Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
“The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately”
MIRYAM INSTITUTE Awaiting ancient hatreds, anticipating new normals by Rozita Pnini March 29, 2020 Like a mutating virus, anti-Semitism continues to raise its ugly head in the United States. This virulent form of prejudice has infected the world for many … Continue reading
“A Trump-Biden matchup will give voters a choice between two different visions of relations with Israel, the Palestinians and Iran”
JNS Biden’s revival means a return to Obama’s Middle East policies by Jonathan S. Tobin March 11, 2020 …Biden has sounded more supportive of Israel than his boss or most of his 2020 Democratic competitors. But the former vice president … Continue reading
ASIA TIMES Fumbling in the face of coronavirus could lose Trump the election by David P. Goldman March 5, 2020 Panic returned to the US stock market on Thursday as the federal government fumbled in the face of a health … Continue reading
“The U.S. State Department has approved an Israeli request to buy eight KC-46A Pegasus aerial tankers”
NATIONAL INTEREST Trump Just Gave Israel the Ability to Attack Iran’s Nuclear Sites with F-35s by Michael Peck March 4, 2020 If Israel does decide to bomb Iran, the U.S. government has made it a little easier. The U.S. State … Continue reading
I24NEWS Among Jewish Americans, Sanders to defeat Trump by considerable margin, poll shows February 28, 2020 The Vermont progressive remains a divisive figure but enjoys strong support among younger Jewish voters. Democratic presidential frontrunner Bernie Sanders is set to crush … Continue reading
“The new criticisms of the trust built between Netanyahu and Trump follow revelations that two of Gantz’s top advisers have repeatedly criticized Trump on Twitter, even comparing him to Hitler”
JNS Challengers Gantz and Lapid attack Netanyahu-Trump relationship by Alex Traiman February 19, 2020 Blue and White Party leaders Benny Gantz and Yair Lapid are establishing their diplomatic credentials in the immediate run-up to Israel’s March 2 election with an … Continue reading
ASSOCIATED PRESS Poll finds Palestinians overwhelmingly reject Trump plan by Joseph Krauss and Mohammed Daraghmeh February 11, 2020 Ninety-four percent of Palestinians reject President Donald Trump’s Mideast initiative, according to a poll released Tuesday, which also found plummeting support for … Continue reading