Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Europe
JEWISH JOURNAL Is There Anything Left To Say About the Holocaust? by Thane Rosenbaum April 4, 2018 …Each of these [French] crimes was committed by Muslims on a continent already soaked with Jewish blood. Who would have guessed that the … Continue reading
GATESTONE The High Price of Denial by Douglas Murray March 15, 2018 Is it possible that mainstream politicians and the mainstream media are finally recognising what the European public can see with their own eyes?…On Monday February 26, Merkel gave … Continue reading
“In Birmingham there is a suburb, Sparkbrook, which has produced one-tenth of the England’s jihadists”
GATESTONE Multiculturalism Is Splintering the West by Giulio Meotti October 9, 2017 The European Union’s official statistics on terrorism are dramatic: “In 2016, a total of 142 failed, foiled and completed attacks were reported by eight EU Member States. More than half … Continue reading
“Europe is committing demographic suicide, systematically depopulating itself in what British historian Niall Ferguson has called “the greatest sustained reduction in European population since the Black Death in the fourteenth century'”
GATESTONE Muslims Tell Europe: “One Day All This Will Be Ours” by Giulio Meotti August 19, 2017 This week, yet another Islamic terrorist attack targeted the Spanish city of Barcelona. As it was for many years under Muslim rule, it … Continue reading
GATESTONE Europe: The Censored Film They Do Not Want You to See by Stefan Frank August 1, 2017 A Franco-German film that no one in Europe is legally allowed to see has become the source of a major scandal, and … Continue reading
BREITBART ‘Disgusting and Embarrassing’ Film on Muslim Anti-Semitism in Europe Aired by Simon Kent June 14, 2017 A film which “proves” endemic anti-Semitism among Europe’s growing Muslim community has finally been aired, just days after its release was cancelled by … Continue reading
“Europe today has little desire to reproduce itself, fight for itself or even take its own side in an argument”
GATESTONE Europe’s Childless Leaders Sleepwalking Us to Disaster by Giulio Meotti May 6, 2017 There have never been so many childless politicians leading Europe as today. They are modern, open minded and multicultural and they know that “everything finishes with … Continue reading