Most Clicked This Week
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: President Barack Obama
“It’s remarkable that a party with the White House and healthy majorities in Congress is badly struggling to get any legislation passed”
NATIONAL JOURNAL Why Republicans Are Losing the Health Care Fight by Josh Kraushaar June 30, 2017 …One major flaw with the politics of Obamacare was that it created winners and losers, redistributing health care benefits to those who had been … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Obama discards his court Jews by Richard Baehr December 28, 2016 …Of course, Obama always had his enablers in the organized Jewish community and among the leading pro-Israel groups who vouched for him and trashed his critics. Now, … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES America Must Recognize Palestine by Jimmy Carter November 29, 2016 …I am convinced that the United States can still shape the future of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict before a change in presidents, but time is very short. The … Continue reading
“#Democrats basically have no minor leagues to develop experienced, savvy top-tier candidates at state levels”
MCCLATCHY DC Hillary Clinton wasn’t the only big election loser by Andrew Malcolm November 14, 2016 We’ve heard an awful lot in recent days about the decisive election loss of a certain well-known woman. What we’ve pondered much less is … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM There’s a new sheriff in town by Richard Baehr November 14, 2016 …The Trump victory, accompanied by sweeping Republican victories down-ballot in the Senate and House, state legislatures and governors’ races, provides hope to conservatives and Republicans for … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel’s Frenemies Sharpen Their Knives in Final Effort to Undermine the Jewish State by Ari Lieberman November 8, 2016 The French, with tacit U.S. backing, have once again decided to insert their brand of mischief into the … Continue reading
“Nicholas Kristof’s penchant for sob story moralizing has been on fine display in a series of columns lamenting the destruction of Syria”
TABLET MAG Nicholas Kristof Is No Jan Karski—in Spirit or Otherwise by James Kirchick October 31, 2016 …Filled with emotional details about the war’s victims, these [Kristof] pieces have little to say about its perpetrators—namely, the Iranian state sponsor of … Continue reading
“America paid Iran $1.7 billion in cash—funds that by law were not to be released unless and until Iran paid what it owed to American victims of its terrorism”
MOSAIC The Story of Obama’s Ransom Payment to Iran Gets Worse by Rick Richman November 1, 2016 …Nor did the president mention that his “refund” to Iran was being paid in untraceable European cash, a fact discovered by reporters seven … Continue reading
#IRS harassment: “Though the government fought a long battle to prevent Z Street—which is sympathetic to Israel’s settlement movement—from suing to recover its rights, the courts consistently upheld its right to do so”
COMMENTARY The IRS Scandal Still Matters by Jonathan S. Tobin October 31, 2016 …Though the Z Street litigation preceded the general outrage about the revelations about the IRS’s discrimination broke in the spring of 2013, it opened a window into … Continue reading
“America may soon be subject to the same single-party rule #Chicago enjoys—complete with corruption and bankruptcy”
OBSERVER Campaign 2016 Was Born and Bred in Obama’s Hometown by Keith Liscio October 31, 2016 In the run-up to his election in 2008, President Obama jokingly warned attendees at a political fundraiser in Philadelphia that the general election could … Continue reading