Most Clicked This Week
- "In keeping with the expectations of Democrat voters, Biden and his team are making efforts in domestic and foreign policy to erase the entirety of Trump's record in office"
- "After delays, ministers approve return of much of Israel's economy under restrictions; studies to resume for grades 7-10 and in universities, colleges"
- "According to Fortune, other OPEC ministers largely went along with the Saudi gamble on price increases"
- Nikki Haley asks "If China, Russia, and Cuba started an organization that celebrated their tyranny in the name of human rights, would the United States want to join?"
- “The pandemic also brought to the forefront things we have known existed and have tolerated for years: media bias, the decline of academic freedom on campuses, the heavy hand of Big Tech, and—now more obviously than ever—the politicization of science”
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
Tag Archives: UAE
REUTERS UAE halts funding to UN Palestinian agency in ‘reset’ of aid programme February 8, 2021 The United Arab Emirates does not plan to resume funding to the United Nations agency for Palestinian refugees, which was halted last year, until … Continue reading
“Even if a peace agreement is not officially announced, relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia are at their peak, especially given the Iranian threat and concerns over other radical Islamic elements in the region”
JNS The Saudi dilemma by Shahar Klaiman December 20, 2020 The peace deal with Morocco is the fourth accord between Israel and an Arab state to sideline the Palestinian issue. While the leaders of Abu Dhabi, Manama and Khartoum had … Continue reading
“The UAE has been embracing a unique kind of tolerance that has translated into actions – not just the kind of talk of “diversity” one gets in the US or Europe, where Jews have to go to synagogue surrounded by security and armed guards”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The UAE’s Full-throttled Embrace of Religious Tolerance by Seth Frantzman December 12, 2020 The extraordinary scenes in Dubai that included Hanukkah celebrations are part of a historic and unprecedented process of embracing tolerance, coexistence and peace by … Continue reading
Jews observed the holiday of Hanukkah in public for the first time in Dubai UAE on Thursday; Chabad reports an “exploding” number of Israelis in Dubai
BREITBART NEWS Hanukkah Celebrated in Public in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, for the First Time, After Trump Peace Deal by Joel Pollak December 11, 2020 A lavish Hanukkah party was thrown at the foot of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Unprecedented Israeli turnout for Dubai’s GITEX hi-tech confab by Seth J. Frantzman December 10, 2020 The sea of Israelis in Dubai this week was hard to miss. At Dubai International Airport, the men assigned to help guide people … Continue reading
“The resulting ties appear to present the incoming U.S. administration with a robust new hub in the Middle East that links Israel, the UAE and Bahrain”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Israel and the Arab Gulf States, a New Strategic Corridor of Power by Seth Frantzman December 4, 2020 November became a turning point for Israel’s new ties with Gulf states…It’s difficult to keep track of all the … Continue reading
“Iran’s State News Agency Claims Top Nuclear Scientist Assassinated by Remote-Controlled Killer Robot”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Jerusalem fears attacks on Israelis visiting UAE following Iran hit by Staff and Judah Ari Gross November 29, 2020 Israeli security officials are concerned Iran could attack Israeli tourists visiting the United Arab Emirates in retaliation for … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel ratifies visa exemption agreement with UAE, its first with Arab state by Raphael Ahren November 22, 2020 Israel’s cabinet ratified a mutual visa exemption agreement with the United Arab Emirates on Sunday — the Jewish state’s … Continue reading
“Israel’s Arab neighbors have demonstrated that the Palestinian cause is not as high on their agenda as it appeared to be in the past”
GATESTONE INSTITUTE The Future of Arab Normalization with Israel by Alan Dershowitz October 28, 2020 Now that the Sudan has joined the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain in normalizing relations with Israel, the future seems bright for even more Arab … Continue reading