Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Palestine
Forthwith Virgin Atlantic shall refer to this course as “Couscous salad” not “Palestinian couscous salad”
ELDER OF ZIYON In search of “Palestinian couscous” March 2, 2018 “Palestine’s diplomatic corps and the international Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign have intervened in the row over Virgin Atlantic’s decision to remove the word “Palestinian” from a dish on … Continue reading
“There’s no doubt that Donald Trump’s election initiated a major disruption at the State Department”
MODERN DIPLOMACY A New Era at the State Department? by A.J. Caschetta February 25, 2018 …Ever since the partition of UN Mandate Palestine and the creation of Israel, the State Department has promoted a grievance-based approach to the Arab-Israeli conflict. … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Kids’ book called ‘P is for Palestine’ is stirring up outrage among moms by Sara Dorn and Stephanie Pagones November 19, 2017 A children’s book titled “P is for Palestine” is infuriating some New York Jewish mothers — … Continue reading
UN war on Israel: “The funding of this unprecedented and prejudicial aggression against a member state by the U.N. is clear evidence of their goal and solution for a single Palestinian state to replace Israel”
JNS UN launches ‘unprecedented’ $1.3 billion legal campaign against Israel by Adam Abrams October 30, 2017 The United Nations has earmarked some $1.3 billion to fund Palestinian legal campaigns against Israel and to support the creation of an independent Palestinian … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Mahmoud Abbas: Negotiator Turned Autocrat by Adam Rubenstein August 1, 2017 …Mr. Abbas has always been weaker than Arafat, the authors explain, offering that he, unlike Arafat, “is not the charismatic leader of Palestinians. . . . … Continue reading
MIKE REPORT Palestinian Flag Flies Over Camp Solomon Schechter July 30, 2017 For over six decades Camp Solomon Schechter alongside the Placid shores of Lake Joshua Stamper has been the gateway to Judaism and love of Israel for generations of … Continue reading
ABU YEHUDA What works by Vic Rosenthal July 30, 2017 …We have been trying the old way since before the founding of the state. They have never accepted our presence in the land, and they have always murdered us (sometimes … Continue reading