Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- #MichaelOren “The American personal relationship with God is weird and off-putting to Israelis, as I found out to my dismay. But the poles of religiosity may be reversing”
- #KenLevin on #antisemitism “Together, intersectional allies have generated the astronomical rise in attacks on Jews and Jewish institutions in present-day America”
- “Movie starring Jewish heartthrob Timothée Chalamet has chapters focusing on Jewish protagonists and characters based on Jewish journalists from The New Yorker”
- “I invite Representatives Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to meet with me, a Palestinian living in the West Bank, to discuss the problems of the Palestinians and the best solutions to address them”
- "Recent flareups of violence in the Middle East are the outcome of a major policy shift by an administration that prefers to avert its eyes from the truth"
- "Saad Aljabri was number two in Saudi intelligence until, he says, Mohammed bin Salman forced him out. Now, MBS is Saudi Arabia's crown prince, and Aljabri is in exile. Aljabri believes the crown prince wants him dead because of what he knows"
Tag Archives: Dore Gold
“Israel’s coalition government contemplates redrawing the country’s borders, with America’s blessing. Senior ex-diplomat Dore Gold gives the inside scoop on how and why the status quo may not last long”
TABLET MAG Annexing the Jordan Valley by Armin Rosen May 14, 2020 … Another option would be to annex territory that prior talks haven’t succeeded in taking off the table, but whose strategic value might exceed the backlash risked by … Continue reading
THE LID Senior Israeli Diplomat Dore Gold Says Obama’s Arrogance Hurt Relationship W/Israel by Jeff Dunetz January 22, 2017 Now that Obama has been replaced by Donald Trump, those who served in the Israeli government can start to unburden themselves … Continue reading
Dore Gold resigns: “The role of director-general of the foreign ministry was a professional and personal peak in all the years that I served on the diplomatic front”
JERUSALEM POST Foreign Ministry Director-General Dore Gold resigns by Herb Keinon October 13, 2016 Foreign Ministry Director-General Dore Gold announced on Thursday that he was leaving his position because of “personal issues.” Gold, who has been a close confidant of Prime … Continue reading
“Consider that since 2006, when #BDS movement began, Israel’s GDP has nearly doubled, going from a little over $154 billion to $299 billion for 2015”
BLOOMBERG VIEW Israel a Pariah? Not According to Its New Friends by Eli Lake June 17, 2016 Many activists celebrate “Israel Apartheid Week” by agitating against the Jewish state at a rally or perhaps a roundtable discussion. This year, Dore … Continue reading
United Arab Emerates: We’re happy to do business with Israelis. But when they visit, they’ll come in the service entrance.
ARUTZ SHEVA UAE: Israeli mission doesn’t reflect change in our policy by Ben Ariel November 28, 2015 The United Arab Emirates’ Ministry of Foreign Affairs has stressed that the opening of a new Israeli diplomatic mission in Abu Dhabi does … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Staff August 23, 2015 Anwar Eshki, a retired major general in the Saudi armed forces, has made it his personal goal to strike peace between Saudi Arabia and Israel, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday. A former … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Burak Bekdil June 28, 2015 Israeli Foreign Ministry Director-General Dore Gold reportedly met secretly in Rome with Turkey’s top career diplomat, Foreign Ministry Undersecretary Feridun Sinirlioglu. For Turkey’s Islamist government, breaking up with Israel, a credible regional ally … Continue reading
WORLD AFFAIRS JOURNAL by Michael J. Totten June 11, 2015 Saudi and Israeli diplomats jointly announced that they’ve held five meetings in secret since early last year in India, Italy, and the Czech Republic. The reason? Iran. The Israelis and … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG VIEW by Eli Lake June 4, 2015 Since the beginning of 2014, representatives from Israel and Saudi Arabia have had five secret meetings to discuss a common foe, Iran. On Thursday, the two countries came out of the closet … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by AFP June 1, 2015 A long-time foreign policy adviser of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rules out the Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas as a potential peace partner for Israel. “There is no question that Hamas is part of the … Continue reading