Most Clicked This Week
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Israel provides intelligence to Australia which prevented mid air jet explosion
- Rick Richman: 'Racing Against History: The 1940 Campaign for a Jewish Army to Fight Hitler'
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama's #IranDeal: "an instrument used to rebalance U.S. interests, downgrading traditional allies like Israel, as well as Saudi Arabia, and upgrading Iran"
- Abbas: "I'm writing off Washington"; Haley: "I will not shut up" [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
Tag Archives: Europe
“In Birmingham there is a suburb, Sparkbrook, which has produced one-tenth of the England’s jihadists”
GATESTONE Multiculturalism Is Splintering the West by Giulio Meotti October 9, 2017 The European Union’s official statistics on terrorism are dramatic: “In 2016, a total of 142 failed, foiled and completed attacks were reported by eight EU Member States. More than half … Continue reading
“Europe is committing demographic suicide, systematically depopulating itself in what British historian Niall Ferguson has called “the greatest sustained reduction in European population since the Black Death in the fourteenth century'”
GATESTONE Muslims Tell Europe: “One Day All This Will Be Ours” by Giulio Meotti August 19, 2017 This week, yet another Islamic terrorist attack targeted the Spanish city of Barcelona. As it was for many years under Muslim rule, it … Continue reading
GATESTONE Europe: The Censored Film They Do Not Want You to See by Stefan Frank August 1, 2017 A Franco-German film that no one in Europe is legally allowed to see has become the source of a major scandal, and … Continue reading
BREITBART ‘Disgusting and Embarrassing’ Film on Muslim Anti-Semitism in Europe Aired by Simon Kent June 14, 2017 A film which “proves” endemic anti-Semitism among Europe’s growing Muslim community has finally been aired, just days after its release was cancelled by … Continue reading
“Europe today has little desire to reproduce itself, fight for itself or even take its own side in an argument”
GATESTONE Europe’s Childless Leaders Sleepwalking Us to Disaster by Giulio Meotti May 6, 2017 There have never been so many childless politicians leading Europe as today. They are modern, open minded and multicultural and they know that “everything finishes with … Continue reading
WORLD JEWISH DAILY ‘Driving Out the Darkness’ Europe’s Jews defiantly celebrate Hanukkah December 26, 2016 After the terrorist attack on a Christmas market in Berlin, the Jewish community cancelled plans for a public gathering at the city’s Brandenburg Gate to … Continue reading
#Europe “It is the Jews who are the primary targets for terrorists and proportionately suffer the greatest number of casualties”
ISRAEL HAYOM European meltdown threatens Jews by Isi Leibler December 20, 2016 Today, Diaspora Jewish communities are suffering severe trauma as they experience erosion of the acceptance and security they enjoyed over the past half century. Whether it be Paris, … Continue reading