Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- Overt #racism in the #Evanston public schools led by administration. They call it ‘racial awakening’
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- "There is a long tradition of members of Congress saying dumb things; nevertheless, this comment belongs in the Hall of Fame. It’s not anti-Semitic. It’s too sloppy for that”
- JUF responds to NYT article noting HRC's speaking fees
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
- “The secretive and sensitive Unit 9900, which specializes in visual intelligence, has received some 100 autistic volunteer soldiers so far” [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Populists
“The belief that the new “populists” are all “far-right,” and therefore racist and anti-Semitic, doesn’t necessarily follow”
JNS Is the State of Israel supping with the devil? by Melanie Phillips December 13, 2018 …Indeed, he [Netanyahu] has gone out of his way to embrace leaders who, although some insist they are just conservative nationalists, are described by … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Jews and the rise of populist conservatism by Isi Leibler December 24, 2015 Since the emancipation of the 18th century, Jews engaged in public life traditionally supported liberal, reform and even revolutionary movements which in most cases paved … Continue reading