Most Clicked This Week
- "A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- US State Department "infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital"
- New State Solution calls for “the creation of a state for the Palestinian people in Gaza and a coastal section of the northern Sinai Peninsula”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- The Jason Greenblatt-Jared Kushner Peace Process Regional Tour
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence"
Tag Archives: Holocaust
“New documents revealed by the #FDR library shows the president’s secret plans to resettle Jews out of Europe”
JERUSALEM POST FDR wanted Jews ‘spread thin’ and kept out of U.S., documents reveal by Daniel J. Roth May 2, 2018 New evidence suggests that as the Jews of Europe were being slaughtered across continent during the Holocaust, President Franklin … Continue reading
US Holocaust Memorial Museum “remains what it would prefer not to be: pertinent to understanding not only the past but the present”
NATIONAL REVIEW The Vilest and Noblest Manifestations of Humanity by George Will April 26, 2018 As the museum of human nature, aka the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, marks its 25th anniversary, it continues to receive artifacts, such as a … Continue reading
SULTAN KNISH The Betrayal of the Holocaust by Daniel Greenfield April 12, 2018 …Millions of dollars have been spent building memorials to the victims of the Holocaust, even as Iran is spending its millions on building another kind of memorial … Continue reading
Yom Hashoah 2018 “As Israel marks its annual Holocaust memorial day, those aging survivors who actively resisted and helped shape the country’s fighting spirit are quickly disappearing” [VIDEO]
ABC NEWS As numbers dwindle, Jews who fought Nazis recall struggle by Aron Heller April 11, 2018 …Israel’s identity is defined by the axiom that never again will Jews be helpless in the face of annihilation. But [Baruch] Shub fears … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Is There Anything Left To Say About the Holocaust? by Thane Rosenbaum April 4, 2018 …Each of these [French] crimes was committed by Muslims on a continent already soaked with Jewish blood. Who would have guessed that the … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL To Appreciate Freedom, Remember Slavery by Ruth R. Wisse March 29, 2018 …The Passover story should never be left half told. Understandably, American Jews felt compelled to commemorate the unprecedented brutality of the Holocaust and its victims. … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Thousands Gather in Paris Tribute to Mireille Knoll, Holocaust Survivor ‘Murdered Because She Was Jewish’ by Ben Cohen March 28, 2018 More than ten thousand people took the streets of Paris on Tuesday in tribute to Mireille Knoll, the … Continue reading