Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: President Barack Obama
“It’s remarkable that a party with the White House and healthy majorities in Congress is badly struggling to get any legislation passed”
NATIONAL JOURNAL Why Republicans Are Losing the Health Care Fight by Josh Kraushaar June 30, 2017 …One major flaw with the politics of Obamacare was that it created winners and losers, redistributing health care benefits to those who had been … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Obama discards his court Jews by Richard Baehr December 28, 2016 …Of course, Obama always had his enablers in the organized Jewish community and among the leading pro-Israel groups who vouched for him and trashed his critics. Now, … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES America Must Recognize Palestine by Jimmy Carter November 29, 2016 …I am convinced that the United States can still shape the future of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict before a change in presidents, but time is very short. The … Continue reading
“#Democrats basically have no minor leagues to develop experienced, savvy top-tier candidates at state levels”
MCCLATCHY DC Hillary Clinton wasn’t the only big election loser by Andrew Malcolm November 14, 2016 We’ve heard an awful lot in recent days about the decisive election loss of a certain well-known woman. What we’ve pondered much less is … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM There’s a new sheriff in town by Richard Baehr November 14, 2016 …The Trump victory, accompanied by sweeping Republican victories down-ballot in the Senate and House, state legislatures and governors’ races, provides hope to conservatives and Republicans for … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel’s Frenemies Sharpen Their Knives in Final Effort to Undermine the Jewish State by Ari Lieberman November 8, 2016 The French, with tacit U.S. backing, have once again decided to insert their brand of mischief into the … Continue reading
“Nicholas Kristof’s penchant for sob story moralizing has been on fine display in a series of columns lamenting the destruction of Syria”
TABLET MAG Nicholas Kristof Is No Jan Karski—in Spirit or Otherwise by James Kirchick October 31, 2016 …Filled with emotional details about the war’s victims, these [Kristof] pieces have little to say about its perpetrators—namely, the Iranian state sponsor of … Continue reading
“America paid Iran $1.7 billion in cash—funds that by law were not to be released unless and until Iran paid what it owed to American victims of its terrorism”
MOSAIC The Story of Obama’s Ransom Payment to Iran Gets Worse by Rick Richman November 1, 2016 …Nor did the president mention that his “refund” to Iran was being paid in untraceable European cash, a fact discovered by reporters seven … Continue reading
#IRS harassment: “Though the government fought a long battle to prevent Z Street—which is sympathetic to Israel’s settlement movement—from suing to recover its rights, the courts consistently upheld its right to do so”
COMMENTARY The IRS Scandal Still Matters by Jonathan S. Tobin October 31, 2016 …Though the Z Street litigation preceded the general outrage about the revelations about the IRS’s discrimination broke in the spring of 2013, it opened a window into … Continue reading
“America may soon be subject to the same single-party rule #Chicago enjoys—complete with corruption and bankruptcy”
OBSERVER Campaign 2016 Was Born and Bred in Obama’s Hometown by Keith Liscio October 31, 2016 In the run-up to his election in 2008, President Obama jokingly warned attendees at a political fundraiser in Philadelphia that the general election could … Continue reading