Most Clicked This Week
- "For the world’s most dangerously ambitious and threatening tyrannies — from Russia to China, from North Korea to Iran — Obama’s neutering of American power over the past eight years created a host of opportunities that they eagerly seized"
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
- Glick: "It’s hard to find any establishment types who aren’t completely committed to the delusion that the PLO is the answer to America’s prayers" [VIDEO]
- Glick: "The notion that a PLO state will make the region more stable as far more coherent Arab states collapse is absurd"
- "It is becoming increasingly impossible for Jews to reconcile their religion and their peoplehood with the politics of the left"
- "None of the recent Arab tectonic eruptions from Tunisia through Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Bahrain are related, directly or indirectly, to the Palestinian issue or Israel"
- The Myth of Arab East Jerusalem, etc [VIDEOS]
Tag Archives: Europe
“Europe today has little desire to reproduce itself, fight for itself or even take its own side in an argument”
GATESTONE Europe’s Childless Leaders Sleepwalking Us to Disaster by Giulio Meotti May 6, 2017 There have never been so many childless politicians leading Europe as today. They are modern, open minded and multicultural and they know that “everything finishes with … Continue reading
WORLD JEWISH DAILY ‘Driving Out the Darkness’ Europe’s Jews defiantly celebrate Hanukkah December 26, 2016 After the terrorist attack on a Christmas market in Berlin, the Jewish community cancelled plans for a public gathering at the city’s Brandenburg Gate to … Continue reading
#Europe “It is the Jews who are the primary targets for terrorists and proportionately suffer the greatest number of casualties”
ISRAEL HAYOM European meltdown threatens Jews by Isi Leibler December 20, 2016 Today, Diaspora Jewish communities are suffering severe trauma as they experience erosion of the acceptance and security they enjoyed over the past half century. Whether it be Paris, … Continue reading
“To many educated western Europeans, their civilization is less about scientific advances, unprecedented levels of prosperity, and the achievement of unique human freedoms, and more about colonialism, racism, and fascism”
WASHINGTON TIMES Islamist Violence Will Steer Europe’s Destiny by Daniel Pipes October 10, 2016 On visits to predominantly Muslim suburbs emerging outside nearly all northern European cities, one question keeps recurring: Why have some of the richest, most educated, most … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT 70% of European Jews Too Afraid to Go to Synagogue for High Holidays by TIffany Gabbay September 20, 2016 The most sacred holidays in Judaism — Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur — will be skipped this year by the majority of … Continue reading
“During 2015, 5.1 million babies were born in the European Union, while 5.2 million persons died, meaning that the EU for the first time in modern history recorded a negative natural change in its population”
GATESTONE Europe: The Substitution of a Population by Giulio Meotti August 27, 2016 …Europe’s suicidal birth rate, coupled with migrants who multiply faster, will transform European culture. The declining fertility rate of native Europeans coincides, in fact, with the institutionalization … Continue reading
GATESTONE Is Europe Doomed by Migrants? by Douglas Murray June 20, 2016 Most of the millions of overwhelmingly male migrants who have come to Europe in the past two years are not refugees fleeing war zones. Douglas Murray discusses the … Continue reading