. Leading … Continue reading
“Russia aside, it is clear that Israel is determined to continue undermining Iranian efforts to entrench itself militarily in Syria and transfer game-changing weapons to Hezbollah”
JNS.ORG Israel won’t tolerate an Iranian presence in Syria by Yaakov Amidror April 10, 2018 Russia’s decision to reveal that it was the Israeli Air Force that struck the T4 air base in Syria’s Homs province early Monday morning came as somewhat … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG Don’t Be Fooled: Russia Attacked U.S. Troops in Syria by Eli Lake February 16, 2018 If you’ve been listening just to the Kremlin and the Pentagon, you probably didn’t know that Russia attacked American forces and their allies in … Continue reading
The Flynn-Kushner-Israel footnote “Israel was lobbying furiously against the UN resolution and Trump team spoke up–post election–on behalf of the Jewish state”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Kushner reportedly told Flynn to contact Russians over anti-Israel UN resolution by Staff and Agencies December 2, 2017 US President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and Middle East peace envoy Jared Kushner directed then-adviser Michael Flynn to contact Russian … Continue reading
“Putin, Rouhani and Erdogan are right that, as of now, they are the victors in Syria. But let us not empower them by believing them invincible”
JERUSALEM POST Portents of Quagmires in Syria by Caroline B. Glick November 23, 2017 …Russia’s alliance with Iran and Turkey is predicated on Russia remaining in Syria – come what may. And what is coming is not likely to be pretty. … Continue reading