Most Clicked This Week
- "The Iran deal was never meant to stop Iran from building a bomb—it was supposed to delay it until disaster happened on someone else’s watch"
- Double Standards: ZOA condemns Representative Ilhan Omar for the hypocrisy of her respective stances on sanctions against Iran and sanctions against Israel
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- "Polish President Andrzej Duda's decision to skip the Fifth World Holocaust Forum in Jerusalem next week, which top world leaders will attend, highlights the crisis in Polish-Israeli ties"
- To make amends, 'Jeopardy' game show awards questioner $200 for answering "Palestine"
- "Millions of Israelis are willing to vote for a possible criminal because they see it as their only chance of curbing the legal establishment’s takeover of Israel’s democracy"
- "Just like Trump's unilateral push to overhaul NAFTA, he's shown a willingness to tolerate some damage at home in the hope that the damage inflicted on the other parties would be far greater and force them to make concessions"
- Trump to Europe: How badly do you want to sell cars in US market ?
Tag Archives: George Bush
“Much of the media is abuzz with the story of how the Palestinians are feeling sidelined by U.S. President Donald Trump’s embrace of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu”
ISRAEL HAYOM Back to the drawing board by Sarah Stern February 13, 2017 …It is time to impose a little reality therapy on the Arab and Muslim worlds. Israel is here to stay, and it cannot be negotiated down to … Continue reading
Ettinger: “The assumption that U.S.-Israel relations are shaped from the top down and are determined by U.S. presidents and “elites” constitutes a slap in the face of U.S. democracy”
ISRAEL HAYOM Shared values shape relations by Yoram Ettinger July 8, 2016 Long-term trends in U.S.-Israel relations do not hinge solely, or even mostly, on U.S. presidents. This has been documented since Israel’s establishment in 1948, and especially since the … Continue reading