Most Clicked This Week
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- “The job of the Jewish people is to pray for the good of the entire world”
- Chicago DePaul student hysteria over Jason Hill "part of the growing anti-Semitic culture that is pervading American campuses”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “Whether you are liberal or conservative, if you love Israel, we share common ground. But if you support organizations that seek to harm Israel, and your declarations of being pro-Israel are insincere, we have nothing to say to each other”
- President Macron loses temper with Israeli security in Jerusalem's Old City
Tag Archives: Rachmuth
Anti-Israel Durham NC Jewish day school hires BDS activist teacher. Rachmuth family pulls their kids. Now school has sued them for following year’s tuition
JERUSALEM POST Time to draw lines and defend them by Caroline Glick February 29, 2016 At a certain point you just have to know when draw a line in the sand. Sloan and Guy Rachmuth, Jewish parents in Durham, North … Continue reading