Most Clicked This Week
- For Tisha B'Av, this Christian "spent one minute meditating on each of the horrors done to Jews in the name of Christianity. He began at eight in the morning but by one in the afternoon, he was little more than halfway through the list"
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- "Rabbi Kermaier expressed hope that Friday’s atrocity would encourage more Jews inside and outside Israel to learn more about the Druze"
- "Israeli agents uncovered information about alleged plan by Tehran to bomb Iranian opposition group's annual rally outside Paris" with Iranian diplomat implicated
- “The nations of the world want to know what Israel knows and have what Israel has -- whether they have formal diplomatic relations with Jerusalem or not”
- Yishai Fleisher: "Twice this summer, a number of students have filmed themselves walking off their Birthright trips"
Tag Archives: Austria
Jews and Muslims under proposed Austrian law “would still be allowed to purchase kosher and halal food, but only if they can prove…they are observant members of their religious communities”
WASHINGTON POST Austrian state wants to force meat-consuming Jews and Muslims to register, drawing Nazi comparisons by Rick Noack July 20, 2018 Nazi comparisons have become so frequent around the world that they rarely draw attention these days. But in … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Vienna police charge 3 men for waving Israeli flag at rally by Benjamin Weinthal January 10, 2018 The Vienna police are pursuing criminal charges against three pro-Israel activists for waving an Israeli flag in protest of antisemitic slogans … Continue reading
“Austria’s Jewish community of just over 10,000 is tiny relative to the more than half a million Muslims who live in the nation of almost 9 million, many of whom are Turkish or of Turkish origin”
ALGEMEINER Austria’s Kurz Vows to Fight Antisemitism, After Israel Voices Concern Over Inclusion of Far-Right Party in His Coalition December 21, 2017 by Reuters and Staff Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz said on Wednesday his new coalition would focus on fighting … Continue reading
Islam: Political alliance “poised to catapult Austria to the vanguard of Western Europe’s resistance to mass migration from the Muslim world”
GATESTONE Austria: New Government to Resist “Islamization” by Soeren Kern December 17, 2017 …Chancellor-elect Sebastian Kurz, 31, who won Austria’s national election on October 15 after campaigning on a promise to halt illegal immigration, will govern with Heinz-Christian Strache, 48, … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD The Rising Migrant Tide, What Merkel wrought by Christopher Caldwell October 26, 2015 …The flood of Middle Eastern refugees into Austria began in the summer. By September they were arriving at the southeastern border at the rate of … Continue reading