Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Category Archives: Israel & Middle East
Pride for some, but not all–Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
THE TOWER LGBTQ Activist: After Last Year’s Ejection of Jewish Marchers, I Won’t Feel Safe at Dyke March by Staff June 22, 2018 Dahlia St. Knives, a transsexual activist and writer, said she doesn’t feel “safe” at the Chicago Dyke March as … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Top Palestinian negotiator accuses Kushner, Greenblatt of seeking to topple PA by Staff June 23, 2018 Top Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat on Saturday accused the US peace team of working to topple the Palestinian Authority, as the … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW ‘Trust No One, Document Everything’ by Jay Nordlinger June 21, 2018 Omar Mohammed is an historian and a “citizen journalist,” as some people say. He is an Iraqi from Mosul, a city that was occupied by the Islamic … Continue reading
JNS From Israel to America: The dangerous weaponization of children by Eldad Beck June 21, 2018 …This “conscientious mobilization,” similar to that which accuses Israel of intentionally murdering children, not only turns children into political soldiers, but increases the risk … Continue reading
Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge”
JERUSALEM POST A Tribute to Charles Krauthammer by David M. Weinberg June 22, 2018 …Krauthammer understood that American Jewry was dying. “Nothing will revive the Jewish communities of Eastern Europe and the Islamic world. And nothing will stop the rapid … Continue reading
JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow’s “simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians”
JNS IfNotNow accosts Taglit Birthright groups at New York airport by Eliana Rudee June 20, 2018 At New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport on Monday night, Birthright Fellow and student leader Ariel Tidhar reported that the American Jewish activist group … Continue reading
Accused spy Segev told Shin Bet interrogators “he did not hand over any classified information to his Iranian handlers”
JERUSALEM POST Segev: I wanted to fool the Iranians and come back to Israel a hero by Anna Ahronheim June 19, 2018 Disgraced former minister Gonen Segev, who has been charged with spying for Iran, has admitted to doing so in … Continue reading