Most Clicked This Week
- "Committee overseeing Ken Marcus nomination ambivalent to anti-Israel groups attacking Trump nominee"
- Classified State Department report could bust myth that millions of refugees need UNRWA
- When calls are made to unite to combat global Islamic terrorism, as in the aftermath of the Paris massacres, Israel, which is on the front lines of the battle, is simply ignored
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- EVENT: Caroline Glick in Chicago
- #IranDeal Obama administration"in its sycophantic zeal to curry favor with the mullahs" sabotaged assassination plot
- Abbas called Israel a "colonialist project that has nothing to do with Jews"
- "Trump to pick David Schenker, former Rumsfeld adviser and director of pro-Israel think tank to serve as top US diplomat to the Middle East"
Tag Archives: Austria
JERUSALEM POST Vienna police charge 3 men for waving Israeli flag at rally by Benjamin Weinthal January 10, 2018 The Vienna police are pursuing criminal charges against three pro-Israel activists for waving an Israeli flag in protest of antisemitic slogans … Continue reading
“Austria’s Jewish community of just over 10,000 is tiny relative to the more than half a million Muslims who live in the nation of almost 9 million, many of whom are Turkish or of Turkish origin”
ALGEMEINER Austria’s Kurz Vows to Fight Antisemitism, After Israel Voices Concern Over Inclusion of Far-Right Party in His Coalition December 21, 2017 by Reuters and Staff Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz said on Wednesday his new coalition would focus on fighting … Continue reading
Islam: Political alliance “poised to catapult Austria to the vanguard of Western Europe’s resistance to mass migration from the Muslim world”
GATESTONE Austria: New Government to Resist “Islamization” by Soeren Kern December 17, 2017 …Chancellor-elect Sebastian Kurz, 31, who won Austria’s national election on October 15 after campaigning on a promise to halt illegal immigration, will govern with Heinz-Christian Strache, 48, … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD The Rising Migrant Tide, What Merkel wrought by Christopher Caldwell October 26, 2015 …The flood of Middle Eastern refugees into Austria began in the summer. By September they were arriving at the southeastern border at the rate of … Continue reading