Most Clicked This Week
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- In Our Hands: The Battle for Jerusalem [VIDEO TRAILER]
- Netanyahu to German Foreign Minister: "You either meet with me or Breaking The Silence"
- "In bitter Holocaust Remembrance Day speech citing new UN documents, Netanyahu castigates global indifference 75 years ago, says it persists today" [VIDEO]
- #BDSFail: You didn't subscribe to ArchitectGuy for stock tips, but here we are
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- An Israeli Rabbi's Thoughtful Response to Obama's Speech on #RadicalIslam [VIDEO]
Category Archives: Israel & Middle East
The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement says it’s fighting for Palestinian rights, but it’s really just trying to destroy Israel. Jonathan Sacks, author and former Chief Rabbi of the United Kingdom, explains how.
StandWithUs and Congregation Or Torah present Hate Spaces: The Politics of Intolerance on Campus Tuesday, May 16, 2017 from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM CDT Congregation Or Torah 3800 Dempster Skokie, IL 60076 Click here to register The hostility towards … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Invest in BDS — Boycotted Companies Make Lots of Money by Elder of Ziyon April 26, 2017 Yesterday, Caterpillar announced much better financial results than were anticipated, and its stock price rose by nearly 8%. I half-jokingly tweeted that a smart … Continue reading
#WashPost: “Settler construction is seemingly the primary focus of the paper’s Jerusalem bureau and numerous editorials”
THE JEWISH CHRONICLE The Washington Post’s Jewish home fixation by Sean Durns April 26, 2017 Washington Post reporting on the Arab-Israeli conflict has become increasingly lopsided. The Post, with seemingly greater frequency, omits Palestinian rejection of Israel’s legitimacy and fails … Continue reading
JEWISH NEWS SERVICE Israeli-German spat brings to fore Europe’s funding of BDS and terror by Adam Abrams April 27, 2017 A diplomatic spat between Israel and Germany has provided a prominent platform for research that documents the European Union’s funding … Continue reading
“Americans across the country should be outraged that a taxpayer-funded school is celebrating” Linda Sarsour who once praised child terrorism [VIDEO]
FREE BEACON CUNY Defends Decision to Host Anti-Israel Activist as Commencement Honoree by Adam Kredo April 26, 2017 The City University of New York (CUNY), a taxpayer-funded institution, is doubling down on its decision to host a leading anti-Israel activist … Continue reading