Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
TIMES OF ISRAEL French envoy to US: Trump plan ‘very close to what Israel wants, 99% doomed’ by Staff April 20, 2019 France’s outgoing ambassador to the US, Gérard Araud, said US President Donald Trump is uniquely able to “push” … Continue reading
“Mueller report reportedly reveals Michael Flynn testified that Trump team attempted to prevent UN resolution before taking office”
ARUTZ SHEVA Mueller report: Trump attempted to thwart anti-Israel resolution by Staff April 18, 2019 The Mueller report, which examined Russian involvement in the US presidential election, showed that Donald Trump worked to counter anti-Israel bias at the United Nations … Continue reading
Trump’s Deal of the Century: Ambassador Dermer quipped, “They say that the key to peace is low expectations. So I think you are well underway.” The comment drew laughter from the crowd”
JEWISH INSIDER Dermer: Trump peace plan will take Israel’s ‘vital interests’ into account April 16, 2019 Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer addressed the much-anticipated Trump Mideast peace plan in remarks at the White House pre-Passover reception on Tuesday. “I know a … Continue reading
JTA Reform and Conservative movements join letter asking Trump to oppose Netanyahu bids to annex territory by Ron Kampeas April 12, 2019 Nine Jewish groups, including five associated with the Reform and Conservative movements, wrote to President Donald Trump asking … Continue reading
IRGC—now termed a terrorist organization—“believed to control one-third or more of the total economy of the Islamic Republic”
RADIO FARDA Trump’s Signal To Tehran by Ilan Berman April 9, 2019 The Trump administration is turning up the heat on the ayatollahs. On Monday, April 8th, the White House formally announced that it was adding the Islamic Revolutionary Guard … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER RJC Vegas Highlights April 8, 2019 Trump began his speech by saying “Shabbat Shalom” and was quickly interrupted by protestors from IfNotNow. After the protestors were escorted out, Trump said they’re “going back home to mommy… And will be … Continue reading
FREE BEACON U.S. Eyes New Front to Combat Iran in Golan Heights by Adam Kredo April 1, 2019 The Trump administration’s recent recognition of Israeli sovereignty over the contested Golan Heights territory is part of a larger effort by the … Continue reading