Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
POLITICO Why the White House Is Reading Greek History by Michael Crowley June 21, 2017 The Trump White House isn’t known as a hot spot for Ivy League intellectuals. But last month, a Harvard academic slipped into the White House … Continue reading
Feminist critic #CamillePaglia talks Donald Trump, “how Chuck Schumer emboldened the “resistance,” why the left can’t condemn Islamist terrorism, and “the cold biological truth that sex changes are impossible”
WEEKLY STANDARD Camille Paglia: On Trump, Democrats, Transgenderism, and Islamist Terror by Jonathan V. Last June 15, 2017 …There seems to be a huge conceptual gap between Trump and his most implacable critics on the left. Many highly educated, upper-middle-class … Continue reading
“Trump has given Netanyahu support as he has walked away from the failed policy paradigm of the Obama years”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Burying Obama’s Legacy by Caroline Glick June 16, 2017 It may very well be that this week was the week that Israel and the US put to rest former president Barack Obama’s policies and positions on Israel … Continue reading
“Throughout American history — from Adams to Jefferson to Lincoln to Roosevelt to Kennedy to Obama — presidents have directed (not merely requested) the Justice Department to investigate, prosecute (or not prosecute) specific individuals or categories of individuals”
GATESTONE History, Precedent and Comey Statement Show that Trump Did Not Obstruct Justice by Alan Dershowitz June 8, 2017 …The statement may provide political ammunition to Trump opponents, but unless they are willing to stretch James Comey’s words and take … Continue reading
“Contemporaneous Left utilizes the same methods as its French progenitors and progeny: ridicule, slander, lies and threats” [VIDEO]
AMERICAN THINKER Beheading King Trump XVI By Fay Voshell June 4, 2017 …But his position was very like that of President Trump in that he had a mob calling for his beheading. That the mob succeeded in their efforts changed … Continue reading
“Thursday, US President Donald Trump bowed to the foreign policy establishment and betrayed his voters”
JERUSALEM POST The Limits of Israeli Power by Caroline B. Glick June 2, 2017 …[John] Bolton then turned to his preferred policy for resolving the Palestinian conflict with Israel, which he dubbed “the three-state solution.” Under his plan, Egypt and Jordan … Continue reading