Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
“The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making”
GATESTONE Palestinians and the Bahrain Conference: Condemning Arabs While Asking for Arab Money by Khaled Abu Toameh June 24, 2019 …In the past week, Palestinian officials and factions were unanimous in making a last-minute appeal to the Arab states to … Continue reading
“Trump has not yet been entirely successful. Not only because of his many opponents; it is also because Trump’s public persona, honed in the world of reality television, often distracts from or undermines the goal of reviving American nationhood”
NATIONAL REVIEW Trump’s Great D-Day Speech by Matthew Continetti June 6, 2019 President Trump gave one of the best speeches of his presidency while many Americans were brushing their teeth. His remarks at the 75th commemoration of D-Day at the … Continue reading
FDD POLICY BRIEF Erdogan Releases Another U.S. Hostage Ahead of Trump Meeting by Aykan Erdemir and Merve Tahiroglu May 31, 2019 Turkey on Wednesday night released Serkan Golge, a Turkish-American dual citizen imprisoned on dubious terrorism charges, hours after a … Continue reading
It would be far better if The New York Times waited until the plan was released and then commented on its specific provisions rather than stacking the deck against it by quoting only its most strident critics
GATESTONE Why is The New York Times Trying to Abort the Trump Peace Plan? by Alan M. Dershowitz May 24, 2019 …Every single expert quoted in the article predicted that it would not succeed. Many of these experts have been … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Palestinians Need to Get Real About Israel by Walter Russell Mead May 20, 2019 As Palestinian officials nervously await the Trump administration’s peace plan, one fundamental reality shapes their long and bitter contest with Israel. Diplomatically, economically, … Continue reading
Due to Iran sanctions imposed by Trump “Hezbollah, the best funded and most senior of Tehran’s proxies, has seen a sharp fall in its revenue and is being forced to make draconian cuts to its spending”
WASHINGTON POST Trump’s sanctions on Iran are hitting Hezbollah, and it hurts by Suzan Haidamous May 18, 2019 The powerful Lebanese Hezbollah militia has thrived for decades on generous cash handouts from Iran, spending lavishly on benefits for its fighters, … Continue reading
“Obama’s attempt to make Tehran an ally against ISIS has backfired. Trump needs to ditch that approach to keep Iran in check and prevent an ISIS resurgence”
TABLET MAG A New Strategy to Counter Iran’s Growing Power by Omar Hossino May 15, 2019 …While ISIS has been defeated, Iran has filled the vacuum and now holds sway over vast stretches of the northern Middle East. As ISIS’s … Continue reading