Most Clicked This Week
- “HIAS wants ZOA and CAMERA disciplined for criticizing them”
- "Aaron David Miller was involved in the Oslo peace process and often seems wedded to the assumptions of Oslo that have been proven wrong time and time again"
- IfNotNow (an anti-Israel group) attacks Democratic ally Rep Betty McCollum (an anti-Israel congresswoman) over Minneapolis rioting
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- "It has clearly not occurred to Omar that the Trump administration’s support for Israel might not have anything to do with the need for “Jewish money” and the “influence” it supposedly buys"
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- "Israel is a strategic beachhead of the US in the Middle East. It is in effect the largest US aircraft carrier, yet it does not require a single American boot on the ground"
- “Now in the opposition, the national-religious faction is uniquely positioned to significantly advance the cause of legal reform”
Tag Archives: Florida
“Even before his trip to Israel, in the weeks after DeSantis was elected governor last year, he immediately took action on behalf of the Jewish state”
JERUSALEM POST Thank You, Gov. DeSantis Editorial May 31, 2019 …Florida’s cabinet recognized Jerusalem as “Israel’s eternal capital,” invested $10 million in Israel Bonds and blacklisted Airbnb because of its plan to boycott listings in West Bank settlements, which the … Continue reading
Bal Harbour — “where Jews, people of color and dogs were not allowed” — passes law defining anti-semitism
DAILY WIRE Florida Town Becomes First U.S. Municipality To Give Police Definition Of Anti-Semitism by Paul Miller December 14, 2017 On Wednesday evening, Bal Harbour, Florida became the first municipality in the country to implement an ordinance that provides law … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Why do Florida’s Orthodox Jews back Trump? Because they fear Clinton by Ben Sales August 30, 2016 …A recent poll shows that the Orthodox in Florida will be voting for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton by a … Continue reading
After recently volunteering with IDF, Christian Republican Brian Mast touts his support for Jewish state on Florida campaign trail
TIMES OF ISRAEL Pro-Israel US Army vet runs for Congress — on prosthetic legs by Renee Ghert-Zand March 2, 2016 Brian Mast likes to use the Israeli slang word achi. The Hebrew equivalent of “bro,” an endearment among young men, … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL A Democrat takes on the Iranian threat by Jeff Robbins February 20, 2016 Ted Deutch has had a lot of practice using diplomatic language while traveling the country speaking to fellow Democrats who are skeptical about the … Continue reading