Most Clicked This Week
- Jewish Cancel Culture: Brothers of AEPi petition removal of CEO for his conservative politics
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel...Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
- Hey kids, lets all play that new game, Are you an anti-Semite?
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- MLK’s Jewish Connection
Tag Archives: University of Massachusetts
“It seems reasonable to ask if a family that allows its children to attend UMASS Amherst is guilty of parental malpractice”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Are Pro-Israel Dissenters Safe at UMASS Amherst? by Dexter Van Zile June 25, 2020 Parents might want to think twice about letting their kids attend UMASS Amherst in September. Maybe a gap year is a good idea, … Continue reading