Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
Emails reveal State Dept employees should refer to historic Israel peace deals as ‘normalization agreements’
FREE BEACON State Department Shuns Term ‘Abraham Accords’ by Adam Kredo June 4, 2021 The Biden State Department discourages employees from referring to the historic peace agreements signed by Israel and its Arab neighbors by its official name, the Abraham … Continue reading
“Former President Trump seized on escalating violence in Israel on Tuesday to lament that President Biden’s foreign policy has contributed to the ongoing unrest”
THE HILL Trump knocks Biden for ‘weakness and lack of support for Israel’ as violence intensifies by Brett Samuels May 11, 2021 …His comments came as a barrage of rockets were seen over Israel, including near Tel Aviv, following reports … Continue reading
CAMERA “pointed to three different parts of former President Donald Trump’s comments with a spliced-together quote that contradicts the statements and overall focus of his remarks”
ALGEMEINER Did a Documentary Skewering Evangelical Support for Israel Manipulate a Presidential Speech? by Dexter Van Zile March 24, 2021 On March 29, the second day of Passover and the first Monday of Holy Week for many Christians, PBS stations … Continue reading
“Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office”
JNS Why do Jewish groups no longer care about ‘kids in cages’? by Jonathan Tobin March 4, 2021 If there was one cause that united all critics of former President Donald Trump during the past four years, it was their … Continue reading
“The new AT age — “After Trump” — began on either Election Day, Nov. 3, or on Inauguration Day, Jan. 20. But either way, reality as we had known it for four years has been abruptly reinvented”
TOWNHALL The ‘After Trump’ Era Begins by Victor Davis Hanson January 28, 2021 …Pfizer had hinted that a vaccine could be ready in late October. Then, mysteriously, it wasn’t. Then, stranger still, it appeared — a few days after Election … Continue reading
“It is now a social imperative to distance oneself from President Donald Trump, if not to revile him”
NEWSWEEK After Trump, Israel’s Claim To Truth Is Stronger by Yishai Fleisher January 19, 2021 …As The Times of Israel’s David Horovitz has written: “Israel’s White House ally is a figure of shame, and all who have celebrated associating with … Continue reading
JNS For Israeli right, Trump’s Mideast legacy will outshine his last days by Orit Arfa January 18, 2021 …“It took a man who was not the norm, not a career politician, not a regular ‘dude’—a dude that came from being … Continue reading
“Moving Israel from U.S. European Command responsibilty to CENTCOM was once a non-starter because of long-simmering tensions between Israel and its regional neighbors, who have been CENTCOM’s allies in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and elsewhere”
MILITARY TIMES In waning days, Trump shakes up CENTCOM to increase Arab-Israeli efforts against Iran by Howard Altman January 15, 2021 With just days left in his presidency and in a bid to solidify Arab-Israeli efforts against Iran before Joe … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Trump Erases His Legacy by Kimberley A. Strassel January 7, 2021 …It didn’t have to be this way. The president had every right—even an obligation, given the ad hoc changes to voting rules—to challenge state election results … Continue reading