Most Clicked This Week
- “Forward” pulls the plug on print, no doubt not unrelated to their “radical-feminist editorial policy that also upped the ante on anti-Orthodox and anti-Israel diatribes”
- "Instead of recognizing the fight against antisemitism as a human rights issue worthy of attention, Amnesty International has decided instead to ratchet up its targeting of the Jewish state"
- "The media has a track record of tenaciously ignoring the anti-Semitism creeping into Democratic Party politics"
- "Antisemitic blacks assumed that they could not be credibly charged with bigotry and were therefore free to say what they pleased about Jews"
- Liberal Buzzfeed acknowledges reality of declining Democrat support for Israel
- Pelosi awards freshman congresswoman BDS supporter with seat on House Foreign Affairs; Women's March leader Mallory opines on Farrakhan, Israel
Tag Archives: Ambassador Alan Baker
Recent violent antisemitic acts in the US and Europe are a rude wake-up call from Jewish community’s “state of hibernation”
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS After the Pittsburgh Synagogue Massacre, It’s Time to Adopt an International Convention on the Crime of Anti-Semitism by Amb. Alan Baker November 6, 2018 Who can blame the international community at large for sidelining the … Continue reading
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS Ten False Assumptions Regarding Israel by Amb. Alan Baker August 15, 2016 Israel is inundated with one-sided international resolutions, declarations, “peace plans,” and advice from governments, international organizations, leaders, pundits, and elements within the Jewish, … Continue reading
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS Brig.-Gen. (res.) Yossi Kuperwasser and Ambassador Alan Baker August 27, 2015 …The nuclear agreement with the main world powers is set to enable Iran safely, legally, and without economic hardships or changes in its rogue policies, to … Continue reading