Most Clicked This Week
- In case you missed this week's US Holocaust Memorial Museum annual Chicago event, view it here
- "History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions"
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- #SCOTUS #RBG's death "will create a storm that none of us can predict. It seems fitting for the fiery jurist"
- #Trump "managed to jump historic, emotional and ideological hurdles that many, including this writer, believed could not be crossed in the foreseeable future"
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- "Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs"
- #BLM “in essence, a racist, anti-capitalist, and anti-democratic movement that should be exposed and fought”
Tag Archives: UAE
“It took only two weeks for the UAE to change their textbooks to accept and embrace Israel as part of the Middle East – but Palestinian media and schools still teach that Jews are the usurping outsiders who will ultimately be banished”
ELDER OF ZIYON Hey Palestinians – you could have had peace with Israel 20 years ago and chose terror. Actions have consequences. September 18, 2020 Hey Palestinians: You keep whining about how the Abraham Accords ignore you. That’s wrong. It … Continue reading
“History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The Abraham Accords and a changing Middle East by Fiamma Nirenstein September 15, 2020 Whether we call it peace or normalization isn’t very important: The agreements being signed today between Israel, the United Arab … Continue reading
“Now comes the normalisation of Omani relations with Israel, following the step taken by the UAE and Bahrain and blessed by the Sultanate of Oman”
THE ARAB WEEKLY Oman preparing for peace agreement with Israel September 14, 2020 Arab diplomatic sources closely monitoring the situation in the Gulf said that the Sultanate of Oman’s welcoming attitude towards the Bahraini-Israeli peace agreement is an additional indication … Continue reading
Heard in #AbuDhabi: “The younger generation in the Middle East has much to gain from abandoning extremism and fostering ties with Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu gave Israel a place among the nations in a new Middle East by Lahav Harkov September 4, 2020 …It clearly was not just Israelis who were excited about this new development. The Emiratis pulled out all the … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER New Bahrain Policy to Allow Flights Between Israel and UAE to Cross Its Airspace by Reuters September 4, 2020 Flights between Israel and the United Arab Emirates will be able to fly over Bahrain after the kingdom on Thursday … Continue reading
ASSOCIATED PRESS UAE formally ends Israel boycott amid US-brokered deal by Jon Gambrell August 29, 2020 The ruler of the United Arab Emirates issued a decree Saturday formally ending the country’s boycott of Israel amid a U.S.-brokered deal to normalize … Continue reading
Arafat’s widow tells Israeli TV says she’s been branded a traitor for warm remarks to Abu Dhabi, indicates she has dirt on top officials which she won’t hesitate to expose
TIMES OF ISRAEL Suha Arafat says she’s being attacked by PA for defending UAE on its Israel deal by Staff August 28, 2020 The widow of late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat told an Israeli TV station that she is under … Continue reading
“Netanyahu has shattered the myth of the centrality of the “Palestinian question,” maintained for several decades not only by the Arab League, but also by the OIC, the EU and the UN”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The triumph of the Netanyahu Doctrine by Pierre Lurcat August 28, 2020 …The normalization of ties with Sunni Arab countries is illustrative of the second part of the Netanyahu Doctrine vis-à-vis Iran and its … Continue reading
Have you heard the one about the Israeli Prime Minister and the UAE ambassador who end up in the same Georgetown restaurant ?
NEW YORK TIMES A Dinner and a Deal Hosted by Michael Barbaro, produced by Michael Simon Johnson, Eric Krupke and Rachelle Bonja, and edited by Lisa Tobin August 18th, 2020 In March 2018, Mark Landler — then a White House … Continue reading
Michael Oren: Setting aside a focus on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as the main impediment to peace, to work on the region’s other priorities, marks a fundamental shift that just might work
TIMES OF ISRAEL Stunning Israel-UAE deal upends the ‘rules’ about peace-making in Middle East by Michael Oren August 14, 2020 The impending peace agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates is more than just a stunning diplomatic breakthrough. It … Continue reading