Most Clicked This Week
- “The left in America wants to indoctrinate us to believe that the only thing that matters about a person is their skin color”
- “There’s a good reason the century-long Israeli-Palestinian conflict has not been solved: it can’t be”
- Vienna rabbi attack comes weeks after "Islamist terrorist" killed four people near city's main synagogue
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Obama portrays Israel as the aggressive occupier that seeks conflict and not peace. By omission and/or comission, lying about Israel is lying about Jews. That is antisemitism.
- "But as his interrogations went on, he realized that his interlocutors were only interested in information about Jews—particularly, Jews at the Pentagon""
- "Iran’s State News Agency Claims Top Nuclear Scientist Assassinated by Remote-Controlled Killer Robot"
- Bill Maher: Trump voter's "primary reason for voting for him was to create a bulwark against Democrats"
Tag Archives: Holocaust
Boca Raton school board “received thousands of comments from Holocaust survivors all over the world”
SOUTH FLORIDA SUN SENTINEL Principal fired for second time over Holocaust remarks by Scott Travis November 2, 2020 A principal’s reluctance to say the Holocaust was real — leading to a two-year saga that inflamed his Jewish community and people … Continue reading
AISH Former Muslim Terrorist and Holocaust Survivor Confront Prejudice by Ronda Robinson October 25, 2020 The two men stretch out their left forearms – one white, one brown, both bearing the number A10491. The former belongs to Irving Roth, 91, … Continue reading
Borat steps in it again: “Holocaust survivor Evans, who passed away this summer, was “horrified and upset” upon learning that the film was a satirical comedy”
JTA Holocaust survivor’s daughter wants her late mother’s interview out of ‘Borat’ sequel by Cnaan Lipshiz October 16, 2020 The daughter of a late Holocaust survivor is suing to have her mother’s appearance in Sacha Baron Cohen’s upcoming “Borat” sequel … Continue reading
“But then something happened: the man who had harbored an “intense hatred” for Jews for more than two decades was granted the opportunity to visit Israel”
FAITH WIRE Ex-Radical Muslim Decries Dangers of Anti-Semitism by Tré Goins-Phillips October 9, 2020 Many years ago, Kasim Hafeez was an entirely different person — a man he’d hardly recognize today, as a born-again Christian. “I was the anti-Semite,” Hafeez … Continue reading
Ukrainian community “waged a six-year legal battle with the property owner to search the cellars for Jewish victims”
STL JEWISH LIGHT Remains of 286 Jewish Holocaust victims uncovered in 2 basements in Ukraine by Marcy Oster July 27, 2020 The remains of 286 Jews who were murdered during the Holocaust were found in two basements in a town … Continue reading
Pope Pius XII: His failure to denounce the Holocaust publicly earned him the title of “Hitler’s pope”
I24NEWS Pope Pius XII knew about massacres of Jews during WWII, newly opened Vatican archive reveals May 1, 2020 German researchers investigating the recently opened Vatican archives of war-time Pope Pius XII reveal that he was aware of mass killings … Continue reading
JNS Virtual Holocaust memorial plaques in thousands to be projected on Birkenau gates April 21, 2020 Although the 2020 March of the Living will not take place on Holocaust Memorial Day due to the coronavirus pandemic, an estimated 10,000 people … Continue reading
“Poland’s ruling party took a stand on Wednesday against a far-right push to stop the restitution of property owned by Jews and others before the Holocaust”
JERUSALEM POST Polish leaders block bill stopping restitution of property lost in Holocaust by Cnaan Lipshiz April 16, 2020 Poland’s ruling party took a stand on Wednesday against a far-right push to stop the restitution of property owned by Jews … Continue reading
“A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes”
JEWISH JOURNAL Lithuania’s Hidden Holocaust and the Writers Who Revealed It by Michael Berenbaum April 3, 2020 “Our People: Discovering Lithuania’s Hidden Holocaust” is a powerful, poignant and painful exploration of the murder by bullets of Lithuanian Jews by Lithuanian … Continue reading
Holocaust revenge fantasies like “Inglorious Bastards” and “Hunters” are “bad-faith gestures, assuring an audience that we can ditch our collective trauma by lying to ourselves”
NEW YORK JEWISH WEEK Hunters’ Plays Unacceptable Games with the Truth by Andrew Silow-Carroll March 3, 2020 ‘Hunters” lost me at the chess scene. If you’ve been watching the Amazon mini-series about a team of Nazi hunters led by Al … Continue reading