Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: IDF
Hezbollah cross-border tunnel has infrastructure for electricity, ventilation, communications; subterranean passage to be destroyed by IDF
TIMES OF ISRAEL IDF reveals ‘longest, most significant’ Hezbollah tunnel on northern border by Staff and Judah Ari Gross June 1, 2019 The Israel Defense Forces on Wednesday revealed a cross-border Hezbollah attack tunnel that was discovered running into Israeli … Continue reading
IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
TIMES OF ISRAEL Family searching for answers after US-born IDF lone soldier dies by suicide by Judah Ari Gross May 19, 2019 After US-born lone soldier Michaela Levit died by suicide outside her base in central Israel last week, her … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST U.S. Navy may stop docking in Haifa after Chinese take over port by Michael Wilner December 15, 2018 The US Navy has acknowledged that its longstanding operations in Haifa may change once a Chinese firm takes over the … Continue reading
“Nachal Haredi, an army unit made up entirely of former yeshiva students, is growing and is a highly trained and successful combat unit”
MOMENT What Will It Take to Get the Haredim to Enlist? by Naomi Ragen November/December 2018 …Ever since the nascent State of Israel agreed in 1948 in return for Orthodox support not to draft 400 yeshiva students—a number that by … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Hamas is searching for members of elite IDF unit in Gaza by Khaled Abu Toameh November 24, 2018 Hamas said over the weekend that it was continuing its investigation into the November 11 clash with an elite IDF unit near … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Falling for Hamas’s Split-Screen Fallacy by Matti Friedman May 16, 2018 …Most Western viewers experienced these events through a visual storytelling tool: a split screen [the Embassy opening and the Gaza riots]…The attempts to breach the Gaza … Continue reading
“While Israel is hardly perfect, its response to the Great Return March is necessary and prudent” [VIDEOS]
NATIONAL REVIEW Israel Has the Right and Obligation to Defend Its Border with Deadly Force: Would you let people who want to kill you into your home? by David French May 15, 2018 One of the enduring mysteries of modern political … Continue reading