Most Clicked This Week
- Government plan to make Israel "a world leader in medical cannabis"
- #GoneViral Explaining why she's a Zionist in 3 minutes, 45 seconds
- "American Jewish leaders should wake up now before their once influential community becomes marginalized"
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- Islamophobia Is a Myth #CharlieHebdo #JeSuisJuif
- Charlottesville: “We learned that Nazi websites had posted a call to burn our synagogue"
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- “The New Israel Fund has lost its legitimacy among the vast majority of Israeli citizens long ago"
Tag Archives: Holocaust
Former NBA player Ray Allen: “I didn’t go to Poland as black person, a white person, a Christian person or a Jewish person — I went as a human being” [VIDEO]
THE PLAYERS TRIBUNE Why I Went to Auschwitz by Ray Allen August 3, 2017 …I took that [Auschwitz] trip just a few months ago. It was my first time in Poland. I went there to learn more about something that had … Continue reading
GATESTONE Deny the Holocaust, but Don’t Question Sharia? by Majid Rafizadeh July 23, 2017 If you grew up between Iran and Syria, as I did, you would have lived underneath the iron rule of dictators such as Bashar Assad, Ayatollah … Continue reading
THE UNDEFEATED Ray Allen talks about his passion for teaching others about the Holocaust by Kelley D. Evans April 28, 2017 After former NBA 3-point legend Ray Allen retired in November 2016, the two-time NBA champ picked up something he’d … Continue reading
“In bitter Holocaust Remembrance Day speech citing new UN documents, Netanyahu castigates global indifference 75 years ago, says it persists today” [VIDEO]
JTA Allies could have saved 4 million Jews, Netanyahu says at Holocaust remembrance ceremony April 23, 2017 Israel opened its Holocaust Remembrance Day with a ceremony during which six Israeli Holocaust survivors lit torches in memory of the six million Jews … Continue reading
THE INDEPENDENT Allied forces knew about Holocaust two years before discovery of concentration camps, secret documents reveal by Andrew Buncombe April 18, 2017 The Allied Powers were aware of the scale of the Jewish Holocaust two-and-a-half years earlier than is generally … Continue reading
“Lots of normal Trump voters are frustrated with his presidency so far. But the partisan inanity of Trump’s left-wing critics makes it difficult not to run to his defense”
NATIONAL REVIEW The Post-Trumpism Presidency Begins by Jonah Goldberg April 15, 2017 …Take, for example, Sean Spicer’s “Not even Hitler” gaffe. I made fun of the guy, because the statement was so painfully dumb. (I like to imagine a homunculus … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Major Jewish Organizations Decry New York State High School Assignment to Debate ‘Final Solution’ From Nazi Point of View by Rachel Frommer April 2, 2017 The deputy director of a major Jewish organization criticized an assignment at a New … Continue reading