Most Clicked This Week
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
- “Support for the Palestinian cause is now the default position across the West’s progressive classes, including for many Jews”
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- EVENT Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to be honored at StandWithUs Chicago gala Sunday November 3, 2019
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Meanwhile in Illinois: "As the value of their homes decline, and as property taxes keep increasing, devouring the equity in their homes, serfs (i.e. Illinois taxpayers) pay and pay for these public worker contracts"
Tag Archives: International Atomic Energy Agency
JERUSALEM POST Mossad led IAEA to radioactive material at Iran site, proving it broke deal by Yonah Jeremy Bob July 11, 2019 The IAEA has found signs of radioactive material which would violate the 2015 nuclear deal at an Iranian … Continue reading
#IranDeal: IAEA certifies Iran’s compliance. West rolls back sanctions. But Jewish-American Robert Levinson not included in Iran prisoner exchange
JEWISH TELEGRAPHIC AGENCY Iran in compliance, sanctions lifted, Levinson not among prisoners released by Ron Kampeas January 16, 2016 Jewish-AmericanRobert Levinson was not included in a prisoner exchange with Iran that came as the U.N. nuclear watchdog confirmed Iran’s compliance … Continue reading
IAEA concludes Iran engaged in “a range of activities relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device”. So Israel was right.
THE TOWER Zarif Lies About Results of IAEA Probe, Shattering Moderate Veneer by David Gerstman December 16, 2015 The recent vote to close the International Atomic Energy Agency’s investigation into Iran’s illicit nuclear work prompted Mohammad Javad Zarif, the Islamic … Continue reading
IAEA confirms what many already knew about #IranDeal: Our partner Iran has been lying about their nuclear program all along. Why trust them now ?
JEWISH PRESS The Report Reveals Iran Lied and is Still Lying, but the US Remains Eager to Lift Sanctions by Lori Lowenthal Marcus December 3, 2015 Despite Iran’s repeated claims to the contrary, a report just issued by the nuclear … Continue reading
ASHARQ AL-AWSAT by Amir Taheri September 11, 2015 ….Unless he is a prisoner of his fantasies, Obama is surely aware that the way Tehran regards the deal is diametrically different from his. In Tehran, the ruling elite see the deal as … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Congressman Mike Pompeo and David B. Rivkin Jr. September 6, 2015 ….Instead of submitting an agreement through the constitutionally proper mechanism — as a treaty requiring approval by a two-thirds majority in the Senate — the act … Continue reading
i24NEWS August 28, 2015 The military complex at Parchin in Iran has been classified as a legitimate military site run by a sovereign nation, used for conventional military purposes, the United States State Department said on Thursday. The statement about the … Continue reading