Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Jason Hill
American campuses: “The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated”
THE HILL A professor’s call to shut down our nation’s universities by Professor Jason D. Hill July 16, 2019 Thirty-three years ago, when I entered college, left-wing ideologies dominated American universities, and especially the humanities and social sciences. But one … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Disband Students for Justice in Palestine and All BDS Movements by Jason Hill June 12, 2019 Mr. Attorney General, On May 16, 2019, The German Parliament voted, as you know, to condemn as anti-Semitic, the BDS movement … Continue reading
Chicago DePaul student hysteria over Jason Hill “part of the growing anti-Semitic culture that is pervading American campuses”
WASHINGTON TIMES DePaul professor ignites free-speech uproar with unabashed pro-Israel views by Valerie Richardson May 7, 2019 Since arriving from Jamaica with $120 in his pocket, DePaul University professor Jason D. Hill in many ways has embodied the American dream, until he received a … Continue reading
“Hysterical children” at Chicago DePaul University condemn professor and demand his resignation for defending Israel
THE FEDERALIST DePaul Students Demand Professor’s Censure, Call Him ‘Xenophobe’ For Supporting Israel In The Federalist by Joy Pullmann April 30, 2019 Campus administrators are trying to calm down students after a week of outrage over DePaul University professor Jason … Continue reading