Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Populists
“The belief that the new “populists” are all “far-right,” and therefore racist and anti-Semitic, doesn’t necessarily follow”
JNS Is the State of Israel supping with the devil? by Melanie Phillips December 13, 2018 …Indeed, he [Netanyahu] has gone out of his way to embrace leaders who, although some insist they are just conservative nationalists, are described by … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Jews and the rise of populist conservatism by Isi Leibler December 24, 2015 Since the emancipation of the 18th century, Jews engaged in public life traditionally supported liberal, reform and even revolutionary movements which in most cases paved … Continue reading