Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Palestine
“Including Jerusalem as a future Palestinian capital in the American peace plan could put Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a bind, especially if he’s to call early elections”
YNET Israel worried US peace plan will include Jerusalem as Palestinian capital by Itamar Eichner October 21, 2018 Israel is worried the American peace plan would include a declaration of Jerusalem as the capital of two states—Israel and Palestine—in an … Continue reading
Forthwith Virgin Atlantic shall refer to this course as “Couscous salad” not “Palestinian couscous salad”
ELDER OF ZIYON In search of “Palestinian couscous” March 2, 2018 “Palestine’s diplomatic corps and the international Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign have intervened in the row over Virgin Atlantic’s decision to remove the word “Palestinian” from a dish on … Continue reading
“There’s no doubt that Donald Trump’s election initiated a major disruption at the State Department”
MODERN DIPLOMACY A New Era at the State Department? by A.J. Caschetta February 25, 2018 …Ever since the partition of UN Mandate Palestine and the creation of Israel, the State Department has promoted a grievance-based approach to the Arab-Israeli conflict. … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Kids’ book called ‘P is for Palestine’ is stirring up outrage among moms by Sara Dorn and Stephanie Pagones November 19, 2017 A children’s book titled “P is for Palestine” is infuriating some New York Jewish mothers — … Continue reading
UN war on Israel: “The funding of this unprecedented and prejudicial aggression against a member state by the U.N. is clear evidence of their goal and solution for a single Palestinian state to replace Israel”
JNS UN launches ‘unprecedented’ $1.3 billion legal campaign against Israel by Adam Abrams October 30, 2017 The United Nations has earmarked some $1.3 billion to fund Palestinian legal campaigns against Israel and to support the creation of an independent Palestinian … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Mahmoud Abbas: Negotiator Turned Autocrat by Adam Rubenstein August 1, 2017 …Mr. Abbas has always been weaker than Arafat, the authors explain, offering that he, unlike Arafat, “is not the charismatic leader of Palestinians. . . . … Continue reading
MIKE REPORT Palestinian Flag Flies Over Camp Solomon Schechter July 30, 2017 For over six decades Camp Solomon Schechter alongside the Placid shores of Lake Joshua Stamper has been the gateway to Judaism and love of Israel for generations of … Continue reading