Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Islamic State
“As the post-9/11 chapter closes, a new one begins, marked above all by the end of American deterrence and the eclipse of American power”
FEDERALIST Our Defeat In Afghanistan Is Only The Beginning by John Daniel Davidson September 2, 2021 …As we learn more in the coming weeks and months about the fecklessness and deceit of the Biden administration’s Afghanistan withdrawal — including Biden’s … Continue reading
Radical Islam: “The conflict former CIA Director James Woolsey once termed “the long war of the 21st century” remains precisely that”
THE HILL Nineteen years on, we face a resilient Islamist threat by Ilan Berman September 14, 2020 Last week marked the 19th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on New York and the Pentagon that ushered in what has come to … Continue reading
“Observers warn that while the Islamic State may have been “defeated” in the Middle East, it remains a potent danger to Europe”
GATESTONE Islamic State Alive and Well in Europe by Soeren Kern December 2, 2019 The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the November 29 jihadi attack at London Bridge, where a Pakistani Islamist stabbed two people to death and injured three others. The … Continue reading
“I wonder if the dictator Erdogan will be so kind as to offer thanks to Mossad for saving the lives of his people. Spoiler alert: He won’t”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Mossad intel foiled 50 terrorist attacks in 20 countries by Ariel Kahana July 10, 2019 Information provided by Israeli intelligence services helped foil at least 50 terror attacks planned by the Islamic State group … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL IDF reveals it thwarted attempted Islamic State bombing of Australian flight by Judah Ari Gross February 21, 2018 The Israeli army on Wednesday revealed that the Military Intelligence Unit 8200 foiled an Islamic State attempt to bomb … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Why Islamic State is obsessed with targeting Muslims by Dov Lieber November 25, 2017 The Islamic State insists on slaughtering innocent worshipers, even Muslims, as they pray. The horrific massacre on Friday at a mosque in Northern … Continue reading
#PalestinianTerror Border Police officer murdered in Jerusalem; three terrorists shot and killed [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Border Police officer killed in Jerusalem terror attack by Daniel J. Roth, Eytan Halon June 17, 2017 A female Border Police officer died after succumbing to her wounds following a suspected coordinated terror attack carried out by three … Continue reading
Islamic State Magazine: “Using deception as a tactic of warfare in order to lure one’s target or trick them into believing that they are safe before killing them or inconspicuously assassinating them is divinely approved”
PJ MEDIA ISIS to Jihadists: Use Fake Apartment, Job, Craigslist Ads to Lure Hostage, Murder Victims by Bridget Johnson May 4. 2017 …Jihadists are also encouraged to place some stuff for sale on “buy and sell websites such as Craigslist, … Continue reading
REUTERS Islamic State-linked group claims rocket attack on Israeli resort by Nidal al-Mughrabi, Maayan Lubell and Omar Fahmy February 9, 2017 An Islamic State-affiliated group claimed responsibility for firing rockets on Thursday towards Israel’s Red Sea resort of Eilat from … Continue reading
The Real Housewives of #ISIS: “‘It’s only three days till the beheading and I’ve got no idea what to wear” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL BBC sparks a stir with Islamic State ‘Real Housewives’ sketch by Agencies January 6, 2017 The BBC sparked a social media storm after screening a comedy sketch called “The Real Housewives of ISIS,” satirizing the women lured … Continue reading