Most Clicked This Week
- WATCH: IDF Confuses Syrian Missile System and Returns the Missiles to Sender
- “The claim that Israeli settlements are illegal was flimsy in 1978 and is ridiculous in 2019”
- IDF "pursuing active campaign of removing threats as it detects them, relying on intelligence and precision firepower to deal with ongoing Iranian challenges from Syria"
- "Wiki-Israel seeks to provide accountability for the numerous and often anonymous editors who control all of the content that exists on Wikipedia"
- Under the execrable UN Resolution 2334--facilitated by Obama admin--"Israel suddenly was told that it has no right to be in the Golan Heights or at Rachel’s Tomb or at the Western Wall of the Holy Temple compound in Jerusalem"
- Meghan Markle has dragged across the Atlantic a garbage truck full of the most emetic US wokeness
- Blue and White leader Gantz fails to form coalition
- Netanyahu indicted
Tag Archives: United Nations Relief Works Agency
“In addition to cutting payments to UNRWA, House amendment would also end funding to the UN Human Rights Council and UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights”
JEWISH INSIDER Amendment cutting US aid to UNRWA & UNHRC advances by Aaron Magid September 7, 2017 An amendment from Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) that would sever U.S. aid to the United Nations Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) — an agency that exclusively … Continue reading