Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "Ala Dakka, who plays Palestinian boxer Bashar in the hit show’s third season, grew up between Israel’s Jewish and Arab worlds"
Tag Archives: Palestine
“The International Criminal Court decision on Palestine is a setback for a single standard of human rights. It is a victory for terrorism and an unwillingness to negotiate peace”
GATESTONE Is Palestine a State? by Alan M. Dershowitz February 9, 2021 The highly politicized International Criminal Court just declared statehood for Palestinians. They did it without any negotiation with Israel, without any compromise, and without any recognized boundaries. They … Continue reading
“When I see the flag of my country being burned by some Palestinians because of the peace treaty with Israel – I apologize to every Israeli man if I offended him in the past”
GATESTONE Arabs Are Fed Up With the ‘Ungrateful’ Palestinians by Khaled Abu Toameh August 19, 2020 Scenes of Palestinians burning and trampling flags of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and pictures of its de facto ruler, Crown Prince Mohammed Bin … Continue reading
“In the West Bank, shots were fired at the bank’s branch in Jenin and Molotov cocktails thrown at another branch in Jericho”
ALGEMEINER Palestinian Banks Targeted With Violence After Closing Accounts of Terrorists by Benjamin Kerstein May 11, 2020 A series of violent incidents occurred in the West Bank and Gaza Strip over the last few days as Palestinians have reacted with … Continue reading
Squad member Rashida Tlaib speaks at conference with keychain swag calling “for the destruction of Israel and its replacement with Palestine”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Rashida Tlaib Speaks at Event Promoting the Destruction of Israel by Daniel Swindell March 8, 2020 Last Saturday, Rashida Tlaib spoke in St. Louis for American Muslims for Palestine. I live in Missouri, so I protested her … Continue reading
Why are the 250,000 Arab Israelis living in the Triangle area strongly opposed to the idea of becoming part of a Palestinian state?
GATESTONE The Real Reason Arabs in Israel Do Not Want to Live in ‘Palestine’ by Khaled Abu Toameh February 4, 2020 Arab citizens of Israel, who number nearly two million, are up in arms about US President Donald Trump’s plan … Continue reading
CHRISTIAN POST ‘Jeopardy!’ apologizes for saying Bethlehem’s Church of the Nativity is in Israel by Michael Gryboski January 15, 2020 The people behind the popular television game show “Jeopardy!” have issued an apology following recent episode in which a contestant … Continue reading
PA government declares Palestinians “fell victim to the greed of colonialism, expansion and ethnic cleansing” as a result of the Balfour Declaration”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinians call on Britain to apologize for Balfour Declaration by Khaled Abu Toameh November 2, 2019 Palestinians on Saturday marked the anniversary of the Balfour Declaration by calling on Britain to apologize for the 1917 pledge supporting the … Continue reading
QUILLETTE Palestine Misunderstood by Petra Marquardt-Bigman October 31, 2019 …A Pew survey from 2013 of almost 40,000 Muslims in 39 countries found that Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza were often among the Muslim populations with the most extreme … Continue reading