Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Ruth Wisse on Passover: "Echoes of Exodus in the rise of modern Israel from the Holocaust’s ashes"
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- "In the end, Israel was established not by Great Britain but by the Jews themselves. It was done against not only British opposition but an invasion from five Arab armies, including those of countries that owed their own existence to the plan executed by Churchill and Lawrence"
Tag Archives: California
California State Board of Education’s decision “a victory for all Californians and a defeat for anti-Semites and extremists”
JEWISH JOURNAL CA State Board of Education Says Proposed Ethnic Studies Curriculum Will ‘Be Substantially Redesigned’ by Aaron Bandler August 13, 2019 The California State Board of Education (SBE) announced on Aug. 12 that the proposed anti-Israel Ethnic Studies Model … Continue reading
California high school curriculum “fully embraces a course of study about Arabs that views the Palestinian war on Israel solely from the point of view of those who wish to destroy the Jewish state”
ALGEMEINER California Curriculum Shows the Price of Complacency About BDS by Jonathan S. Tobin August 6, 2019 …While concern about right-wing hate is entirely appropriate, the notion that BDS poses no real menace to the Jewish community is utterly bogus. … Continue reading
Ahead of CA party convention, progressives put forth draft resolutions condemning Jerusalem for stoking anti-Semitism and calling for rollback of Trump Israel policies
TIMES OF ISRAEL Far-left California Democrats want to link Israeli gov’t to Pittsburgh massacre by JTA May 31, 2019 Far-left Democrats in California have put forth draft resolutions fiercely critical of Israel ahead of this weekend’s state party convention, including … Continue reading
Kamala Harris: “She wears her careerism too transparently and her ideological flexibility will seem calculating and disingenuous rather than wise”
SPECTATOR If you miss Hillary Clinton, you’re going to love Kamala Harris by Christopher Buskirk February 28, 2019 …On the flipside, when questioned about the killing of Kate Steinle by an illegal immigrant in San Francisco, she took the opportunity … Continue reading
MIDDLE EAST MONITOR California Democrats reject anti-BDS legislation March 1, 2018 California Democrats have rejected proposed legislation targeting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign, in a further sign of a growing partisan divide in the US over Israel. The developments were … Continue reading
“High taxes, excessive regulations, and a lavish welfare state – these are the standard explanations for California’s poverty epidemic”
AMERICAN THINKER If Immigration Creates Wealth, Why Is California America’s Poverty Capital? by Spencer P. Morrison February 23, 2018 California used to be home to America’s largest and most affluent middle class. Today, it is America’s poverty capital. What went wrong? In a … Continue reading
“The oligarchs of the Bay Area have a problem: They must square their progressive worldview with their enormous wealth”
ORANGE COUNTRY REGISTER California’s descent to socialism by Joel Kotkin June 14, 2017 …California’s progressive regime of severe land-use controls has helped to make the state among the most unaffordable in the nation, driving homeownership rates to the lowest levels … Continue reading