Most Clicked This Week
- "Trump's extraordinary gesture of support for Israel and the rights of the Jewish people was evident in the historic statement. The US has rightly concluded that falsely calling settlements illegal is not helpful for peace"
- Do Jews Have a Right to Live in the 'West Bank'?
- "Senior Israeli official reportedly describes ‘bewilderment and anger’ in Washington as elections and coalition wrangling fail to produce government"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Deputy Defense Minister Avi Dichter: “Israel’s political and military leadership need to decide at a certain point to launch a campaign that will destroy the terrorist infrastructure in Gaza”
- “Chicagoans are about to learn how their mayor wants to meet the high costs of school district and City Hall spending”
Tag Archives: Florida
“Even before his trip to Israel, in the weeks after DeSantis was elected governor last year, he immediately took action on behalf of the Jewish state”
JERUSALEM POST Thank You, Gov. DeSantis Editorial May 31, 2019 …Florida’s cabinet recognized Jerusalem as “Israel’s eternal capital,” invested $10 million in Israel Bonds and blacklisted Airbnb because of its plan to boycott listings in West Bank settlements, which the … Continue reading
Bal Harbour — “where Jews, people of color and dogs were not allowed” — passes law defining anti-semitism
DAILY WIRE Florida Town Becomes First U.S. Municipality To Give Police Definition Of Anti-Semitism by Paul Miller December 14, 2017 On Wednesday evening, Bal Harbour, Florida became the first municipality in the country to implement an ordinance that provides law … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Why do Florida’s Orthodox Jews back Trump? Because they fear Clinton by Ben Sales August 30, 2016 …A recent poll shows that the Orthodox in Florida will be voting for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton by a … Continue reading
After recently volunteering with IDF, Christian Republican Brian Mast touts his support for Jewish state on Florida campaign trail
TIMES OF ISRAEL Pro-Israel US Army vet runs for Congress — on prosthetic legs by Renee Ghert-Zand March 2, 2016 Brian Mast likes to use the Israeli slang word achi. The Hebrew equivalent of “bro,” an endearment among young men, … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL A Democrat takes on the Iranian threat by Jeff Robbins February 20, 2016 Ted Deutch has had a lot of practice using diplomatic language while traveling the country speaking to fellow Democrats who are skeptical about the … Continue reading