Most Clicked This Week
- “The first July 4 parade since 2019 promised a return to normalcy. Instead, it began a surreal, traumatizing ordeal”
- Ben & Jerry's resumes battle against Israel's West Bank presence
- “Jew-hatred has infected CUNY at every level"
- Sheffey: AIPAC shouldn't have opposed #IranDeal, they've become too Republican
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
Tag Archives: Maine
The Supreme Court rules that Maine cannot exclude religious schools from a program that gives private school funding to parents in areas without public schools
JEWISH INSIDER Supreme Court strikes down restrictions on public funding of religious schools Marc Rod June 22, 2022 The Supreme Court ruled on Tuesday against restrictions excluding religious schools from programs that allow public funding of private schools, the latest … Continue reading