Most Clicked This Week
- "While Netanyahu expressed “regret” over the deaths of the Russians in a phone call with Putin, he nevertheless reiterated Israel’s position that full responsibility rests with Syria and its allies"
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- Defender Of Israel Blisters U.N. Human Rights Council For Its Silence After Murder Of Israeli Father
- "By closing the PLO mission, Trump, Bolton, and all the rest of the president's men have rolled the Palestinian issue 30 years back in time to where it stood in the 1980s"
- Partners in protest: The anti-Israel, cop-bash link
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "Frankfurt Mayor Becker congratulated German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party on the legislation that determines BDS is an anti-Semitic expression"
- Dershowitz attacks NBC hit piece on John Bolton and Gatestone Institute
Tag Archives: Druze
New Nation State Law’s “principal damage has been to stir up negative public discourse — in Israel and abroad”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Why this former Israeli military intelligence chief stands with the Druze by Amos Yadlin August 7, 2018 Israel’s new “nation-state” law, which is widely viewed here as clumsy, unnecessary and unwise, must be amended. That’s why I … Continue reading
“All this noise about the new nation-state law proves that the Jewish national identity is under attack”
ARUTZ SHEVA No Druze live better and freer than the Druze citizens of Israel by Atta Farhat August 3, 2018 There are no Druze in the world who can claim a better and freer life than the Druze citizens of … Continue reading
“The fact that Israel has repeatedly taken action to protect the Syrian Druze says a lot about the true state of anti-Arab “racism” in the country”
COMMENTARY Why Israel Threatened Military Action to Save an Enemy by Evelyn Gordon November 7, 2017 Many people nowadays accuse Israel of being a racist state that considers its Arab minority second-class citizens. I wonder, then, how they explain what … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Arabs who do not love Israel are fools by Fred Maroun July 16, 2017 In the recent attack that took place on the Temple Mount, much of the international media missed the most important part of the story. … Continue reading
“Rabbi Kermaier expressed hope that Friday’s atrocity would encourage more Jews inside and outside Israel to learn more about the Druze”
ALGEMEINER Temple Mount Terrorist Attack Highlights Deep Bonds Between Jewish and Druze Communities, Says Israeli Rabbi by Ben Cohen July 14, 2017 A leading Israeli rabbi who works closely with Druze religious leaders spoke on Friday of the deep bonds between the Jewish … Continue reading
Israeli Druze Intellectual: The Israel That The Arabs Call ‘A False Entity’ Is The Region’s Most Stable, Advanced Country
AL-HAYAT via MEMRI by Salman Masalha August 7, 2015 ….”Thus, while the propagators of this Arab discourse kept their heads buried in the sand, Israel continued to deepen its roots in the region – while on the other side, the … Continue reading
TABLET MAG by Ofir Haivry and Yoram Hazony July 7, 2015 The creation of a well-armed, autonomous, and perhaps ultimately independent Druze region in southern Syria may be the West’s best chance at stemming the spread of radical Islamism As … Continue reading