Most Clicked This Week
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
Tag Archives: Columbia University
WASHINGTON TIMES Columbia University celebrates anti-Semitism by Clifford D. May October 2, 2019 There are very few Jews in Malaysia. I know because I checked with the intelligence community — or at least looked it up in the CIA World … Continue reading
“Columbia University center’s experts are rivaled only by the faculty of Birzeit University for their anti-Israel advocacy”
THE TOWER Columbia University’s Center for Palestine Studies: Ramallah on the Hudson by A. J. Caschetta November 19, 2018 The Trump administration may have closed the PLO’s Mission in Washington, D.C., but its Morningside Heights Mission is open for business. I refer … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Israeli student at Columbia says she’s being bullied by Palestinian group by Doree Lewak September 29, 2018 As an officer in the Israel Defense Forces, Ofir Dayan served in hostile territory in Gaza and Lebanon. But, the … Continue reading
Israeli Arab (defending Israel) confronts Israeli Jew (attacking Israel) at Columbia University [VIDEO]
ALGEMEINER Muslim Bedouin IDF Veteran: Wrong, Embarrassing for Jews to Spread Lies About Israel by Rachel Frommer April 5, 2017 An Arab IDF veteran who participated in a pro-Israel event at Columbia University last month told The Algemeiner on Tuesday … Continue reading
OBSERVER Controversy Erupts Over Anti-Israel Group at Columbia University Hillel by Paul Miller April 1, 2016 On Thursday evening, approximately 50 Columbia University students came out to see the Israeli non-governmental organization Breaking the Silence at the Kraft Center for … Continue reading
#BDS How can leaders of Breaking the Silence be scheduled to speak at Columbia University on March 31st?
JERUSALEM POST How can leaders of BTS be scheduled to speak at Columbia University on March 31st? by Ronn Torossian March 23, 2016 Hillel International is the largest Jewish student group in the United States active on more than 550 … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER In New Low, Scholars Defend Medieval Blood Libel Charges Against Israel by Cinnamon Stillwell March 7, 2016 Leave it to the Middle East studies establishment to defend the vilest forms of conspiratorial anti-Semitic rhetoric, provided it’s in service … Continue reading
Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities “friendly” to anti-Israel incitment
ISRAEL HAYOM Watchdog names 10 US colleges ‘most friendly to terrorists’ by Yael Branovsky and Israel Hayom Staff December 11, 2015 Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities named by the David Horowitz Freedom Center as being the … Continue reading
Pardon me a moment while I contemplate my #WhitePrivilege, then journal in a safe space. COMMENTARY by Heather MacDonald September 1, 2015 In February 2015, Columbia University…announced that all its students, undergraduate and graduate alike, would be obliged to take … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Sarah Kaplan April 24, 2015 Last fall, Columbia University senior Emma Sulkowicz began carrying a mattress around campus — a protest, she said, of how the school handled her sexual assault complaint against a fellow student. She didn’t … Continue reading