Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Russia
Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
ARUTZ SHEVA Moscow yeshiva set on fire during Passover Seder by Elad Benari April 19, 2019 An arson fire was set at the largest yeshiva in Russia as during a Passover Seder on Friday, Jewish officials said, according to The … Continue reading
“According to the terms of the understanding, Russia will continue to give Israel the freedom to strike Hezbollah and Iranian targets and weaponry that threaten the “balance of power” in Syria”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia join forces against Iran by Daniel Siryoti, Yoni Hersch, Ariel Kahana, Eldad Beck, Erez Linn and Israel Hayom Staff December 21, 2018 The Russian forces currently in Syria will take … Continue reading
#Syria “If Russian missiles (presumably operated by Russian military personnel) begin to shoot at Israeli aircraft, the Israelis will undoubtedly attack”
NATIONAL POST Putin may not want a fight with Israel, but he may get it by David J. Bercuson October 5, 2018 Syrian president Bashar Al-Assad can sleep a little better these days now that Russia has completed delivery of … Continue reading
“While Netanyahu expressed “regret” over the deaths of the Russians in a phone call with Putin, he nevertheless reiterated Israel’s position that full responsibility rests with Syria and its allies”
MEDIA LINE Israeli Delegation Heads To Moscow To Present Findings Over Downed Russian Jet by Charles Bybelezer September 20, 2018 An Israeli delegation led by the head of the air force left for Moscow Thursday morning to present preliminary findings … Continue reading
“Putin told reporters that the downing of the plane by Syrian air defenses was a “chain of tragic accidental circumstances””
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu, Putin talk amid tensions over downing of Russian spy plane’ by Agencies and Staff September 18, 2018 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke Tuesday with Russian President Vladimir Putin amid rising tensions between the two countries after … Continue reading
“Putin has made considerable efforts to reach out to Russian Jewish communities, both within his state’s borders and in Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Helsinki Summit Proved Russia to be ally of Israel by JTA July 23, 2018 While American politicians and pundits fumed at President Donald Trump’s performance at his much-anticipated meeting this week with Russian President Vladimir Putin, lost in … Continue reading
“After Netanyahu meets Moscow’s FM, senior official says Jerusalem insisting Iranian forces leave Syria entirely”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel rejects Russian offer to keep Iran 100 km from Syrian border by Raphael Ahren July 23, 2018 Israel has rejected a Russian proposal to keep Iranian forces in Syria 100 kilometers (62 miles) away from Israel’s … Continue reading