Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Arab League
JERUSALEM POST Lebanese foreign minister denounces Arab League’s designation of Hezbollah as terror group by Staff March 13, 2016 Lebanon’s Foreign Minister Jebran Bassil said on Sunday that the Arab League’s motion last Friday to list Hezbollah as a terror … Continue reading
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MIDDLE EAST BDS is against America and our way of life March 3, 2016 Today, a wave of hate is sweeping across our country. We must open our eyes to the demonization of America by the Boycott, … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Arab League Mulls Formally Declaring Hezbollah a Terror Entity by Hana Levi Julian March 6, 2016 The Arab League is considering a move to join the Gulf Cooperation Council, the United States and the European Union in listing … Continue reading