Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Palestine
IAEA recognizes Palestine: “This act is seen by Israel as a push by the PA for international recognition, similar to when the PA joined UNESCO in 2011”
JERUSALEM POST International Atomic Energy Agency recognizes Palestine as a state by Yossi Melman, Staff June 19, 2019 The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) signed an agreement to recognize Palestine, as a state as it joined the international body as … Continue reading
“Palestine” is a fiction “a concept that refers to an imaginary entity, not real but socially constructed”
ARUTZ SHEVA I stand by what I wrote on “Palestine” by Phyllis Chesler June 12, 2019 I dare to say, at the risk of being shamed and shunned for telling the truth, that “Palestine” is a fiction, a concept that … Continue reading
Illinois School District 219 had planned to use tax dollars to promote Palestine and indoctrinate students against Israel
JTA Chicago-area high school pulls support for teacher training on Palestine after pro-Israel backlash by Ben Sales May 31, 2019 A high school district with a large Jewish population has withdrawn its recommendation of an optional training opportunity for teachers … Continue reading
“Including Jerusalem as a future Palestinian capital in the American peace plan could put Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a bind, especially if he’s to call early elections”
YNET Israel worried US peace plan will include Jerusalem as Palestinian capital by Itamar Eichner October 21, 2018 Israel is worried the American peace plan would include a declaration of Jerusalem as the capital of two states—Israel and Palestine—in an … Continue reading
Forthwith Virgin Atlantic shall refer to this course as “Couscous salad” not “Palestinian couscous salad”
ELDER OF ZIYON In search of “Palestinian couscous” March 2, 2018 “Palestine’s diplomatic corps and the international Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign have intervened in the row over Virgin Atlantic’s decision to remove the word “Palestinian” from a dish on … Continue reading
“There’s no doubt that Donald Trump’s election initiated a major disruption at the State Department”
MODERN DIPLOMACY A New Era at the State Department? by A.J. Caschetta February 25, 2018 …Ever since the partition of UN Mandate Palestine and the creation of Israel, the State Department has promoted a grievance-based approach to the Arab-Israeli conflict. … Continue reading