Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Genetic researchers: Jewish DNA present in almost 1/4 of 650 million Latin Americans
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- #NYT "Apology" OpEd: "After #Trump’s vindication, the liberal media and its allies in government should face a reckoning. I’m not holding my breath"
- EVENT Chicago FIDF Annual Dinner
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
- "Rabbi Avraham Sinai, once Ibrahim Yassin, spied on #Hezbollah for Israel. This week his son Amos, born a Shiite Muslim in Lebanon, received a presidential citation for service in Golani brigade"
Tag Archives: Arab League
JERUSALEM POST Lebanese foreign minister denounces Arab League’s designation of Hezbollah as terror group by Staff March 13, 2016 Lebanon’s Foreign Minister Jebran Bassil said on Sunday that the Arab League’s motion last Friday to list Hezbollah as a terror … Continue reading
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MIDDLE EAST BDS is against America and our way of life March 3, 2016 Today, a wave of hate is sweeping across our country. We must open our eyes to the demonization of America by the Boycott, … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Arab League Mulls Formally Declaring Hezbollah a Terror Entity by Hana Levi Julian March 6, 2016 The Arab League is considering a move to join the Gulf Cooperation Council, the United States and the European Union in listing … Continue reading