Most Clicked This Week
- They don't have time for AIPAC but Sanders, Buttigieg, Biden and Warren attended #JStreet confab either in person or by video
- Bernie Sanders looks forward to becoming ‘first Jewish president’
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Ted Cruz attacked by ADL: “Another instance of playing partisan politics reveals how dangerously ADL has lost its way”
- Bernie Sanders: “And let me tell you this also, and I feel strongly about it, as somebody who’s Jewish, and knowing how much our people have suffered over the years”
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "Israel's two most formidable adversaries have both come up short in their quests for regional domination, and Israel is reaping the rewards of their losses"
- "Syrian journalist refutes claim that Israel thwarts democracy in Arab countries, praises the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: International Atomic Energy Agency
JERUSALEM POST Mossad led IAEA to radioactive material at Iran site, proving it broke deal by Yonah Jeremy Bob July 11, 2019 The IAEA has found signs of radioactive material which would violate the 2015 nuclear deal at an Iranian … Continue reading
#IranDeal: IAEA certifies Iran’s compliance. West rolls back sanctions. But Jewish-American Robert Levinson not included in Iran prisoner exchange
JEWISH TELEGRAPHIC AGENCY Iran in compliance, sanctions lifted, Levinson not among prisoners released by Ron Kampeas January 16, 2016 Jewish-AmericanRobert Levinson was not included in a prisoner exchange with Iran that came as the U.N. nuclear watchdog confirmed Iran’s compliance … Continue reading
IAEA concludes Iran engaged in “a range of activities relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device”. So Israel was right.
THE TOWER Zarif Lies About Results of IAEA Probe, Shattering Moderate Veneer by David Gerstman December 16, 2015 The recent vote to close the International Atomic Energy Agency’s investigation into Iran’s illicit nuclear work prompted Mohammad Javad Zarif, the Islamic … Continue reading
IAEA confirms what many already knew about #IranDeal: Our partner Iran has been lying about their nuclear program all along. Why trust them now ?
JEWISH PRESS The Report Reveals Iran Lied and is Still Lying, but the US Remains Eager to Lift Sanctions by Lori Lowenthal Marcus December 3, 2015 Despite Iran’s repeated claims to the contrary, a report just issued by the nuclear … Continue reading
ASHARQ AL-AWSAT by Amir Taheri September 11, 2015 ….Unless he is a prisoner of his fantasies, Obama is surely aware that the way Tehran regards the deal is diametrically different from his. In Tehran, the ruling elite see the deal as … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Congressman Mike Pompeo and David B. Rivkin Jr. September 6, 2015 ….Instead of submitting an agreement through the constitutionally proper mechanism — as a treaty requiring approval by a two-thirds majority in the Senate — the act … Continue reading
i24NEWS August 28, 2015 The military complex at Parchin in Iran has been classified as a legitimate military site run by a sovereign nation, used for conventional military purposes, the United States State Department said on Thursday. The statement about the … Continue reading