Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: IDF
NEW YORK TIMES Falling for Hamas’s Split-Screen Fallacy by Matti Friedman May 16, 2018 …Most Western viewers experienced these events through a visual storytelling tool: a split screen [the Embassy opening and the Gaza riots]…The attempts to breach the Gaza … Continue reading
“While Israel is hardly perfect, its response to the Great Return March is necessary and prudent” [VIDEOS]
NATIONAL REVIEW Israel Has the Right and Obligation to Defend Its Border with Deadly Force: Would you let people who want to kill you into your home? by David French May 15, 2018 One of the enduring mysteries of modern political … Continue reading
“IDF warns Syrian military not to interfere as it pummels Iranian targets in largest direct exchange between Jerusalem, Tehran”
TIMES OF ISRAEL After Iranian barrage, Israel launches massive counterattack in Syria by Judah Ari Gross May 10, 2018 Some 20 rockets were fired at Israeli military bases by Iranian forces from southern Syria just after midnight on Thursday, sparking … Continue reading
“The secretive and sensitive Unit 9900, which specializes in visual intelligence, has received some 100 autistic volunteer soldiers so far” [VIDEO]
JNS.ORG The IDF’s Unit 9900: ‘Seeing’ their service come to fruition by Yaakov Lappin May 4, 2018 A program designed to integrate young people on the autistic spectrum into the military—in fields where they have a relative advantage—is proving to … Continue reading
American IDF’er completed his service in 2011 and remains in reserves, returning to Israel several times a year for training
NEW YORK POST The American who went to war for Israel, lost an arm and went back by Larry Getlen April 22, 2018 …A soldier in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), he was with his unit and awaiting orders for a … Continue reading
TOWER New Website Allows Users to Remember and Honor Israel’s Fallen by Staff April 17, 2018 In anticipation of Yom Hazikaron, Israel’s Memorial Day, which will be commemorated Tuesday night and Wednesday, two organizations…have established a website to allow users … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Palestinian teen who slapped soldier sentenced to 8 months in prison by TOI staff and Agencies March 21, 2018 Palestinian teenager Ahed Tamimi was sentenced to eight months in prison after a military court on Wednesday approved … Continue reading