Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "But as his interrogations went on, he realized that his interlocutors were only interested in information about Jews—particularly, Jews at the Pentagon""
- Vienna rabbi attack comes weeks after "Islamist terrorist" killed four people near city's main synagogue
- Gay Porn Producer calls out anti-Semitic thugs at Chicago LGBT conference [VIDEO]
- “Whoever carried out the hit, it is all but certain that Trump gave it the nod”
- Israel’s ‘Reservists on Duty’ shows fruitful Israeli display in Dubai (UAE) market. Amazing.
- Obama portrays Israel as the aggressive occupier that seeks conflict and not peace. By omission and/or comission, lying about Israel is lying about Jews. That is antisemitism.
- “Mohsen Fakhrizadeh’s car bombed and shot at; blaming ‘Zionists,’ adviser to Khamenei vows to ‘descend like lightning on killers’; scientist has been called ‘father of Iranian bomb’”
Tag Archives: Palestine
“When I see the flag of my country being burned by some Palestinians because of the peace treaty with Israel – I apologize to every Israeli man if I offended him in the past”
GATESTONE Arabs Are Fed Up With the ‘Ungrateful’ Palestinians by Khaled Abu Toameh August 19, 2020 Scenes of Palestinians burning and trampling flags of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and pictures of its de facto ruler, Crown Prince Mohammed Bin … Continue reading
“In the West Bank, shots were fired at the bank’s branch in Jenin and Molotov cocktails thrown at another branch in Jericho”
ALGEMEINER Palestinian Banks Targeted With Violence After Closing Accounts of Terrorists by Benjamin Kerstein May 11, 2020 A series of violent incidents occurred in the West Bank and Gaza Strip over the last few days as Palestinians have reacted with … Continue reading
Squad member Rashida Tlaib speaks at conference with keychain swag calling “for the destruction of Israel and its replacement with Palestine”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Rashida Tlaib Speaks at Event Promoting the Destruction of Israel by Daniel Swindell March 8, 2020 Last Saturday, Rashida Tlaib spoke in St. Louis for American Muslims for Palestine. I live in Missouri, so I protested her … Continue reading
Why are the 250,000 Arab Israelis living in the Triangle area strongly opposed to the idea of becoming part of a Palestinian state?
GATESTONE The Real Reason Arabs in Israel Do Not Want to Live in ‘Palestine’ by Khaled Abu Toameh February 4, 2020 Arab citizens of Israel, who number nearly two million, are up in arms about US President Donald Trump’s plan … Continue reading
CHRISTIAN POST ‘Jeopardy!’ apologizes for saying Bethlehem’s Church of the Nativity is in Israel by Michael Gryboski January 15, 2020 The people behind the popular television game show “Jeopardy!” have issued an apology following recent episode in which a contestant … Continue reading
PA government declares Palestinians “fell victim to the greed of colonialism, expansion and ethnic cleansing” as a result of the Balfour Declaration”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinians call on Britain to apologize for Balfour Declaration by Khaled Abu Toameh November 2, 2019 Palestinians on Saturday marked the anniversary of the Balfour Declaration by calling on Britain to apologize for the 1917 pledge supporting the … Continue reading
QUILLETTE Palestine Misunderstood by Petra Marquardt-Bigman October 31, 2019 …A Pew survey from 2013 of almost 40,000 Muslims in 39 countries found that Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza were often among the Muslim populations with the most extreme … Continue reading
IAEA recognizes Palestine: “This act is seen by Israel as a push by the PA for international recognition, similar to when the PA joined UNESCO in 2011”
JERUSALEM POST International Atomic Energy Agency recognizes Palestine as a state by Yossi Melman, Staff June 19, 2019 The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) signed an agreement to recognize Palestine, as a state as it joined the international body as … Continue reading