Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Tag Archives: Ambassador Alan Baker
Recent violent antisemitic acts in the US and Europe are a rude wake-up call from Jewish community’s “state of hibernation”
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS After the Pittsburgh Synagogue Massacre, It’s Time to Adopt an International Convention on the Crime of Anti-Semitism by Amb. Alan Baker November 6, 2018 Who can blame the international community at large for sidelining the … Continue reading
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS Ten False Assumptions Regarding Israel by Amb. Alan Baker August 15, 2016 Israel is inundated with one-sided international resolutions, declarations, “peace plans,” and advice from governments, international organizations, leaders, pundits, and elements within the Jewish, … Continue reading
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS Brig.-Gen. (res.) Yossi Kuperwasser and Ambassador Alan Baker August 27, 2015 …The nuclear agreement with the main world powers is set to enable Iran safely, legally, and without economic hardships or changes in its rogue policies, to … Continue reading