Most Clicked This Week
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- J Street says growing influence will allow it to 'retake the reins of America's foreign policy'"
- EVENT Advance Screening by Jerusalem U on November 14 in Evanston
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- Slain Israeli teen’s uncle consoles murdered Palestinian’s father
- Detroit Jewish community has pre-ordered Israeli technology to address mass-shootings
- Lieberman resigns, last straw "apparently Netanyahu's decision to agree to latest Egyptian-brokered cease-fire with Hamas"
- "Progressives believe that progress is inevitable and that history has a direction and purpose...but such theories have no basis in history or reality"
Tag Archives: Ambassador Alan Baker
Recent violent antisemitic acts in the US and Europe are a rude wake-up call from Jewish community’s “state of hibernation”
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS After the Pittsburgh Synagogue Massacre, It’s Time to Adopt an International Convention on the Crime of Anti-Semitism by Amb. Alan Baker November 6, 2018 Who can blame the international community at large for sidelining the … Continue reading
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS Ten False Assumptions Regarding Israel by Amb. Alan Baker August 15, 2016 Israel is inundated with one-sided international resolutions, declarations, “peace plans,” and advice from governments, international organizations, leaders, pundits, and elements within the Jewish, … Continue reading
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS Brig.-Gen. (res.) Yossi Kuperwasser and Ambassador Alan Baker August 27, 2015 …The nuclear agreement with the main world powers is set to enable Iran safely, legally, and without economic hardships or changes in its rogue policies, to … Continue reading