Most Clicked This Week
- Whitewashed: "this isn’t Corbyn’s party...we will play our role in combating antisemitism until we wipe it out of our party" [VIDEO]
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- "Jewish leftists like Peter Beinart don’t get to decide who is a good Jew and who is not"
- "To prevent the death of his men, Roi Klein Z"L jumped on the grenade, and was the only one killed...As he leaped, Klein shouted “Shema Yisrael”
- Winnetka rocked by New Trier efforts to train future Social Justice Warriors
- Eilat hit with missiles from Islamic State group [VIDEO]
- The Palestinian Emirates Solution: "Arabs over the last century have without exception opposed the two-state solution, whether proposed by the British, the United Nations or the United States"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
Category Archives: Israel & Middle East
Your tax dollars at work: Capitol Hill event speakers weren’t “critics of Israel, but rather opponents of its existence” [VIDEO]
FORWARD We Were 100% Right To Highlight Anti-Israel Hate — Whatever Peter Beinart Says by Josh Block June 27, 2017 In his June 21 column, Peter Beinart accused The Israel Project of wanting to suppress the video of an anti-Israel … Continue reading
Whitewashed: “this isn’t Corbyn’s party…we will play our role in combating antisemitism until we wipe it out of our party” [VIDEO]
ALGEMEINER Major Documentary on UK Labour Party Antisemitism Premieres in London by Ben Cohen June 27, 2017 Some of the UK’s leading Jewish intellectuals gathered with Labour Party parliamentarians at London’s JW3 Jewish community center on Monday night for the … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST What happens when famous novelists ‘confront the Occupation’ in the West Bank by Matti Friedman June 23, 2017 …What it’s really about is the writers. Most of the essays aren’t journalism but a kind of selfie in which … Continue reading
“As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they’re open to toppling the country’s clerical regime”
POLITICO Trump allies push White House to consider regime change in Tehran by Michael Crowley June 25, 2017 As the White House formulates its official policy on Iran, senior officials and key Trump allies are calling for the new administration … Continue reading
“Decision to suspend the plan prompted warnings that it may spark a crisis with Diaspora Jews, especially in the US” [VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM Decision to nix Western Wall compromise riles Diaspora by Shlomo Cesana, Mati Tuchfeld, Yehuda Shlezinger, Yori Yalon and Staff June 26, 2017 The government on Sunday shelved a long-overdue plan to open a mixed-gender prayer area at the Western … Continue reading
Chicago ‘Dyke March’ removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags “because they were ‘triggering'”
HAARETZ Chicago ‘Dyke March’ Bans Jewish Pride Flags: ‘They Made People Feel Unsafe’ June 25, 2017 Three people carrying Jewish Pride flags were asked to leave the annual Chicago Dyke March on Saturday. The Chicago-based LGBTQ newspaper Windy City Times … Continue reading
BDSFail Radiohead stands up to BDS; “ZOA calls on concert facilities not to give a platform to anti-Israel activist Roger Waters”
JERUSALEM POST Radiohead withstands pro-Palestinian jeers at Glastonbury Festival by Ariane Mandell June 24, 2017 Rock legends Radiohead were harassed by pro-Palestinian hecklers during their set at Glastonbury Music festival on Saturday, photos from the Facebook group “Radiohead fans for … Continue reading