Most Clicked This Week
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- #BretStephens: "In the humorless world of Woke, the satire is never funny and the statute of limitations never expires, even when it comes to hamantaschen".
- "Netanyahu swiftly expressed concern last Friday after Secretary of State Tony Blinken said the U.S. was prepared to begin nuclear talks with Iran aimed at restoring the 2015 deal"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- #SNL "The comedian revealed something important about today’s left. The sooner we get the joke, the better"
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- #SNL helps promote libel that Israel withholds vaccine from #Palestinians
- Former Israeli senior defense officials express support for Biden's position not to lift Iran sanctions unless it returns to 2015 deal
Tag Archives: COVID
“Rabbi Mendel Fogelman, director of the Central Massachusetts Chabad, said in a statement that Green has been warned multiple times that his activities, statements and other personal pursuits are “contrary to the organization’s mission””
WBUR Central Mass. Jewish Group Dismisses Rabbi For ‘Hostile And Offensive’ Opposition To COVID Vaccine by Philip Marcelo, Associated Press February 5, 2021 A prominent Jewish organization is cutting ties with a longtime Massachusetts rabbi for actively promoting anti-vaccine views … Continue reading
In UK’s ultra-Orthodox community, “children under 5 showed a much lower infection rate of 28 percent, strengthening research that young children are less affected by the contagion”
NEW YORK POST London’s ultra-Orthodox Jewish community has one of the world’s highest COVID rates by Lee Brown February 3, 2021 At least three-quarters of the adults in London’s ultra-Orthodox Jewish community got COVID-19 last year — one of the … Continue reading
“Since the outbreak of the pandemic, 4,696 Israelis have died from the coronavirus. Health minister warns without lockdown extension, Israel to become “out-of-control coronavirus incubator”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Health Ministry: Over 25% of Israel’s COVID deaths occurred in January 2021 by Maytal Yasur Beit-Or, Assaf Golan and ILH Staff January 29, 2021 According to Health Ministry data released Friday, of the 78,266 … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Why Is Israel Doing Better Than Everyone Else in COVID Vaccinations? by Joel M. Zinberg January 17, 2021 6:30 AM Israel leads the world in COVID-19 vaccinations. It has already vaccinated nearly a quarter of its population, including … Continue reading
“The small army of nurses and medical techs injecting one person after another with utter efficiency was that old Israel, the Israel that knows how to come together when facing a mortal enemy”
BLOOMBERG Vaccination Miracle Brings Israel Back to Its Roots by Daniel Gordis January 1, 2021 …Every Israeli citizen is a member of one of a handful of national HMO’s, so we are fairly easily reached. A couple of days before … Continue reading
“Having ramped up to a 24/7 operation, Israel’s health providers are administering the first dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine at a rate of 150,000 people a day – almost 2% of the population.”
THE GUARDIAN How has Israel launched the world’s fastest Covid vaccination drive? by Oliver Holmes December 30, 2020 As the UK approves of the Oxford University/AstraZeneca Covid vaccine, the latest jab to gain approval, a global effort to vaccinate billions … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Tel Aviv research: 99.9% of COVID-19 virus dead in 30 seconds with UV LEDs by Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman December 26, 2020 Ultraviolet radiation is a common method of killing bacteria and viruses. Now, researchers from Tel Aviv University have … Continue reading
“The fact that our political leaders and other members of the alleged elite consistently flout the rules they lay down for the rest of us shows that they know those rules are bullshit”
POWERLINE COVID Hypocrisy Is the Least Of It by John Hinderaker November 21, 2020 Gavin Newsom’s infamous dinner with lobbyists at the French Laundry is the latest example of a political leader who prescribes rules for the rest of us, … Continue reading
“In effect, what we’ve been doing is requiring young people to bear the burden of controlling a disease from which they face little to no risk. This is entirely backward from the right approach”
IMPRIMIS A Sensible and Compassionate Anti-COVID Strategy by Jay Bhattacharya, MD October 2020 …Those who dare to talk about the tremendous economic harms that have followed from the lockdowns are accused of heartlessness. Economic considerations are nothing compared to saving … Continue reading