Most Clicked This Week
- Among Klein’s “xenophobic and racist statements” were critical remarks about revered, untouchable figures on the left, including George Soros, Barack Obama, and Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar
- What many think, but few have the courage to speak: "I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs"
- Glick: Israel's transformation into the center of the Jewish world isn't just a question of demographics. Israel is the present of the Jewish people and its future, as well
- Professor Gil Troy: “Why I am a Zionist”
- Iran hopes to stoke fear that its “breakout timing” is shrinking and thereby increase pressure on the Biden administration to reenter the #IranDeal before time runs out
- Progressive Democrat takes to House floor with speech honoring Israel on its 73rd birthday
- "In heartfelt interview, Lucy Aharish describes barrage of criticism over her marriage to actor Tsahi Halevi, says their child will make his own decisions on Judaism"
- Attack on Iranian nuclear site "reportedly carried out through a remotely detonated device smuggled into the facility"
Tag Archives: Europe
ALGEMEINER Israeli Rapid COVID-19 Test Gets EU Nod, With Rollout at European Airports Next by Sharon Wrobel March 31, 2021 Israeli startup Newsight Imaging announced Wednesday that its rapid coronavirus screening device SpectraLIT has been granted European approval for commercial … Continue reading
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Rafael Bardaji on Why Europe “Will Remain Hostile to Israel” by Marilyn Stern March 14, 2021 …According to [Rafael] Bardaji, three points of friction between the EU and Israel are prominent this year….Furthermore, “a state that is … Continue reading
“The West’s predominant ideology of moral and cultural relativism has propelled the rise of paganism, as well as the veneration of the animal and natural world, at the expense of humanity”
JNS The driving force behind the ban on kosher slaughtering by Melanie Phillips December 24, 2020 The European Union likes to pose as the avatar of tolerance, freedom and all civilized values. Now it has ripped off its own disguise … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER European Jewish Population at Its Lowest Level Since 1170, New Report Reveals by Staff October 22, 2020 The proportion of the global Jewish population who reside in Europe has fallen below 10 percent according to a new report issued … Continue reading
“Calls for economic sanctions against Israel risk a costly collision with U.S. anti-boycott laws, as companies such as Airbnb can attest”
FOREIGN POLICY Europeans Pushing to Boycott Israel Over Annexation Should Think Twice by Richard Goldberg June 10, 2020 Israel’s new government, led by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Benny Gantz, may soon declare Israeli sovereignty over roughly 30 … Continue reading
“A further glance at the signatories reveals that at least 20 are socialists, reflecting their parties’ frequent significant incitement against Israel and sympathy for the repressive, corrupt, anti-democratic, and murderous Palestinian leadership”
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES 50 European Political Has-Beens Oppose Trump’s Peace Plan by Dr. Manfred Gerstenfeld March 23, 2020 Fifty former senior European politicians have published a letter against the Trump peace plan in the Guardian. Many signatories can … Continue reading
“Tens of thousands of these migrants were given free bus rides from Istanbul to Turkey’s land borders with Bulgaria and Greece”
GATESTONE Europe Must Not Fall Victim to Erdoğan’s Blackmail by Burak Bekdil March 6, 2020 Turkey’s Islamist strongman, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, has threatened Europe several times with “sending millions of refugees your way.” Turkey would apparently like to see … Continue reading
“Europe today is post-God, post-nationalism, post-family and post-Holocaust—and is therefore understandably at odds with the very concept of Israel”
JNS Why young Europeans can’t understand Israeli settlers by Yishai Fleisher February 13, 2020 …In my experience, this incomprehension of Jewish yearning for the land of Israel is a recurring phenomenon with young Europeans—the standard answers about Zionism simply do … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Inconvenient Murders by Bari Weiss December 5, 2019 Two years ago, a 27-year-old man named Kobili Traoré walked into the Paris apartment of a 65-year-old kindergarten teacher named Sarah Halimi. Mr. Traoré beat Ms. Halimi and stabbed … Continue reading
Imagine, if Iran does this to their own people, how would they deal with the Jews? Yet the world stands silent.
CNBC Iran’s brutality is getting another pass from Europe by Jake Novak December 4, 2019 …But over the last few weeks, the Iranian government’s brutality has been refocused on its own people. The regime’s decision to scrap gasoline subsidies sparked … Continue reading