Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
Deborah Lipstadt: “Trump’s family-separation policy is horrible, but equating it with genocide is both historically and strategically misguided”
THE ATLANTIC It’s Not the Holocaust by Deborah Lipstadt June 22, 2018 The Trump administration’s policy of separating children from their parents brought a flood of comparisons to the Holocaust. Some described the facilities used to hold the children as … Continue reading
US State Department “infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital”
NEW YORK POST Why the establishment despises Trump’s ambassador to Israel by Jonathan S. Tobin June 18, 2018 The foreign-policy establishment and the mainstream media agree: David Friedman isn’t their kind of US ambassador to Israel. He’s just too pro-Israel … Continue reading
“Imbeciles like Robert De Niro, who nevertheless remains one of my favorite actors ever — because I distinguish a person’s art from his intellect — have absolutely no idea what it means to have a President who is a fascist, a Nazi”
SPECTATOR F- – – Trump! De Niro and friends have run out of things to say by Dov Fischer June 12, 2018 …As a student of history, let me tell you what a Hitler-like Nazi-like President of the United States … Continue reading
“How Obama’s lies about breaking sanctions helped Iran prepare for a bomb . . . and why Trump must not make the same mistake”
JNS The Iran enrichment syndrome by Jonathan S. Tobin June 6, 2018 The next phase of the effort to stop the Trump administration from preventing Iran from getting a nuclear weapon has already begun. As The New York Times reported today, the senior … Continue reading
“In Obama’s defense, interfering in Israel’s elections had almost become a Democratic Party tradition”
NEW YORK POST The hypocrisy of American election investigations into Israel by Seth Lipsky May 23, 2018 …After all, if the United States wants to investigate meddling in foreign elections, Israel is a great place to look. Just not for the … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL America’s So-Called Allies by Daniel Henninger May 16, 2018 No one has suggested yet that the Trump withdrawal from Barack Obama’s nuclear-weapons deal will cause the sea level to rise, but we’re almost there. The chain reaction … Continue reading
Bill Clinton’s Pollster: “It is hard to see how a yearlong investigation of this won’t come down hard on former FBI Director James Comey and perhaps even former Attorney General Loretta Lynch”
THE HILL Stopping Robert Mueller to protect us all by Mark Penn May 20, 2018 The “deep state” is in a deep state of desperation. With little time left before the Justice Department inspector general’s report becomes public, and with … Continue reading