Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: Russia
Thanks Iran Deal: “misleadingly presented to the world as the lesser of evils—allowed Iran to grow rich and expand its influence in the region. Now, Tehran is taking over Syria, and the distant enemy is coming closer to Israel”
YNET Obama chose dishonor, and Israel will have war by Ben-Dror Yemini August 26, 2017 Iran is taking over Syria. The distant enemy is coming closer. The US is out of the picture. Those who put their trust in the … Continue reading
“The combination of the Steele Dossier and the Trump Jr. trap refutes the narrative that Russia was helping the Trump campaign”
JEWISH WORLD REVIEW Russia Didn’t Interfere In U.S. Election To Help Trump, But To Destabilize America by Paul Roderick Gregory July 18, 2017 …We have reached the stage I warned about three months back. Vladimir Putin is now in a … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE 5 Times Democrats Tried To Work With The Russians To Swing Elections by Aaron Bandler July 12, 2017 The Left has been screaming for Donald Trump Jr.’s head after it became known that he met with a Russian … Continue reading
Schanzer see shades of ’67 Six Day War: “Russia’s allies are again provoking the Israelis, who may ultimately see little choice but to strike first”
NEWSWEEK Russia Risks a Showdown with Israel over Hezbollah in Syria by Jonathan Schanzer April 29, 2017 …The Israelis have warned repeatedly that the next war with Hezbollah could be one in which Israel will seek nothing less than total … Continue reading
“What explains the Obama obsession in pursuit of an agreement with Iran and the lies about what was in the agreement and side deals?”
ISRAEL HAYOM The Real Collusion Story by Richard Baehr May 1, 2017 In the six months since last November’s U.S. presidential election, there has been a near avalanche of innuendo-filled stories, based primarily on leaks from ”government or intelligence officials,” … Continue reading
Trump + Syria: “Majestic pronouncements and utopian speechifying impress global elites and the international media, but they mean nothing to rogue nations.”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Ancient Laws, Modern Wars by Victor Davis Hanson April 7, 2017 10:26 am The most dangerous moments in foreign affairs often come after a major power seeks to reassert its lost deterrence. The United States may be … Continue reading
Russia announces recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, beating out every other country in the world
JERUSALEM POST Moscow surprisingly says west Jerusalem is Israel’s capital by Herb Keinon April 6, 2017 Russia recognizes west Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, the Russian Foreign Ministry stated in a surprise announcement on Thursday, obtained exclusively by The Jerusalem Post. … Continue reading