Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
Trump “stopped short of withdrawing from the deal reached between the U.S., Iran and five other world powers”
THE ATLANTIC Trump Isn’t Certifying the Iran Deal—What Happens Next? by Uri Friedman October 13, 2017 On Friday, the Trump administration announced that it will not certify the nuclear deal that Barack Obama’s government struck with Iran and other world powers. Critics … Continue reading
Trump should model Reagan: “A formula that led to the collapse of the mighty Soviet empire can surely down Mr. Khamenei’s and the Revolutionary Guard’s kleptocracy”
WALL STREET JOURNAL How to Defeat the Islamic Republic by Reuel Marc Gerecht and Ray Takeyh October 11, 2017 …Meantime, government reports, the controlled press and even senior Revolutionary Guard commanders reluctantly confess the truth: Islam is growing weaker within … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Trump and Obama’s Third Term by Caroline Glick October 5, 2017 …The same of course can be said of the Trump administration’s policy toward Fatah and the Palestinian Authority. No matter how open PA President Mahmoud Abbas is … Continue reading
REUTERS Exclusive: Iran open to talks over its ballistic missile program by Parisa Hafezi, Jonathan Saul and John Walcott October 6, 2017 Iran has suggested to six world powers that it may be open to talks about its ballistic missile … Continue reading
Trump says embassy move decision will be ‘in not too distant future,’says he wants to give peace proposal “a chance to work first”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Trump won’t move embassy to Jerusalem until peace plan ‘given a shot’ by Staff October 8, 2017 US President Donald Trump said Saturday he will not consider moving the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem until an … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Trump Expected to Declare Iran in Breach of Nuclear Deal by Adam Kredo October 4, 2017 The Trump administration is expected to announce next week that it will not formally certify Iran as in compliance with the landmark … Continue reading
“No spin can mask the stench of betrayal over Kurdistan emanating from the White House and the State Department”
ALGEMEINER US Jewish Leaders Express Support, Empathy for Kurds in Wake of Independence Vote by Ben Cohen September 29, 2017 Several American Jewish leaders and organizations have expressed their affinity with Kurdish aspirations following Monday’s independence referendum in the Kurdish … Continue reading