Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Europe
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Showing friendship’: European ministers visit in act of solidarity with Israel by Lazar Berman May 20, 2021 The foreign ministers of Germany, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia visited Israel Thursday in a show of solidarity as fighting … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Israeli Rapid COVID-19 Test Gets EU Nod, With Rollout at European Airports Next by Sharon Wrobel March 31, 2021 Israeli startup Newsight Imaging announced Wednesday that its rapid coronavirus screening device SpectraLIT has been granted European approval for commercial … Continue reading
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Rafael Bardaji on Why Europe “Will Remain Hostile to Israel” by Marilyn Stern March 14, 2021 …According to [Rafael] Bardaji, three points of friction between the EU and Israel are prominent this year….Furthermore, “a state that is … Continue reading
“The West’s predominant ideology of moral and cultural relativism has propelled the rise of paganism, as well as the veneration of the animal and natural world, at the expense of humanity”
JNS The driving force behind the ban on kosher slaughtering by Melanie Phillips December 24, 2020 The European Union likes to pose as the avatar of tolerance, freedom and all civilized values. Now it has ripped off its own disguise … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER European Jewish Population at Its Lowest Level Since 1170, New Report Reveals by Staff October 22, 2020 The proportion of the global Jewish population who reside in Europe has fallen below 10 percent according to a new report issued … Continue reading
“Calls for economic sanctions against Israel risk a costly collision with U.S. anti-boycott laws, as companies such as Airbnb can attest”
FOREIGN POLICY Europeans Pushing to Boycott Israel Over Annexation Should Think Twice by Richard Goldberg June 10, 2020 Israel’s new government, led by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Benny Gantz, may soon declare Israeli sovereignty over roughly 30 … Continue reading
“A further glance at the signatories reveals that at least 20 are socialists, reflecting their parties’ frequent significant incitement against Israel and sympathy for the repressive, corrupt, anti-democratic, and murderous Palestinian leadership”
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES 50 European Political Has-Beens Oppose Trump’s Peace Plan by Dr. Manfred Gerstenfeld March 23, 2020 Fifty former senior European politicians have published a letter against the Trump peace plan in the Guardian. Many signatories can … Continue reading
“Tens of thousands of these migrants were given free bus rides from Istanbul to Turkey’s land borders with Bulgaria and Greece”
GATESTONE Europe Must Not Fall Victim to Erdoğan’s Blackmail by Burak Bekdil March 6, 2020 Turkey’s Islamist strongman, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, has threatened Europe several times with “sending millions of refugees your way.” Turkey would apparently like to see … Continue reading
“Europe today is post-God, post-nationalism, post-family and post-Holocaust—and is therefore understandably at odds with the very concept of Israel”
JNS Why young Europeans can’t understand Israeli settlers by Yishai Fleisher February 13, 2020 …In my experience, this incomprehension of Jewish yearning for the land of Israel is a recurring phenomenon with young Europeans—the standard answers about Zionism simply do … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Inconvenient Murders by Bari Weiss December 5, 2019 Two years ago, a 27-year-old man named Kobili Traoré walked into the Paris apartment of a 65-year-old kindergarten teacher named Sarah Halimi. Mr. Traoré beat Ms. Halimi and stabbed … Continue reading