Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
- "Under new regulations, only tourists who have been vaccinated during the 180 days before they boarded the plane will be allowed to enter Israel"
- “Murder victim David Amess previously served as honorary secretary of Conservative Friends for Israel”
- #NYT: #MayimBialik is too pro-Israel to host Jeopardy
- Climate change organization "accuses Israel, which it called a “colonial project,” of illegally occupying Palestine and engaging in “violent oppressive tactics that go against the values we advocate for”
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
Tag Archives: Palestine
“The International Criminal Court decision on Palestine is a setback for a single standard of human rights. It is a victory for terrorism and an unwillingness to negotiate peace”
GATESTONE Is Palestine a State? by Alan M. Dershowitz February 9, 2021 The highly politicized International Criminal Court just declared statehood for Palestinians. They did it without any negotiation with Israel, without any compromise, and without any recognized boundaries. They … Continue reading
“When I see the flag of my country being burned by some Palestinians because of the peace treaty with Israel – I apologize to every Israeli man if I offended him in the past”
GATESTONE Arabs Are Fed Up With the ‘Ungrateful’ Palestinians by Khaled Abu Toameh August 19, 2020 Scenes of Palestinians burning and trampling flags of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and pictures of its de facto ruler, Crown Prince Mohammed Bin … Continue reading
“In the West Bank, shots were fired at the bank’s branch in Jenin and Molotov cocktails thrown at another branch in Jericho”
ALGEMEINER Palestinian Banks Targeted With Violence After Closing Accounts of Terrorists by Benjamin Kerstein May 11, 2020 A series of violent incidents occurred in the West Bank and Gaza Strip over the last few days as Palestinians have reacted with … Continue reading
Squad member Rashida Tlaib speaks at conference with keychain swag calling “for the destruction of Israel and its replacement with Palestine”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Rashida Tlaib Speaks at Event Promoting the Destruction of Israel by Daniel Swindell March 8, 2020 Last Saturday, Rashida Tlaib spoke in St. Louis for American Muslims for Palestine. I live in Missouri, so I protested her … Continue reading
Why are the 250,000 Arab Israelis living in the Triangle area strongly opposed to the idea of becoming part of a Palestinian state?
GATESTONE The Real Reason Arabs in Israel Do Not Want to Live in ‘Palestine’ by Khaled Abu Toameh February 4, 2020 Arab citizens of Israel, who number nearly two million, are up in arms about US President Donald Trump’s plan … Continue reading
CHRISTIAN POST ‘Jeopardy!’ apologizes for saying Bethlehem’s Church of the Nativity is in Israel by Michael Gryboski January 15, 2020 The people behind the popular television game show “Jeopardy!” have issued an apology following recent episode in which a contestant … Continue reading
PA government declares Palestinians “fell victim to the greed of colonialism, expansion and ethnic cleansing” as a result of the Balfour Declaration”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinians call on Britain to apologize for Balfour Declaration by Khaled Abu Toameh November 2, 2019 Palestinians on Saturday marked the anniversary of the Balfour Declaration by calling on Britain to apologize for the 1917 pledge supporting the … Continue reading
QUILLETTE Palestine Misunderstood by Petra Marquardt-Bigman October 31, 2019 …A Pew survey from 2013 of almost 40,000 Muslims in 39 countries found that Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza were often among the Muslim populations with the most extreme … Continue reading