Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: President Barack Obama
“It’s remarkable that a party with the White House and healthy majorities in Congress is badly struggling to get any legislation passed”
NATIONAL JOURNAL Why Republicans Are Losing the Health Care Fight by Josh Kraushaar June 30, 2017 …One major flaw with the politics of Obamacare was that it created winners and losers, redistributing health care benefits to those who had been … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Obama discards his court Jews by Richard Baehr December 28, 2016 …Of course, Obama always had his enablers in the organized Jewish community and among the leading pro-Israel groups who vouched for him and trashed his critics. Now, … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES America Must Recognize Palestine by Jimmy Carter November 29, 2016 …I am convinced that the United States can still shape the future of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict before a change in presidents, but time is very short. The … Continue reading
“#Democrats basically have no minor leagues to develop experienced, savvy top-tier candidates at state levels”
MCCLATCHY DC Hillary Clinton wasn’t the only big election loser by Andrew Malcolm November 14, 2016 We’ve heard an awful lot in recent days about the decisive election loss of a certain well-known woman. What we’ve pondered much less is … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM There’s a new sheriff in town by Richard Baehr November 14, 2016 …The Trump victory, accompanied by sweeping Republican victories down-ballot in the Senate and House, state legislatures and governors’ races, provides hope to conservatives and Republicans for … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel’s Frenemies Sharpen Their Knives in Final Effort to Undermine the Jewish State by Ari Lieberman November 8, 2016 The French, with tacit U.S. backing, have once again decided to insert their brand of mischief into the … Continue reading
“Nicholas Kristof’s penchant for sob story moralizing has been on fine display in a series of columns lamenting the destruction of Syria”
TABLET MAG Nicholas Kristof Is No Jan Karski—in Spirit or Otherwise by James Kirchick October 31, 2016 …Filled with emotional details about the war’s victims, these [Kristof] pieces have little to say about its perpetrators—namely, the Iranian state sponsor of … Continue reading