Most Clicked This Week
- "Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices"
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- "The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections"
- Pensacola shooting: Authorities were investigating whether the attack was "terrorism-related"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests"
- “The global surge in Jew-hatred barely registers in the West”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
“If you are against federal action to stop anti-Semitic discrimination on college campuses just because Trump is doing it, then you’re the one with the problem”
NEW YORK TIMES President Trump Is Defending Jewish Students by Jared Kushner Dec. 11, 2019 On Wednesday, the president will sign an executive order to combat the rise of anti-Semitism on American college campuses. As a grandchild of Holocaust survivors, … Continue reading
“How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?”
JERUSALEM POST Donald Trump to IAC: Some American Jews ‘Don’t love Israel enough’ by Omri Nahmias, Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman December 8, 2019 Some American Jews “don’t love Israel enough,” US President Donald Trump said to a crowd of around 4,000 people … Continue reading
Executive order to protects Jewish students “will effectively interpret Judaism as a race or nationality, not just a religion” but J Street opposes it
WASHINGTON POST Trump’s expected executive order on campus anti-Semitism draws praise and concern by Laura Meckler, Julie Zauzmer and Ashley Parker December 11, 2019 President Trump plans to sign an executive order Wednesday that defines the Jewish people as a … Continue reading
At $25,000-per-couple Trump fundraising luncheon in Midtown, “many of attendees were Chuck Schumer donors”
NEW YORK POST Orthodox Jews opening their wallets for President Trump in 2020 by Doree Lewak and Jon Levine November 23, 2019 Hanukkah came a month early for Donald Trump this year. Though he polls as generally unpopular with Jews … Continue reading
Under the execrable UN Resolution 2334–facilitated by Obama admin–“Israel suddenly was told that it has no right to be in the Golan Heights or at Rachel’s Tomb or at the Western Wall of the Holy Temple compound in Jerusalem”
AMERICAN SPECTATOR America Recognizes the Legality of Jewish Communities in Judea and Samaria, Countering Obama and the UN by Dov Fishcher November 19, 2019 As they prepared finally to exit the national scene, Obama and John Kerry thought they were … Continue reading
#Netanyahu: “Coming as it does now, indictments raise obvious parallels with the efforts by Democrats to impeach Netanyahu’s political ally, President Donald Trump”
JNS Are Netanyahu’s indictments the same as the push to impeach Trump? by Jonathan S. Tobin November 21, 2019 …In both cases, a conservative leader is being pursued on what their foes purport are corruption charges, but which their supporters … Continue reading
“Trump’s extraordinary gesture of support for Israel and the rights of the Jewish people was evident in the historic statement. The US has rightly concluded that falsely calling settlements illegal is not helpful for peace”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Pompeo’s statement on Israeli settlements is a diplomatic turning point by Caroline Glick November 18, 2019 Monday will long be remembered as a turning point in Middle East history. U.S. Secretary of State Mike … Continue reading