Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Poland
ALGEMEINER Group of Israelis Said Brutally Attacked in Warsaw by Arab Men Shouting ‘Free Gaza’ by Benjamin Kerstein September 8, 2019 A group of Israelis were accosted and one severely beaten in Warsaw, Poland by a group of Arab men, … Continue reading
JNS Ocasio-Cortez invited by Polish parliament member to tour concentration camps June 20, 2019 U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) has been invited by a member of the Polish parliament to visit concentration camps in Poland that were used during World … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Shameful Rewrite Editorial May 16, 2019 Poland has to recognize its past and stop running away from it. That is once again the lesson from what happened earlier this week when a delegation of Israeli government officials landed … Continue reading
“Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country”
JEWISH CHRONICLE Why Auschwitz is not the only reason for Jews to visit my country by Arkady Rzegocki April 19, 2019 …It is difficult to imagine modern-day Poland without Jewish heritage, which is why when visiting Auschwitz and learning about … Continue reading
Israeli Foreign Minister Yisrael Katz: “No one will tell us how to express ourselves and remember the fallen”
I24NEWS Visegrad summit cancelled after Israeli FM’s ‘racist’ remark sparks fury February 18, 2019 A gathering of the leaders of the so-called Visegrad nations in Israel was nixed on Monday after Poland cancelled its participation accusing Israel’s foreign minister of … Continue reading
“For the first time since the 1991 Madrid Conference, Arab nations sat down with Israel and announced cooperation on fighting Iran, making clear that the Israeli Palestinian conflict does not need to be resolved first as a condition for normalization”
JNS In Warsaw, even the group seating shows how much has changed in Israel-Arab relations by Israel Kasnett February 15, 2019 A scene that would have seemed impossible just a few years ago took place this past week in Warsaw … Continue reading
The Warsaw Arab NATO: “Jared Kushner expected to reveal elements of Washington’s two-years-in-the-making Israeli-Palestinian peace plan”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu: Israel and Arab states advancing common interest of combating Iran by Tovah Lazaroff February 13, 2019 Arab countries and Israel are talking about war with Iran, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in Warsaw, as he filmed a … Continue reading