Most Clicked This Week
- What does Michael Moore have in common with these two?
- “What Netanyahu does over the next few weeks will determine if he goes down in history as one of the greatest Jewish leaders of all time, or if he is remembered as a disappointment of Sabbatean proportions”
- "Broadcasting the Fatah-Hamas ‘unity’ event on official TV, the PA president made plain his strategic choice: Israel, and any prospect of reconciliation, out; Hamas, in"
- "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- #antisemitism: #Farrakhan goes on a rant about #Dershowitz
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
Tag Archives: University of Massachusetts
“It seems reasonable to ask if a family that allows its children to attend UMASS Amherst is guilty of parental malpractice”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Are Pro-Israel Dissenters Safe at UMASS Amherst? by Dexter Van Zile June 25, 2020 Parents might want to think twice about letting their kids attend UMASS Amherst in September. Maybe a gap year is a good idea, … Continue reading