Most Clicked This Week
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
CAMERA “pointed to three different parts of former President Donald Trump’s comments with a spliced-together quote that contradicts the statements and overall focus of his remarks”
ALGEMEINER Did a Documentary Skewering Evangelical Support for Israel Manipulate a Presidential Speech? by Dexter Van Zile March 24, 2021 On March 29, the second day of Passover and the first Monday of Holy Week for many Christians, PBS stations … Continue reading
“Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office”
JNS Why do Jewish groups no longer care about ‘kids in cages’? by Jonathan Tobin March 4, 2021 If there was one cause that united all critics of former President Donald Trump during the past four years, it was their … Continue reading
“The new AT age — “After Trump” — began on either Election Day, Nov. 3, or on Inauguration Day, Jan. 20. But either way, reality as we had known it for four years has been abruptly reinvented”
TOWNHALL The ‘After Trump’ Era Begins by Victor Davis Hanson January 28, 2021 …Pfizer had hinted that a vaccine could be ready in late October. Then, mysteriously, it wasn’t. Then, stranger still, it appeared — a few days after Election … Continue reading
“It is now a social imperative to distance oneself from President Donald Trump, if not to revile him”
NEWSWEEK After Trump, Israel’s Claim To Truth Is Stronger by Yishai Fleisher January 19, 2021 …As The Times of Israel’s David Horovitz has written: “Israel’s White House ally is a figure of shame, and all who have celebrated associating with … Continue reading
JNS For Israeli right, Trump’s Mideast legacy will outshine his last days by Orit Arfa January 18, 2021 …“It took a man who was not the norm, not a career politician, not a regular ‘dude’—a dude that came from being … Continue reading
“Moving Israel from U.S. European Command responsibilty to CENTCOM was once a non-starter because of long-simmering tensions between Israel and its regional neighbors, who have been CENTCOM’s allies in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and elsewhere”
MILITARY TIMES In waning days, Trump shakes up CENTCOM to increase Arab-Israeli efforts against Iran by Howard Altman January 15, 2021 With just days left in his presidency and in a bid to solidify Arab-Israeli efforts against Iran before Joe … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Trump Erases His Legacy by Kimberley A. Strassel January 7, 2021 …It didn’t have to be this way. The president had every right—even an obligation, given the ad hoc changes to voting rules—to challenge state election results … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Will US-Israel relations go down in flames with the Trump presidency? by Lahav Harkov January 7, 2021 Watching the riots in Washington from Israel, a couple of Israeli flags could be seen in the crowds. There were only … Continue reading
“While Trump did call on the protesters to cease and desist, he also incited their actions during his remarks at the rally”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Trump Rings in the Era of “Total Political Correctness” by Caroline Glick January 8, 2021 …Trump told them Biden stole the election and that with the Republican loss of the Senate, America was going … Continue reading
“Navalny concluded lamenting that Russia and other “enemies of freedom of speech around the world” would exploit Trump’s Twitter ban to silence legitimate dissent”
BREITBART Top Putin Rival, Russian Dissident Alexei Navalny: Trump Twitter Ban ‘Unacceptable’ by Frances Martel January 9, 2021 Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny – one of President Vladimir Putin’s most prominent foes who nearly died last year of suspected poisoning … Continue reading