Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: Islamic State
REUTERS Islamic State-linked group claims rocket attack on Israeli resort by Nidal al-Mughrabi, Maayan Lubell and Omar Fahmy February 9, 2017 An Islamic State-affiliated group claimed responsibility for firing rockets on Thursday towards Israel’s Red Sea resort of Eilat from … Continue reading
The Real Housewives of #ISIS: “‘It’s only three days till the beheading and I’ve got no idea what to wear” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL BBC sparks a stir with Islamic State ‘Real Housewives’ sketch by Agencies January 6, 2017 The BBC sparked a social media storm after screening a comedy sketch called “The Real Housewives of ISIS,” satirizing the women lured … Continue reading
“Sunday’s clash marked the first time Syria-based jihadists opened fire on Israeli soldiers on territory under Israeli control”
MILITARY.COM Israeli Forces Kill 4 ISIS-Linked Gunmen After Golan Attack by Agent France Presse November 27, 2016 Israeli forces killed four gunmen linked to the Islamic State group after they fired on soldiers Sunday, the military said, in the first … Continue reading
“Horrific new clip released by Islamic State shows eight-year-old blond child assisting in executions”
CLARION PROJECT Horrific ISIS Clip Shows Young Blond Child Help Executions by Elliot Friedland September 21, 2016 The latest ISIS clip is entitled “If You’ll Come Back, We’ll Come Back 3,” the third in a series. At the start of the … Continue reading
GATESTONE An Inherited Culture of Hate by Tharwa Boulifi September 9, 2016 …Based on the United Nations report and research from the Quilliam Foundation in 2014, Tunisian terrorists represent the highest number (3,800) of foreign terrorists in Syria and Iraq…What … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST What’s the case for Hillary Clinton? by Charles Krauthammer July 28, 2016 …Her campaign’s premise is that we’re doing okay but we can do better. There are holes to patch in the nanny-state safety net. She’s the one … Continue reading
ISIS has conquered territory across the Middle East and northern Africa. It has terrorized its occupied cities, sown terror across Europe, and spread its ideology around the world. But what does ISIS want? What does it believe? Where did it … Continue reading