Most Clicked This Week
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Netanyahu swiftly expressed concern last Friday after Secretary of State Tony Blinken said the U.S. was prepared to begin nuclear talks with Iran aimed at restoring the 2015 deal"
- #BretStephens: "In the humorless world of Woke, the satire is never funny and the statute of limitations never expires, even when it comes to hamantaschen".
- At the UN: World Health Organization dumps on Israel again while Brigitte Gabriel--a Lebanese woman wearing a Star of David--defends the Jewish state
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- #SNL helps promote libel that Israel withholds vaccine from #Palestinians
- Former Israeli senior defense officials express support for Biden's position not to lift Iran sanctions unless it returns to 2015 deal
- In a letter to the incoming ICC prosecutor, a group of 16 leaders, including the former premiers of Canada, Australia, Spain and Uruguay, state their concern at the “unprecedented campaign of delegitimization against Israel.”
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
“The new AT age — “After Trump” — began on either Election Day, Nov. 3, or on Inauguration Day, Jan. 20. But either way, reality as we had known it for four years has been abruptly reinvented”
TOWNHALL The ‘After Trump’ Era Begins by Victor Davis Hanson January 28, 2021 …Pfizer had hinted that a vaccine could be ready in late October. Then, mysteriously, it wasn’t. Then, stranger still, it appeared — a few days after Election … Continue reading
“It is now a social imperative to distance oneself from President Donald Trump, if not to revile him”
NEWSWEEK After Trump, Israel’s Claim To Truth Is Stronger by Yishai Fleisher January 19, 2021 …As The Times of Israel’s David Horovitz has written: “Israel’s White House ally is a figure of shame, and all who have celebrated associating with … Continue reading
JNS For Israeli right, Trump’s Mideast legacy will outshine his last days by Orit Arfa January 18, 2021 …“It took a man who was not the norm, not a career politician, not a regular ‘dude’—a dude that came from being … Continue reading
“Moving Israel from U.S. European Command responsibilty to CENTCOM was once a non-starter because of long-simmering tensions between Israel and its regional neighbors, who have been CENTCOM’s allies in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and elsewhere”
MILITARY TIMES In waning days, Trump shakes up CENTCOM to increase Arab-Israeli efforts against Iran by Howard Altman January 15, 2021 With just days left in his presidency and in a bid to solidify Arab-Israeli efforts against Iran before Joe … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Trump Erases His Legacy by Kimberley A. Strassel January 7, 2021 …It didn’t have to be this way. The president had every right—even an obligation, given the ad hoc changes to voting rules—to challenge state election results … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Will US-Israel relations go down in flames with the Trump presidency? by Lahav Harkov January 7, 2021 Watching the riots in Washington from Israel, a couple of Israeli flags could be seen in the crowds. There were only … Continue reading
“While Trump did call on the protesters to cease and desist, he also incited their actions during his remarks at the rally”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Trump Rings in the Era of “Total Political Correctness” by Caroline Glick January 8, 2021 …Trump told them Biden stole the election and that with the Republican loss of the Senate, America was going … Continue reading
“Navalny concluded lamenting that Russia and other “enemies of freedom of speech around the world” would exploit Trump’s Twitter ban to silence legitimate dissent”
BREITBART Top Putin Rival, Russian Dissident Alexei Navalny: Trump Twitter Ban ‘Unacceptable’ by Frances Martel January 9, 2021 Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny – one of President Vladimir Putin’s most prominent foes who nearly died last year of suspected poisoning … Continue reading
Flight over Gulf by two Air Force B-52 bombers was in response to signals that Iran may be planning attacks against US allied targets in neighboring Iraq or elsewhere in region
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) US bomber mission over Persian Gulf aims to send message to Iran by AP and ILH staff December 30, 2020 The United States flew strategic bombers over the Persian Gulf on Wednesday for the … Continue reading
“Israelis celebrated the Pollards’ arrival. In contrast, American Jews bristled both at the news and the happiness with which Israelis greeted them”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Pollard and the great Jewish divide by Caroline B. Glick January 1, 2021 The rift between Israeli and American Jews is palpable almost everywhere you turn today. The most glaring disparity surrounds how they … Continue reading