Most Clicked This Week
- "In a 2013 interview, former Secretary of State Colin Powell discussed learning Yiddish as a young man while working in a Jewish-owned store"
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Former AP Reporter Confirms Matti Friedman Account
- “Why is a prominent Massachusetts rabbi, Toba Spitzer, urging Jews to sacrifice their money and lives at the altar of Marxist envy?”
- Quincy Institute article slams “Zionist influences” at New York Times including Bret Stephens and Bari Weiss
Tag Archives: Divestment
JERUSALEM POST by Staff February 19, 2015 Northwestern University’s Associated Student Government Senate narrowly passed a measure to divest from Israeli companies on Thursday. It urges the university to divest from Boeing, Caterpillar, Elbit Systems, Hewlett-Packard, G4S and Lockheed Martin, according … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Zach Scheinerman December 19, 2014 Next semester, more BDS resolutions are likely to surface on American college campuses. Pro-Israel students may be called upon to speak out against them. I encourage any student facing BDS at … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Rebecca Shimoni Stoil June 21, 2014 Jewish leaders condemn vote pulling funds from 3 firms — Caterpillar, Motorola, and Hewlett-Packard — deemed profiting from Israeli occupation In a move that a number of Jewish leaders warned … Continue reading
ARCHITECT MAGAZINE May 15, 2014 By Ned Cramer, Assoc. AIA Should architects be held accountable for the politics of their clients or their country? The Royal Institute of British Architects seems to think so. …..Architecture usually doesn’t play much of … Continue reading