Most Clicked This Week
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Deviating slightly from their mission statement, Morris Dees and Southern Poverty Law Center are "selling fear and hate"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- University of Illinois Chicago: "The expression “Jewish Privilege” is particularly chilling for Jews, of course, because Jews are so disproportionately successful in many realms of competition"
- The Top 10 Living Jewish Women Role Models
- Jews and Parkinson's Disease
Tag Archives: Palestine
TABLET MAG Experts have been proposing alternatives to the Two-State Solution for years. Will Trump consider them ? by Yair Rosenberg February 15, 2017 President Donald Trump hosted Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu today at the White House and made some news … Continue reading
No freedom of movement for Palestinians? No daily dignity for Palestinians? I traveled throughout the West Bank and uncovered the lies!
“Ithaca (NY) third grade event shows how anti-Israel indoctrination has moved into elementary schools” [VIDEO]
LEGAL INSURRECTION Activists manipulate third-graders into hating Israel by William A. Jacobson December 11, 2016 …Faculty-inspired anti-Israel activism, however, is not limited to colleges and universities. I hear many parents and students complain that by the time many students reach … Continue reading
“Israel should be building 50,000 apartments in Greater Jerusalem over the next decade, to shore up its religious, historical, and national security stake in the very center of the land of Israel”
ISRAEL HAYOM Build around Jerusalem by David M Weinberg November 18, 2016 …I also don’t think that Israel should prioritize an “ask” that the U.S. Embassy move to Jerusalem — even though Trump promised to do that and such a move … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Let’s All Go To The Arafat Museum by Daniel Greenfield November 10, 2016 …After a decade of the minions of the occupying Muslim terror regime in Ramallah accusing each other, and occasionally the Jews with their lasers, … Continue reading
Human Rights scholar Anne Bayefsky tells Americans to do everything they can to ensure that US President Barack Obama exercises his veto power in order to prevent the adoption of a UN Security Council resolution against Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria. Such an anti-Israel resolution against “settlements” would be … Continue reading