Most Clicked This Week
- “The attacks on pro-Israel Professor Hill were launched even though leftist thinking dictates he should enjoy triple-protected status because he checks three boxes on the all-important intersectional checklist: he’s black, gay, and an immigrant”
- Words are not violence. Violence is violence.
- Thomas Friedman and Ilhan Omar agree: We both don't like AIPAC
- "Hanukkah is a thoroughly Zionistic holiday. Not exactly a popular ideology in certain quarters these days"
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
Tag Archives: MeToo
“At least two rabbis affiliated with J Street have been suspended for sexual misconduct and a third has been expelled by the Central Conference of American Rabbis”
DAILY WIRE J Street’s #MeToo Problem by Sloan Rachmuth October 16, 2018 …Belying its pro-Israel pretense yet again, J Street already has a credibility issue; but now it has a serious #MeToo problem. “Clergy play a critical role in our movement,” … Continue reading
#MeToo “Grown women apparently can’t make up their own minds or speak for themselves. Call in the chaperones”
NATIONAL REVIEW #MeToo’s Awkward Side Effects by Heather Wilhelm February 7, 2018 …As National Review’s Kyle Smith recently noted in the New York Post, major companies are now cutting back on men and women traveling together for business. Many state legislators in Florida … Continue reading