Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Palestine
IAEA recognizes Palestine: “This act is seen by Israel as a push by the PA for international recognition, similar to when the PA joined UNESCO in 2011”
JERUSALEM POST International Atomic Energy Agency recognizes Palestine as a state by Yossi Melman, Staff June 19, 2019 The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) signed an agreement to recognize Palestine, as a state as it joined the international body as … Continue reading
“Palestine” is a fiction “a concept that refers to an imaginary entity, not real but socially constructed”
ARUTZ SHEVA I stand by what I wrote on “Palestine” by Phyllis Chesler June 12, 2019 I dare to say, at the risk of being shamed and shunned for telling the truth, that “Palestine” is a fiction, a concept that … Continue reading
Illinois School District 219 had planned to use tax dollars to promote Palestine and indoctrinate students against Israel
JTA Chicago-area high school pulls support for teacher training on Palestine after pro-Israel backlash by Ben Sales May 31, 2019 A high school district with a large Jewish population has withdrawn its recommendation of an optional training opportunity for teachers … Continue reading
“Including Jerusalem as a future Palestinian capital in the American peace plan could put Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a bind, especially if he’s to call early elections”
YNET Israel worried US peace plan will include Jerusalem as Palestinian capital by Itamar Eichner October 21, 2018 Israel is worried the American peace plan would include a declaration of Jerusalem as the capital of two states—Israel and Palestine—in an … Continue reading
Forthwith Virgin Atlantic shall refer to this course as “Couscous salad” not “Palestinian couscous salad”
ELDER OF ZIYON In search of “Palestinian couscous” March 2, 2018 “Palestine’s diplomatic corps and the international Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign have intervened in the row over Virgin Atlantic’s decision to remove the word “Palestinian” from a dish on … Continue reading
“There’s no doubt that Donald Trump’s election initiated a major disruption at the State Department”
MODERN DIPLOMACY A New Era at the State Department? by A.J. Caschetta February 25, 2018 …Ever since the partition of UN Mandate Palestine and the creation of Israel, the State Department has promoted a grievance-based approach to the Arab-Israeli conflict. … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Kids’ book called ‘P is for Palestine’ is stirring up outrage among moms by Sara Dorn and Stephanie Pagones November 19, 2017 A children’s book titled “P is for Palestine” is infuriating some New York Jewish mothers — … Continue reading