Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
Tag Archives: Austria
Jews and Muslims under proposed Austrian law “would still be allowed to purchase kosher and halal food, but only if they can prove…they are observant members of their religious communities”
WASHINGTON POST Austrian state wants to force meat-consuming Jews and Muslims to register, drawing Nazi comparisons by Rick Noack July 20, 2018 Nazi comparisons have become so frequent around the world that they rarely draw attention these days. But in … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Vienna police charge 3 men for waving Israeli flag at rally by Benjamin Weinthal January 10, 2018 The Vienna police are pursuing criminal charges against three pro-Israel activists for waving an Israeli flag in protest of antisemitic slogans … Continue reading
“Austria’s Jewish community of just over 10,000 is tiny relative to the more than half a million Muslims who live in the nation of almost 9 million, many of whom are Turkish or of Turkish origin”
ALGEMEINER Austria’s Kurz Vows to Fight Antisemitism, After Israel Voices Concern Over Inclusion of Far-Right Party in His Coalition December 21, 2017 by Reuters and Staff Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz said on Wednesday his new coalition would focus on fighting … Continue reading
Islam: Political alliance “poised to catapult Austria to the vanguard of Western Europe’s resistance to mass migration from the Muslim world”
GATESTONE Austria: New Government to Resist “Islamization” by Soeren Kern December 17, 2017 …Chancellor-elect Sebastian Kurz, 31, who won Austria’s national election on October 15 after campaigning on a promise to halt illegal immigration, will govern with Heinz-Christian Strache, 48, … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD The Rising Migrant Tide, What Merkel wrought by Christopher Caldwell October 26, 2015 …The flood of Middle Eastern refugees into Austria began in the summer. By September they were arriving at the southeastern border at the rate of … Continue reading