Most Clicked This Week
- "Blast at Iran centrifuge assembly facility may have set back development by 2 years, experts tell the NY Times"
- US Justice Department: "Justice is overdue for the many victims of Iranian-supported terror"
- "The response to the free speech petition has once again exposed the intolerance of the Left"
- J Street and If Not Now sign letter to Biden advocating for, among other things, defunding Pentagon
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- “According to sources, another senior Hamas military commander was recently arrested on suspicion of collaborating with Israel”
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- “Beinart is a smart guy; he knows that for his readers to buy his thesis, it is important that they not know very much”
Tag Archives: US Senate
As start date draws nearer, more Democrats warn against Netanyahu’s plan to extend sovereignty over West Bank territory
TIMES OF ISRAEL Eight Democratic Senate hopefuls speak out against annexation by Eric Cortellessa June 16, 2020 As Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s start date for annexing parts of the West Bank nears, a growing list of Democrats is speaking out … Continue reading
Senate unanimously passes resolution by Senators Ted Cruz and Tim Kaine condemning all forms of anti-Semitism
JERUSALEM POST U.S. Senate passes resolutions condemning ‘all forms of antisemitism’ by Ilanit Chernick June 15, 2019 The United States Senate has passed two resolutions on Thursday against antisemitism, one unanimously condemning “all forms of antisemitism.” The Bipartisan Cruz-Kaine Resolution, … Continue reading
US Senate passes bill: “Jerusalem should remain the undivided capital of Israel” and “reaffirms the Jerusalem Embassy Act”
FREE BEACON Chuck Schumer Teams with Ted Cruz to Demand Moving Israel Embassy to Jerusalem by Natalie Johnson June 16, 2017 Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer (N.Y.) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas) called on the Trump administration Thursday to … Continue reading
As current administration prepares their exit, some Democrats step forward to oppose Obama’s Israel policies [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Democrats join Senate condemnation of Obama-backed UN Israel resolution by Michael Wilner January 6, 2017 Nearly a dozen senators joined their Republican counterparts on Wednesday to condemn the United Nations for its “anti-Israel efforts,” specifically action last month … Continue reading
THE HILL by Alexander Bolton September 10, 2015 Senate Democrats held ranks Thursday and blocked a resolution disapproving the Iran nuclear deal, handing President Obama a major political victory. Only a few months earlier, some Senate opponents of the deal predicted they … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Editorial Board August 30, 2015 Whether to approve the disastrous nuclear deal with Iran is the most important question to face Congress in years — yet the president wants to stop the Senate from even debating it. … Continue reading
Regardless of your political persuasion — There’s no excuse for sitting back and doing nothing. Get out a pen and paper and write a letter and/or call your congressman and senators. Tell them how you feel. Reaching out personally is … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Chris Coffey March 11, 2015 The US Senate received over 57,000 emails in 24 hours from people demanding congressional review of any nuclear deal with Iran, according to a statement from Christians United for Israel (CUFI) on Wednesday. CUFI … Continue reading
GLOBES by Ron Dagoni December 4, 2014 A bill to extend cooperation between Israel and the US, and which describes Israel as “an important strategic partner” of Washington and establishes the right of Israeli citizens to enter the US without … Continue reading
CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR by Howard LaFranchi November 24, 2014 The extension of Iran nuclear talks into next summer – with the broad outlines of a deal to be reached in principal by March – would seem to put off any … Continue reading