Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Palestine
“Recently, Hamas announced that if and when the 82-year-old Abbas shows up in the Gaza Strip, he will be hanged in a public square on charges of “high treason”
GATESTONE Palestinians: The Threats Trump Needs to Hear by Bassam Tawil May 16, 2017 The warning by Hamas and Islamic Jihad is directed not only against Trump and his new administration, but also against Abbas and any Arab leader who … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Experts have been proposing alternatives to the Two-State Solution for years. Will Trump consider them ? by Yair Rosenberg February 15, 2017 President Donald Trump hosted Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu today at the White House and made some news … Continue reading
No freedom of movement for Palestinians? No daily dignity for Palestinians? I traveled throughout the West Bank and uncovered the lies!
“Ithaca (NY) third grade event shows how anti-Israel indoctrination has moved into elementary schools” [VIDEO]
LEGAL INSURRECTION Activists manipulate third-graders into hating Israel by William A. Jacobson December 11, 2016 …Faculty-inspired anti-Israel activism, however, is not limited to colleges and universities. I hear many parents and students complain that by the time many students reach … Continue reading
“Israel should be building 50,000 apartments in Greater Jerusalem over the next decade, to shore up its religious, historical, and national security stake in the very center of the land of Israel”
ISRAEL HAYOM Build around Jerusalem by David M Weinberg November 18, 2016 …I also don’t think that Israel should prioritize an “ask” that the U.S. Embassy move to Jerusalem — even though Trump promised to do that and such a move … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Let’s All Go To The Arafat Museum by Daniel Greenfield November 10, 2016 …After a decade of the minions of the occupying Muslim terror regime in Ramallah accusing each other, and occasionally the Jews with their lasers, … Continue reading