Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: Why Trump is right in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital [VIDEOS]
- Highland Park's own Billy Corgan on "Social Justice Warriors"
- EVENT POSTPONED: "Wish You Weren't Here" 12/12 Highland Park Screening
- Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act "voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews"
- "By moving America’s embassy to Jerusalem, the U.S. confronts the bigoted double standards of the international community"
- The Reform Movement and Birthright Trips
- "The Jew of Malta" is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?"
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
“By moving America’s embassy to Jerusalem, the U.S. confronts the bigoted double standards of the international community”
NATIONAL REVIEW Donald Trump Strikes a Blow against International Anti-Semitism by David French December 6, 2017 President Trump’s decision to formally recognize that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel and to announce plans to move America’s embassy to the seat of Israel’s … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL At White House Hanukkah party, Trump celebrates his Jerusalem decision by Eric Cortellessa December 8, 2017 US President Donald Trump strode onto the stage at the White House Hanukkah Reception with a particular air of confidence on Thursday … Continue reading
“Even after President Trump’s Wednesday announcement, U.S. passports for citizens born in Jerusalem won’t say they were born in “Jerusalem, Israel,” but instead just “Jerusalem””
WASHINGTON EXAMINER US passports won’t reflect Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital by Joel Gehrke December 7, 2017 President Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel won’t be reflected on State Department documents, including passports, officials … Continue reading
The Flynn-Kushner-Israel footnote “Israel was lobbying furiously against the UN resolution and Trump team spoke up–post election–on behalf of the Jewish state”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Kushner reportedly told Flynn to contact Russians over anti-Israel UN resolution by Staff and Agencies December 2, 2017 US President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and Middle East peace envoy Jared Kushner directed then-adviser Michael Flynn to contact Russian … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Special Counsel Mueller Probing Kushner’s Role in Blocking Obama’s Betrayal of Israel at UNSC by David Israel November 22, 2017 Robert Mueller’s investigation is now moving to Jared Kushner’s interactions with foreign leaders during the presidential transition (between … Continue reading
“The Clinton campaign wasted millions of dollars on the old public sphere, and wholly failed to grasp what the populist right was doing in the new one”
SUNDAY TIMES It was the net (and Jesus) wot wonit for Trump by Niall Ferguson November 5, 2017 …“These social platforms were all invented by very liberal people on the West and East Coasts,” mused Brad Parscale, Trump’s digital media … Continue reading
“Senior Washington official says Trump White House concerned that ‘Greater Jerusalem’ law could undermine planned peace talks”
ARUTZ SHEVA Senior US official: Trump concerned about Greater Jerusalem bill by David Rosenberg October 29, 2017 The Trump administration is concerned that a proposal to annex 19 towns in Judea and Samaria to Jerusalem would derail planned Middle East … Continue reading