Most Clicked This Week
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- President Macron loses temper with Israeli security in Jerusalem's Old City
- PM Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz are expected to be at the White House next Tuesday to discuss the “Deal of the Century”
- "Likud supporters think that any government Gantz leads would be more likely to make the same blunders that Barak and Olmert made in the course of formulating generous peace offers"
- A Christian-Zionist Revolution is Brewing in Britain
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- "The U.S. Army is arming its AH-64 Apache attack helicopters with an Israeli missile that will enable Apaches to hit targets without a line of sight"
- "Launched in 2016 and funded by conservative US gentiles and Jews, the Passages program aims to shape the next generation of Christian leaders and shore up support for Jewish State"
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
PM Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz are expected to be at the White House next Tuesday to discuss the “Deal of the Century”
JERUSALEM POST ‘Deal of the Century?’ Netanyahu just got the gift of the century by Yaakov Katz January 24, 2020 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu received the gift of the century on Thursday when Vice President Mike Pence invited him and … Continue reading
“In the 2016 US presidential elections, most polls declared that 70% of American Jews voted for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton”
ALGEMEINER Contrary to Popular Belief, Many US Jews Support Trump by Yossi Hollender January 12, 2020 …In my opinion, American Jewish support for Trump is far higher than commonly thought. Before you recommend sending me to a mental health clinic, … Continue reading
“Just like Trump’s unilateral push to overhaul NAFTA, he’s shown a willingness to tolerate some damage at home in the hope that the damage inflicted on the other parties would be far greater and force them to make concessions”
PROJECT SYNDICATE Is Trump’s Iran Strategy Working? by Mohamed A. El-Erian January 16, 2020 US President Donald Trump’s authorization of the targeted killing of Iranian Quds Force commander Qassem Suleimani is, in many ways, similar to his administration’s approach to trade. In … Continue reading
“The Iran deal was never meant to stop Iran from building a bomb—it was supposed to delay it until disaster happened on someone else’s watch”
BLOOMBERG Trump’s Latest Plan for Iran: Regime Disruption by Eli Lake January 14, 2020 Since President Donald Trump ordered the drone strike that killed Iranian General Qassem Soleimani earlier this month, his administration has argued the attack has two main … Continue reading
“The more successful Trump’s reality-based policies towards Iran and Israel are, the harder it will be for the foreign policy establishment to restore their delusion-based policies when he leaves power”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Donald Trump and the mythmakers by Caroline Glick January 10, 2020 For the past 40-odd years, two narratives have guided American Middle East policy. Both were invented by the Carter administration. One relates to … Continue reading
TABLET MAG U.S. kills Qassem Suleimani by Tony Badran January 3, 2020 …Seemingly immune from US retaliation, Soleimani spent the Obama years strutting around Iraq and Syria like a peacock in 70’s style turtleneck sweaters and an array of tailored … Continue reading
“I don’t want any generals in here. I don’t want any officers,” Trump added. “I just want enlisted guys”
BUSINESS INSIDER ‘They lie to you’: Trump previously held private meetings with Navy SEALs to candidly discuss Afghanistan war by David Choi December 23, 2019 Months after taking office in 2017 and hoping to get a better understanding of America’s … Continue reading