Most Clicked This Week
- On Facebook now, "a truly horrific painting clearly intended to reawaken age-old hostilities toward the Jewish people"
- Gordis: “Why are so many of us – rabbis, backpackers, politicians, with their recklessness during a pandemic – willing to endanger the extraordinary Jewish life we've built here?”
- Ted Cruz attacked by ADL: “Another instance of playing partisan politics reveals how dangerously ADL has lost its way”
- Former white supremacist leader Arno Michaelis ultimately saved by his baby daughter
- EVENT Lincolnwood screening "Skokie: Invaded But Not Conquered"
- Woke anti-Zionist teacher held up a middle finger to the rabbis as they spoke prior to his firing at Ethical Culture Fieldston School
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- “Foremost authorities on Arabs in Israel, Professor Raphael Israeli": The anti-Zionist Arab leadership honestly represents the views of their constituency
Tag Archives: George Bush
“Much of the media is abuzz with the story of how the Palestinians are feeling sidelined by U.S. President Donald Trump’s embrace of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu”
ISRAEL HAYOM Back to the drawing board by Sarah Stern February 13, 2017 …It is time to impose a little reality therapy on the Arab and Muslim worlds. Israel is here to stay, and it cannot be negotiated down to … Continue reading
Ettinger: “The assumption that U.S.-Israel relations are shaped from the top down and are determined by U.S. presidents and “elites” constitutes a slap in the face of U.S. democracy”
ISRAEL HAYOM Shared values shape relations by Yoram Ettinger July 8, 2016 Long-term trends in U.S.-Israel relations do not hinge solely, or even mostly, on U.S. presidents. This has been documented since Israel’s establishment in 1948, and especially since the … Continue reading