Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
HAARETZ Saudi King Tells U.S. That Peace Plan Must Include East Jerusalem as Palestinian Capital by Amir Tibon July 29, 2018 Saudi Arabia and other key Arab countries have told the Trump administration they won’t be able to support its … Continue reading
“Putin has made considerable efforts to reach out to Russian Jewish communities, both within his state’s borders and in Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Helsinki Summit Proved Russia to be ally of Israel by JTA July 23, 2018 While American politicians and pundits fumed at President Donald Trump’s performance at his much-anticipated meeting this week with Russian President Vladimir Putin, lost in … Continue reading
“The leaders of the two countries said Russia and the United States are working together to ensure Israel’s security.”
JERUSALEM POST Trump and Putin praise Israel in Helsinki, diverge on Syria and Iran by Seth J. Frantzman July 17, 2018 …Trump spoke first with a discussion of Israel. “We’ve worked with Israel long and hard for many years,” he … Continue reading
“Unfortunately for Trump, he enters the summit with a decidedly weakened hand — largely of his own making”
FOREIGN POLICY Putin Sees Trump as an Easy Mark on Syria by John Hannah July 13, 2018 As U.S. President Donald Trump approaches his July 16 summit in Helsinki with Russian President Vladimir Putin, there’s much speculation that Syria will … Continue reading
Conservative Radio Host Joe Walsh: Trump’s misbehavior is “met with tolerance or even sycophancy from the right, from the vice president to the House speaker to fellow media personalities”
WEEKLY STANDARD Is Joe Walsh Really ‘Woke’? by Chris Deaton June 27, 2018 …What makes Joe Walsh a unicorn on the right is that he roasts and praises Trump with equal intensity. He says he’s “not a Trumpist,” which is … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG Trump’s New Deal for the Middle East by Zev Chafets June 25, 2018 During Jared Kushner’s recent round of Middle East diplomacy, he refrained from spelling out the details of the Trump plan for an Israeli-Palestinian deal…“The world has … Continue reading
Democratic Jews have refused to mobilize to oppose the antisemites in their quarters. Indeed, in some cases they are supported outright
JERUSALEM POST The Peril of Politicized Antisemitism by Caroline B. Glick June 22, 2018 …Rising stars in the Democratic Party, including Rep. Ellison and Women’s March leaders Tamika Mallory and Linda Sarsour along with the Congressional Black Caucus embrace Louis … Continue reading