Most Clicked This Week
- “Rashida Tlaib expressed outrage at Bill Maher's criticisms of BDS, saying he was "discrediting a form of speech"
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- "A recently released transcript shows just how biased the #NewYorkTimes really is and how little they want to do to fix it"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Controversial Israeli Artist Natali Cohen Vaxberg Arrested for Defecating on National Flag
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- “They’ve rejected every peace initiative. Their no-show this week in Bahrain should be the last”
Tag Archives: Jason Hill
American campuses: “The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated”
THE HILL A professor’s call to shut down our nation’s universities by Professor Jason D. Hill July 16, 2019 Thirty-three years ago, when I entered college, left-wing ideologies dominated American universities, and especially the humanities and social sciences. But one … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Disband Students for Justice in Palestine and All BDS Movements by Jason Hill June 12, 2019 Mr. Attorney General, On May 16, 2019, The German Parliament voted, as you know, to condemn as anti-Semitic, the BDS movement … Continue reading
Chicago DePaul student hysteria over Jason Hill “part of the growing anti-Semitic culture that is pervading American campuses”
WASHINGTON TIMES DePaul professor ignites free-speech uproar with unabashed pro-Israel views by Valerie Richardson May 7, 2019 Since arriving from Jamaica with $120 in his pocket, DePaul University professor Jason D. Hill in many ways has embodied the American dream, until he received a … Continue reading
“Hysterical children” at Chicago DePaul University condemn professor and demand his resignation for defending Israel
THE FEDERALIST DePaul Students Demand Professor’s Censure, Call Him ‘Xenophobe’ For Supporting Israel In The Federalist by Joy Pullmann April 30, 2019 Campus administrators are trying to calm down students after a week of outrage over DePaul University professor Jason … Continue reading