Most Clicked This Week
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- "AOC’s snub of Rabin event means more than just hurt feelings at Peace Now. The star of “The Squad” is sending a message to pro-Israel Democrats: The party’s over"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
Tag Archives: Harvard Law School
ALGEMEINER Dershowitz: ‘When I Speak About Israel on Campuses, I Need Armed Guards to Protect Me From Radical Leftist Students’ by Shiryn Ghermezian January 13, 2016 Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz revealed on Tuesday the extent of danger in … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Here’s what ‘constitutional scholar’ Obama really taught at law school by Karin McQuillan January 10, 2016 Among the lies about himself Obama consistently repeats is that he was a constitutional law professor. Lie one: Obama was never a … Continue reading
At Oxford University, Dershowitz prevails in BDS debate, observing it’s anti-peace, anti-negotiation and anti-Israel
BREITBART Dershowitz Wins Oxford Union Debate on Boycott Israel Movement by Jordan Schachtel November 1, 2015 Alan Dershowitz, a famed Harvard Law School professor and Middle East expert, won over Oxford University’s Oxford Union on Sunday in a debate over … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT by Molly Wharton November 12, 2014 Israel Defense Forces lieutenant colonel Dr. Eran Shamir-Borer spoke at Harvard Law School on Tuesday about the legal and operational challenges facing Israel as it confronts Hamas. “How do you face these … Continue reading