Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Russia
Schanzer see shades of ’67 Six Day War: “Russia’s allies are again provoking the Israelis, who may ultimately see little choice but to strike first”
NEWSWEEK Russia Risks a Showdown with Israel over Hezbollah in Syria by Jonathan Schanzer April 29, 2017 …The Israelis have warned repeatedly that the next war with Hezbollah could be one in which Israel will seek nothing less than total … Continue reading
“What explains the Obama obsession in pursuit of an agreement with Iran and the lies about what was in the agreement and side deals?”
ISRAEL HAYOM The Real Collusion Story by Richard Baehr May 1, 2017 In the six months since last November’s U.S. presidential election, there has been a near avalanche of innuendo-filled stories, based primarily on leaks from ”government or intelligence officials,” … Continue reading
Trump + Syria: “Majestic pronouncements and utopian speechifying impress global elites and the international media, but they mean nothing to rogue nations.”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Ancient Laws, Modern Wars by Victor Davis Hanson April 7, 2017 10:26 am The most dangerous moments in foreign affairs often come after a major power seeks to reassert its lost deterrence. The United States may be … Continue reading
Russia announces recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, beating out every other country in the world
JERUSALEM POST Moscow surprisingly says west Jerusalem is Israel’s capital by Herb Keinon April 6, 2017 Russia recognizes west Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, the Russian Foreign Ministry stated in a surprise announcement on Thursday, obtained exclusively by The Jerusalem Post. … Continue reading
Which begs the question, what changed? “The American Left always felt that Russia was unduly demonized by the American Right and was a natural friend, if not potential ally, of the United States”
NATIONAL REVIEW The Russian Farce by Victor Davis Hanson March 28, 2017 Remember when Obama and Hillary cozied up to Putin? And recall when the media rejoiced at surveillance leaks about Team Trump? The American Left used to lecture the … Continue reading
AMERICAN INTEREST Trump Isn’t Sounding Like a Russian Mole by Walter Russell Mead February 24, 2017 With his latest effusive remarks to Reuters on the importance of expanding the U.S. nuclear arsenal, President Donald Trump has sent the press into … Continue reading