Most Clicked This Week
- "The American Jewish establishment needs Trump to be an anti-Semite to justify its continued support for the Democratic Party"
- Rabbi Niederman had a message for the non-Haredi Jews who form the vast majority of New York’s incredibly diverse Jewish community. “Don’t think that because you don’t have a kippa and you don’t dress like the Hasidim that you are safe”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
- German owners of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Pret a Manger, Dr Pepper, Panera Bread among others initiate program to support Holocaust survivors
- Temple Mount prayers "conducted in a very discreet manner, but the worshipers were nevertheless clearly participating in a discernible Jewish prayer service"
- "In 2019, two in every three religious or racially motivated assaults in the New York City area were on Jews"
- “If you are against federal action to stop anti-Semitic discrimination on college campuses just because Trump is doing it, then you’re the one with the problem”
- British Jews "overcome by the sense of deliverance from a great evil, some even wept"
Tag Archives: California
California State Board of Education’s decision “a victory for all Californians and a defeat for anti-Semites and extremists”
JEWISH JOURNAL CA State Board of Education Says Proposed Ethnic Studies Curriculum Will ‘Be Substantially Redesigned’ by Aaron Bandler August 13, 2019 The California State Board of Education (SBE) announced on Aug. 12 that the proposed anti-Israel Ethnic Studies Model … Continue reading
California high school curriculum “fully embraces a course of study about Arabs that views the Palestinian war on Israel solely from the point of view of those who wish to destroy the Jewish state”
ALGEMEINER California Curriculum Shows the Price of Complacency About BDS by Jonathan S. Tobin August 6, 2019 …While concern about right-wing hate is entirely appropriate, the notion that BDS poses no real menace to the Jewish community is utterly bogus. … Continue reading
Ahead of CA party convention, progressives put forth draft resolutions condemning Jerusalem for stoking anti-Semitism and calling for rollback of Trump Israel policies
TIMES OF ISRAEL Far-left California Democrats want to link Israeli gov’t to Pittsburgh massacre by JTA May 31, 2019 Far-left Democrats in California have put forth draft resolutions fiercely critical of Israel ahead of this weekend’s state party convention, including … Continue reading
Kamala Harris: “She wears her careerism too transparently and her ideological flexibility will seem calculating and disingenuous rather than wise”
SPECTATOR If you miss Hillary Clinton, you’re going to love Kamala Harris by Christopher Buskirk February 28, 2019 …On the flipside, when questioned about the killing of Kate Steinle by an illegal immigrant in San Francisco, she took the opportunity … Continue reading
MIDDLE EAST MONITOR California Democrats reject anti-BDS legislation March 1, 2018 California Democrats have rejected proposed legislation targeting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign, in a further sign of a growing partisan divide in the US over Israel. The developments were … Continue reading
“High taxes, excessive regulations, and a lavish welfare state – these are the standard explanations for California’s poverty epidemic”
AMERICAN THINKER If Immigration Creates Wealth, Why Is California America’s Poverty Capital? by Spencer P. Morrison February 23, 2018 California used to be home to America’s largest and most affluent middle class. Today, it is America’s poverty capital. What went wrong? In a … Continue reading
“The oligarchs of the Bay Area have a problem: They must square their progressive worldview with their enormous wealth”
ORANGE COUNTRY REGISTER California’s descent to socialism by Joel Kotkin June 14, 2017 …California’s progressive regime of severe land-use controls has helped to make the state among the most unaffordable in the nation, driving homeownership rates to the lowest levels … Continue reading