Most Clicked This Week
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: COVID
ALGEMEINER Israeli Rapid COVID-19 Test Gets EU Nod, With Rollout at European Airports Next by Sharon Wrobel March 31, 2021 Israeli startup Newsight Imaging announced Wednesday that its rapid coronavirus screening device SpectraLIT has been granted European approval for commercial … Continue reading
“So malevolent and false are these claims that they make this Op-Ed in the Forward perhaps the most dishonest account of Israel’s vaccination program that has appeared in the mainstream, English-language press”
CAMERA BLOG Forward Publishes Egregious Lie About Israeli Vaccinations March 9, 2021 Sari Bashi says she is “dismayed” that Israel distributes and withholds COVID-19 vaccines according to ethnicity. This charge of ethnic discrimination is the central premise of her March 8 … Continue reading
“Rabbi Mendel Fogelman, director of the Central Massachusetts Chabad, said in a statement that Green has been warned multiple times that his activities, statements and other personal pursuits are “contrary to the organization’s mission””
WBUR Central Mass. Jewish Group Dismisses Rabbi For ‘Hostile And Offensive’ Opposition To COVID Vaccine by Philip Marcelo, Associated Press February 5, 2021 A prominent Jewish organization is cutting ties with a longtime Massachusetts rabbi for actively promoting anti-vaccine views … Continue reading
In UK’s ultra-Orthodox community, “children under 5 showed a much lower infection rate of 28 percent, strengthening research that young children are less affected by the contagion”
NEW YORK POST London’s ultra-Orthodox Jewish community has one of the world’s highest COVID rates by Lee Brown February 3, 2021 At least three-quarters of the adults in London’s ultra-Orthodox Jewish community got COVID-19 last year — one of the … Continue reading
“Since the outbreak of the pandemic, 4,696 Israelis have died from the coronavirus. Health minister warns without lockdown extension, Israel to become “out-of-control coronavirus incubator”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Health Ministry: Over 25% of Israel’s COVID deaths occurred in January 2021 by Maytal Yasur Beit-Or, Assaf Golan and ILH Staff January 29, 2021 According to Health Ministry data released Friday, of the 78,266 … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Why Is Israel Doing Better Than Everyone Else in COVID Vaccinations? by Joel M. Zinberg January 17, 2021 6:30 AM Israel leads the world in COVID-19 vaccinations. It has already vaccinated nearly a quarter of its population, including … Continue reading
“The small army of nurses and medical techs injecting one person after another with utter efficiency was that old Israel, the Israel that knows how to come together when facing a mortal enemy”
BLOOMBERG Vaccination Miracle Brings Israel Back to Its Roots by Daniel Gordis January 1, 2021 …Every Israeli citizen is a member of one of a handful of national HMO’s, so we are fairly easily reached. A couple of days before … Continue reading
“Having ramped up to a 24/7 operation, Israel’s health providers are administering the first dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine at a rate of 150,000 people a day – almost 2% of the population.”
THE GUARDIAN How has Israel launched the world’s fastest Covid vaccination drive? by Oliver Holmes December 30, 2020 As the UK approves of the Oxford University/AstraZeneca Covid vaccine, the latest jab to gain approval, a global effort to vaccinate billions … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Tel Aviv research: 99.9% of COVID-19 virus dead in 30 seconds with UV LEDs by Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman December 26, 2020 Ultraviolet radiation is a common method of killing bacteria and viruses. Now, researchers from Tel Aviv University have … Continue reading