Most Clicked This Week
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: Holocaust
“Four factors have gradually legitimized honest regional discussion of the Holocaust and made traditional statements of denial and distortion less acceptable”
WASHINGTON INSTITUTE FOR NEAR EAST POLICY The Crumbling Walls of Arab Holocaust Denial by Robert Satloff April 8, 2021 Nearly 20 years ago, I moved with my family to live in Rabat, Morocco, and set out on a journey to … Continue reading
“Speaking at the state ceremony at Yad Vashem, President Reuven Rivlin called on Israelis to embrace Holocaust survivors as they struggle with their old age and the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel to mark Holocaust Remembrance Day with memorial events, 2-minute siren by Yori Yalon April 7, 2021 Events for the annual Holocaust Remembrance Day got underway on Wednesday evening at a state ceremony at … Continue reading
“Contrary to Stanisław Żaryn’s excuses, no reputable historian believes that ‘the Polish nation’ was responsible for Nazi German crimes in Poland. Which is why the Polish government should leave the writing of history to historians”
TABLET MAG The Polish Government’s Holocaust ‘Truth Campaign’ Is a Weird Mix of Authoritarianism, Ignorance, and Injured Pride by Havi Dreifuss February 25, 2021 …[Poland’s] new law deputized the Institute of National Remembrance (IPN)—a central institution with state-sponsored prosecution powers—to … Continue reading
“A Holocaust survivor tells a fellow shopper she only eats that jam because company’s owners saved her family from the Nazis, but secretive French family isn’t commenting”
FORWARD Is Bonne Maman the anti-Nazi jam? The internet wants to think so by Gabe Friedman and Philissa Cramer February 18, 2021 The heartwarming story has been hard to miss: A law professor is shopping at his local grocery store … Continue reading
#Holocaust remembrance: “Participants from the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Morocco and Saudi Arabia joined viewers from North America, Europe and Israel in more personal kind of diplomacy”
JNS In a first, Arab-initiated event commemorates the Holocaust in wake of Abraham Accords by Eliana Rudee January 27, 2021 In the wake of the Abraham Accords and in honor of International Holocaust Memorial Day on Jan. 27, individuals from … Continue reading
Boca Raton school board “received thousands of comments from Holocaust survivors all over the world”
SOUTH FLORIDA SUN SENTINEL Principal fired for second time over Holocaust remarks by Scott Travis November 2, 2020 A principal’s reluctance to say the Holocaust was real — leading to a two-year saga that inflamed his Jewish community and people … Continue reading
AISH Former Muslim Terrorist and Holocaust Survivor Confront Prejudice by Ronda Robinson October 25, 2020 The two men stretch out their left forearms – one white, one brown, both bearing the number A10491. The former belongs to Irving Roth, 91, … Continue reading
Borat steps in it again: “Holocaust survivor Evans, who passed away this summer, was “horrified and upset” upon learning that the film was a satirical comedy”
JTA Holocaust survivor’s daughter wants her late mother’s interview out of ‘Borat’ sequel by Cnaan Lipshiz October 16, 2020 The daughter of a late Holocaust survivor is suing to have her mother’s appearance in Sacha Baron Cohen’s upcoming “Borat” sequel … Continue reading
“But then something happened: the man who had harbored an “intense hatred” for Jews for more than two decades was granted the opportunity to visit Israel”
FAITH WIRE Ex-Radical Muslim Decries Dangers of Anti-Semitism by Tré Goins-Phillips October 9, 2020 Many years ago, Kasim Hafeez was an entirely different person — a man he’d hardly recognize today, as a born-again Christian. “I was the anti-Semite,” Hafeez … Continue reading
Ukrainian community “waged a six-year legal battle with the property owner to search the cellars for Jewish victims”
STL JEWISH LIGHT Remains of 286 Jewish Holocaust victims uncovered in 2 basements in Ukraine by Marcy Oster July 27, 2020 The remains of 286 Jews who were murdered during the Holocaust were found in two basements in a town … Continue reading