Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Holocaust
YATED NE’EMAN Why FDR Abandoned The Jews by Debbie Maimon Aug 1, 2018 The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, in Washington, DC recently opened a controversial new exhibit, “Americans and the Holocaust,” that claims President Franklin D. Roosevelt tried his best to … Continue reading
Claude Lanzmann, “Shoah” filmmaker “died Thursday at 92, railed against the ‘Polish lobby’ undercutting his groundbreaking Holocaust work that tarnished the narrative of Polish victimhood”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Long before Israel, Claude Lanzmann stirred Poland’s wrath by Marissa Newman July 5, 2018 Claude Lanzmann was mostly amused by the “truckloads of calumny” unloaded across the front pages of the livid Polish press after the 1985 … Continue reading
“Critics say the joint Polish-Israeli agreement downplays the role of many Poles who willingly cooperated with the Nazis”
ARUTZ SHEVA Bennett: Joint statement with Poland a disgrace by Shlomo Pyutrikovsky July 7, 2018 Education Minister Naftali Bennett on Thursday referred to the joint statement by the prime minister and Polish prime minister about the Polish role the Holocaust…Bennett noted, “The … Continue reading
Now “defanged” Polish law had “driven a wedge between Israel and Poland, setting back years of hard work to repair bitter feelings”
NEW YORK TIMES Poland’s Holocaust Law Weakened After ‘Storm and Consternation’ by Marc Santora June 27, 2018 Just a few months after making it illegal to accuse the Polish nation of complicity in the Holocaust, Poland backpedaled on Wednesday, moving … Continue reading
Deborah Lipstadt: “Trump’s family-separation policy is horrible, but equating it with genocide is both historically and strategically misguided”
THE ATLANTIC It’s Not the Holocaust by Deborah Lipstadt June 22, 2018 The Trump administration’s policy of separating children from their parents brought a flood of comparisons to the Holocaust. Some described the facilities used to hold the children as … Continue reading
“New documents revealed by the #FDR library shows the president’s secret plans to resettle Jews out of Europe”
JERUSALEM POST FDR wanted Jews ‘spread thin’ and kept out of U.S., documents reveal by Daniel J. Roth May 2, 2018 New evidence suggests that as the Jews of Europe were being slaughtered across continent during the Holocaust, President Franklin … Continue reading
US Holocaust Memorial Museum “remains what it would prefer not to be: pertinent to understanding not only the past but the present”
NATIONAL REVIEW The Vilest and Noblest Manifestations of Humanity by George Will April 26, 2018 As the museum of human nature, aka the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, marks its 25th anniversary, it continues to receive artifacts, such as a … Continue reading