Most Clicked This Week
- “The left in America wants to indoctrinate us to believe that the only thing that matters about a person is their skin color”
- “There’s a good reason the century-long Israeli-Palestinian conflict has not been solved: it can’t be”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Obama portrays Israel as the aggressive occupier that seeks conflict and not peace. By omission and/or comission, lying about Israel is lying about Jews. That is antisemitism.
- "Iran’s State News Agency Claims Top Nuclear Scientist Assassinated by Remote-Controlled Killer Robot"
- Vienna rabbi attack comes weeks after "Islamist terrorist" killed four people near city's main synagogue
- “Opposition to Palestinian intransigence and radicalism will remain a centrist issue in Congress, even if the incoming administration is eager to re-establish ties with the Palestinians”
- "But as his interrogations went on, he realized that his interlocutors were only interested in information about Jews—particularly, Jews at the Pentagon""
Tag Archives: J Steet
#Democratic Platform #JStreet joined #Sanders in lobbying for a “new consensus” approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
JEWISH INSIDER Dems Reject Sanders’ Platform Proposal on Israel by Jacob Kornbluh June 25, 2016 The Democratic Party’s platform drafting committee on Friday voted down an amendment that would have called for “an end to occupation and illegal settlements” and … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Meet Bernie Sanders’ Israel Hating Advisers by Adam Kredo February 8, 2016 Democratic presidential contender Bernie Sanders has tapped several critics of Israel to advise him on foreign policy, including one who has compared Israelis to “Nazis” and … Continue reading