Most Clicked This Week
- Whitewashed: "this isn’t Corbyn’s party...we will play our role in combating antisemitism until we wipe it out of our party" [VIDEO]
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- "Jewish leftists like Peter Beinart don’t get to decide who is a good Jew and who is not"
- "To prevent the death of his men, Roi Klein Z"L jumped on the grenade, and was the only one killed...As he leaped, Klein shouted “Shema Yisrael”
- Winnetka rocked by New Trier efforts to train future Social Justice Warriors
- Eilat hit with missiles from Islamic State group [VIDEO]
- The Palestinian Emirates Solution: "Arabs over the last century have without exception opposed the two-state solution, whether proposed by the British, the United Nations or the United States"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: IDF
At #UCIrvine pro-Israel event, “50 pro-Palestinian activists attended, disrupting and yelling” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Police called to escort pro-Israel activists from UC Irvine campus event by Lidar Grave-Lazi May 13, 2017 A group of IDF reservists had to be escorted out of a Students Supporting Israel speaking event by police following a … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER ‘We Need to Stop Being Wishy-Washy on Israel’; Former IDF Soldier Urges US Jewish Students to Prioritize Zionist Activism on Campuses by Rachel Frommer May 10, 2017 A former IDF lone soldier turned motivational speaker is urging Jewish students … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER ‘You’re a Liar,’ Israeli Soldiers Tell Breaking The Silence Activist in Hard-Hitting New Video by Ben Cohen May 8, 2017 An Israeli veterans organization has released a hard-hitting new video attacking “Breaking the Silence” – an Israeli NGO that … Continue reading
French police investigating death of Jewish woman thrown from window by Arab neighbor. And another Israeli killed in ramming attack [VIDEO]
WORLD ISRAEL NEWS Paris Jewish woman pushed to her death by Arab neighbor April 5, 2017 A Jewish woman in Paris, pushed to her death from the window of her third-floor apartment in the 11th arrondissement Monday night, was found dead on the … Continue reading
Hamas has this habit of “storing arms and ammunition in civilian houses–without, obviously, informing Israel of the caches’ locations”
COMMENTARY Hiding Evidence of Its Own Innocence by Evelyn Gordon March 15, 2017 I’m not naïve enough to think that better PR would solve all of Israel’s international relations problems. But there’s no question that incompetent PR makes its situation … Continue reading
Yishai Fleisher’s message to every Jihadist terrorist: “When you come to Israel to harm our civilians, you’re going to lose your life”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu calls to pardon Elor Azaria after Hebron manslaughter conviction by Herb Keinon January 4, 2017 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu characterized the manslaughter conviction handed down to Elor Azaria as a “difficult and painful day for all of … Continue reading