Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- EVENT Ember Foundation Virtual Guest Lecture Monday December 7
- "Iran’s State News Agency Claims Top Nuclear Scientist Assassinated by Remote-Controlled Killer Robot"
- Obama portrays Israel as the aggressive occupier that seeks conflict and not peace. By omission and/or comission, lying about Israel is lying about Jews. That is antisemitism.
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Left with virtual membership, congregants are asking why they have to pay their usual full amount of annual dues
- Decent people cheer the removal of an evil man. Obama acolytes lament it. Said differently, What part of "Death to America, Death to Israel" don't you understand?
- Meeting Anne Frank for the First Time
Tag Archives: nationalism
“Coronavirus exposed a truth that global village fans have spent the past generation denying: Borders are important”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel and the demise of the global village by Caroline B. Glick March 27, 2020 In the face of the steeply rising number of coronavirus patients and the breakneck speed of political changes in Israel, few people … Continue reading
The Virtue of Nationalism: Hazony’s latest book argues that “the nation-state is the best form of political organization humanity has yet discovered”
JEWISH JOURNAL Obsolete or Indispensable? by Evelyn Gordon August 15, 2018 …[Judaism] is the only great civilization in history that never sought global application of its laws, customs, and religious practices; rather, the Bible explicitly envisioned a limited Jewish state surrounded … Continue reading
“After the demise of nationalism, pan-Arabism and communism, #Islamism is now facing its inevitable decline”
MIDDLE EAST EYE Political Islam will go the same way as nationalism and communism by Moncef Marzouki June 15, 2016 Over the past half century, throughout which time I have been politically active, I have witnessed the rise and decline … Continue reading