Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Palestine
Forthwith Virgin Atlantic shall refer to this course as “Couscous salad” not “Palestinian couscous salad”
ELDER OF ZIYON In search of “Palestinian couscous” March 2, 2018 “Palestine’s diplomatic corps and the international Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign have intervened in the row over Virgin Atlantic’s decision to remove the word “Palestinian” from a dish on … Continue reading
“There’s no doubt that Donald Trump’s election initiated a major disruption at the State Department”
MODERN DIPLOMACY A New Era at the State Department? by A.J. Caschetta February 25, 2018 …Ever since the partition of UN Mandate Palestine and the creation of Israel, the State Department has promoted a grievance-based approach to the Arab-Israeli conflict. … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Kids’ book called ‘P is for Palestine’ is stirring up outrage among moms by Sara Dorn and Stephanie Pagones November 19, 2017 A children’s book titled “P is for Palestine” is infuriating some New York Jewish mothers — … Continue reading
UN war on Israel: “The funding of this unprecedented and prejudicial aggression against a member state by the U.N. is clear evidence of their goal and solution for a single Palestinian state to replace Israel”
JNS UN launches ‘unprecedented’ $1.3 billion legal campaign against Israel by Adam Abrams October 30, 2017 The United Nations has earmarked some $1.3 billion to fund Palestinian legal campaigns against Israel and to support the creation of an independent Palestinian … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Mahmoud Abbas: Negotiator Turned Autocrat by Adam Rubenstein August 1, 2017 …Mr. Abbas has always been weaker than Arafat, the authors explain, offering that he, unlike Arafat, “is not the charismatic leader of Palestinians. . . . … Continue reading
MIKE REPORT Palestinian Flag Flies Over Camp Solomon Schechter July 30, 2017 For over six decades Camp Solomon Schechter alongside the Placid shores of Lake Joshua Stamper has been the gateway to Judaism and love of Israel for generations of … Continue reading
ABU YEHUDA What works by Vic Rosenthal July 30, 2017 …We have been trying the old way since before the founding of the state. They have never accepted our presence in the land, and they have always murdered us (sometimes … Continue reading