Most Clicked This Week
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- “Decades of incompetent budgeting and enormous but unfunded promises shove Illinois into insolvency, unable to pay bills as they come due”
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Double Standards: ZOA condemns Representative Ilhan Omar for the hypocrisy of her respective stances on sanctions against Iran and sanctions against Israel
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- President Macron loses temper with Israeli security in Jerusalem's Old City
- Netflix series: Alberto Nisman had closed in on the culprit in the Iran-directed AMIA murders, when he himself was murdered
- "Anticipation is high that Russian President Vladimir Putin during his Thursday visit to Israel will announce his intention to pardon and release the 26-year-old yoga teacher"
Tag Archives: Europe
NEW YORK TIMES Inconvenient Murders by Bari Weiss December 5, 2019 Two years ago, a 27-year-old man named Kobili Traoré walked into the Paris apartment of a 65-year-old kindergarten teacher named Sarah Halimi. Mr. Traoré beat Ms. Halimi and stabbed … Continue reading
Imagine, if Iran does this to their own people, how would they deal with the Jews? Yet the world stands silent.
CNBC Iran’s brutality is getting another pass from Europe by Jake Novak December 4, 2019 …But over the last few weeks, the Iranian government’s brutality has been refocused on its own people. The regime’s decision to scrap gasoline subsidies sparked … Continue reading
“For millennia Europe was the center of diaspora life but as Jews continue fleeing the continent, by the end of this century all that’s left will be a Jewish graveyard”
TABLET MAG Judenrein Europe by Joel Kotkin June 26, 2019 …In his earliest speeches Adolf Hitler made clear that his primary mission was to make Germany, and then all Europe, judenrein—free of Jews. He failed only because of the Allied victory but today, … Continue reading
“But some of the most strident anti-Zionists are Jews, such as Norman Finkelstein and even Israelis such as Gilad Atzmon. Surely they can’t be anti-Semites?”
GATESTONE It is Not Surprising to See an Increase in Jew-hatred in Western Europe by Alan M. Dershowitz May 28, 2019 …”Oh no,” we hear from European apologists. “This is different. We don’t hate the Jews. We only hate their … Continue reading
As Notre Dame burns….”church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like ‘Allahu Akbar'”
GATESTONE European Churches: Vandalized, Defecated On, and Torched “Every Day” by Raymond Ibrahim April 14, 2019 Countless churches throughout Western Europe are being vandalized, defecated on, and torched. In France, two churches are desecrated every day on average. According to PI-News, … Continue reading
“Statements by the UK and the EU about what Israel should or should not do must now be viewed for what they are; nothing more than the bleating of a shepherd-less flock utterly oblivious to it’s own lack of direction”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Heights Of European Audacity by Benjamin Anthony April 3, 2019 …Just last week, nearly three years on from the referendum, Prime Minister May’s Brexit deal was again rejected by parliament – for the third time!…Well Britain … Continue reading
Antisemitism, an ancient demon reemerges in Europe: “The rise in antisemitism is occurring in step with mass migration from Muslim-majority countries”
THE ATLANTIC European Jews Don’t Need to Be Defined by Anti-Semitism by Ben Judah February 21, 2019 …Both Berger in Britain and Finkielkraut in France were telling the same story—the days that European Jews could lead public lives not defined … Continue reading