Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- Trump at IAC: “Some countries “you never even heard of before” were calling him as the 2018 embassy move grew closer. Eventually, he said, he stopped taking their calls”
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Palestine
PA government declares Palestinians “fell victim to the greed of colonialism, expansion and ethnic cleansing” as a result of the Balfour Declaration”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinians call on Britain to apologize for Balfour Declaration by Khaled Abu Toameh November 2, 2019 Palestinians on Saturday marked the anniversary of the Balfour Declaration by calling on Britain to apologize for the 1917 pledge supporting the … Continue reading
QUILLETTE Palestine Misunderstood by Petra Marquardt-Bigman October 31, 2019 …A Pew survey from 2013 of almost 40,000 Muslims in 39 countries found that Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza were often among the Muslim populations with the most extreme … Continue reading
IAEA recognizes Palestine: “This act is seen by Israel as a push by the PA for international recognition, similar to when the PA joined UNESCO in 2011”
JERUSALEM POST International Atomic Energy Agency recognizes Palestine as a state by Yossi Melman, Staff June 19, 2019 The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) signed an agreement to recognize Palestine, as a state as it joined the international body as … Continue reading
“Palestine” is a fiction “a concept that refers to an imaginary entity, not real but socially constructed”
ARUTZ SHEVA I stand by what I wrote on “Palestine” by Phyllis Chesler June 12, 2019 I dare to say, at the risk of being shamed and shunned for telling the truth, that “Palestine” is a fiction, a concept that … Continue reading
Illinois School District 219 had planned to use tax dollars to promote Palestine and indoctrinate students against Israel
JTA Chicago-area high school pulls support for teacher training on Palestine after pro-Israel backlash by Ben Sales May 31, 2019 A high school district with a large Jewish population has withdrawn its recommendation of an optional training opportunity for teachers … Continue reading
“Including Jerusalem as a future Palestinian capital in the American peace plan could put Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a bind, especially if he’s to call early elections”
YNET Israel worried US peace plan will include Jerusalem as Palestinian capital by Itamar Eichner October 21, 2018 Israel is worried the American peace plan would include a declaration of Jerusalem as the capital of two states—Israel and Palestine—in an … Continue reading