Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- Trump at IAC: “Some countries “you never even heard of before” were calling him as the 2018 embassy move grew closer. Eventually, he said, he stopped taking their calls”
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Columbia University
WASHINGTON TIMES Columbia University celebrates anti-Semitism by Clifford D. May October 2, 2019 There are very few Jews in Malaysia. I know because I checked with the intelligence community — or at least looked it up in the CIA World … Continue reading
“Columbia University center’s experts are rivaled only by the faculty of Birzeit University for their anti-Israel advocacy”
THE TOWER Columbia University’s Center for Palestine Studies: Ramallah on the Hudson by A. J. Caschetta November 19, 2018 The Trump administration may have closed the PLO’s Mission in Washington, D.C., but its Morningside Heights Mission is open for business. I refer … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Israeli student at Columbia says she’s being bullied by Palestinian group by Doree Lewak September 29, 2018 As an officer in the Israel Defense Forces, Ofir Dayan served in hostile territory in Gaza and Lebanon. But, the … Continue reading
Israeli Arab (defending Israel) confronts Israeli Jew (attacking Israel) at Columbia University [VIDEO]
ALGEMEINER Muslim Bedouin IDF Veteran: Wrong, Embarrassing for Jews to Spread Lies About Israel by Rachel Frommer April 5, 2017 An Arab IDF veteran who participated in a pro-Israel event at Columbia University last month told The Algemeiner on Tuesday … Continue reading
OBSERVER Controversy Erupts Over Anti-Israel Group at Columbia University Hillel by Paul Miller April 1, 2016 On Thursday evening, approximately 50 Columbia University students came out to see the Israeli non-governmental organization Breaking the Silence at the Kraft Center for … Continue reading
#BDS How can leaders of Breaking the Silence be scheduled to speak at Columbia University on March 31st?
JERUSALEM POST How can leaders of BTS be scheduled to speak at Columbia University on March 31st? by Ronn Torossian March 23, 2016 Hillel International is the largest Jewish student group in the United States active on more than 550 … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER In New Low, Scholars Defend Medieval Blood Libel Charges Against Israel by Cinnamon Stillwell March 7, 2016 Leave it to the Middle East studies establishment to defend the vilest forms of conspiratorial anti-Semitic rhetoric, provided it’s in service … Continue reading