Most Clicked This Week
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
Tag Archives: Middle East Quartet
“For different reasons, each of the four Quartet members is unqualified to negotiate an Israeli-Palestinian agreement”
JERUSALEM POST It is time to break up the Quartet By A.J. Caschetta October 4, 2016 The supranational body entrusted by the world to negotiate a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians, known as “the Quartet,” has proven itself … Continue reading
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA Obama Should Not Support Quartet Report Claiming Settlements Illegal by Staff May 10, 2016 The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) has expressed deep concern amid reports indicate that President Barack Obama is going to agree to … Continue reading