Most Clicked This Week
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- US cadets visit Israel: "The reality of being so close to enemies who threaten the state on a daily basis was a shock"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- Iran Judo: We'll stop throwing matches with Israel
Tag Archives: Richard Baehr
Among #Trump opponents, “Imagine the disappointment at the fact that the two arrests made so far have been an African-American and a young Israeli Jew”
ISRAEL HAYOM Political narratives collapse by Richard Baehr March 28, 2017 The past week had more than its share of big political stories — a London terror attack, the collapse (for now anyway) of the Obamacare repeal and replace effort, … Continue reading
Baehr: “A meeting between #Trump and #Abbas, with talk of peace and solutions to long-standing conflicts will for a few minutes warm the hearts of all the conventional foreign policy establishment thinkers in Washington”
ISRAEL HAYOM Trump the peace processor by Richard Baehr March 14, 2017 …Trump could be looking beyond Abbas, who is now serving a second term beyond the one to which he was elected, and instead could be raising the profiles … Continue reading
“Both Trump and Netanyahu aware they help their own political positions by strengthening the ties between the two countries”
ISRAEL HAYOM Settlement obsession loses focus by Richard Baehr February 20, 2017 …The Trump team says it is comfortable with something that brings peace. But something short of peace that is not war, something like the current situation, may be … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Obama discards his court Jews by Richard Baehr December 28, 2016 …Of course, Obama always had his enablers in the organized Jewish community and among the leading pro-Israel groups who vouched for him and trashed his critics. Now, … Continue reading
“The recount in Wisconsin, and the coming ones in Michigan and Pennsylvania will not change the outcomes in any of the states”
AMERICAN THINKER The Democrats’ real strategy in launching recounts by Richard Baehr November 27, 2016 The recount in Wisconsin, and the coming ones in Michigan and Pennsylvania will not change the outcomes in any of the states. No recount ever … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM There’s a new sheriff in town by Richard Baehr November 14, 2016 …The Trump victory, accompanied by sweeping Republican victories down-ballot in the Senate and House, state legislatures and governors’ races, provides hope to conservatives and Republicans for … Continue reading
From friend and sports raconteur, Richard Baehr: The UN Human Rights Council and the General Assembly both passed resolutions this morning condemning the illegal occupation of Progressive Field last night by residents of the state of Illinois who are not … Continue reading