Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: coronavirus
“The pandemic also brought to the forefront things we have known existed and have tolerated for years: media bias, the decline of academic freedom on campuses, the heavy hand of Big Tech, and—now more obviously than ever—the politicization of science”
IMPRIMIS Science, Politics, and COVID: Will Truth Prevail? by Scott W. Atlas, MD February 2021 The COVID pandemic has been a tragedy, no doubt. But it has exposed profound issues in America that threaten the principles of freedom and order … Continue reading
“In the most extensive real-world test so far, Israel has demonstrated that a robust coronavirus vaccination program can have a quick and powerful impact, showing the world a plausible way out of the pandemic”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel set to open stores, gyms and culture Sunday in major move toward normalcy February 15, 2021 The coronavirus cabinet has agreed on an arrangement that will see stores, gyms, hotels, sporting events and culture institutions reopen … Continue reading
“The claim that Israel was not vaccinating Palestinians was entirely an invented story built on misleading information”
JERUSALEM POST How anti-Israel voices made a hypocritical, inaccurate story on vaccines by Seth J. Frantzman January 4, 2021 On January 2, the BBC’s homepage featured an extraordinary story. “Israel leads virus vaccine race with 12% given jab.” The article … Continue reading
With Israel having one of the highest daily infection rates per capita in the world, there are only two nations where Israelis can currently travel without being forced into quarantine upon arrival or return
Israelis flee latest lockdown Continue reading
THE BEET Taking Vitamin D Appears to Protect Against COVID-Infection, New Study Finds by Lucy Danziger August 5, 2020 Low levels of vitamin D are related to COVID-19 infection and hospitalization, a new study out of Israel found. When doctors … Continue reading
“We work together side by side, Jewish and Arab doctors, friends, colleagues. It’s time that the political system takes up this model”
FDD Coronavirus: Arab countries, Palestinian and Israeli cooperation must be welcomed by Toby Dershowitz and Talia Katz July 17, 2020 Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, good news is hard to come by. However, historical foes in the Middle East have teamed … Continue reading
Israel’s potential directives include: gatherings capped at 10 people, closing beachfronts, synagogues and yeshivot, reducing public transportation, allowing restaurants only to open for delivery
JERUSALEM POST Edelstein says Israel could face total corona lockdown within four days by Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman July 15, 2020 Due to the continued rise in coronavirus cases, the government will roll out new restrictions within the next two days, Prime … Continue reading
“Tel Aviv University think tank: Libels blaming Jews and Israel for pandemic are spreading, as crisis sparks new iterations of old hatred”
TIMES OF ISRAEL COVID-19 fueling worldwide wave of anti-Semitism, researchers find by Stuart Winer June 23, 2020 A report published Tuesday by a Tel Aviv research group found that the coronavirus pandemic has become a vehicle for an intense and … Continue reading
“The families of Bezalel and Ruth found themselves at the ‘COVID-19 Hotel’ in Nir Etzion. Last Thursday, the two announced their engagement”
ARUTZ SHEVA Only in Israel: Love in the time of COVID-19 by Staff June 6, 2020 The families of Bezalel Rafael Cohen and Ruth Shema found themselves at the “coronavirus hotel” for virus patients in Nir Etzion as a result … Continue reading
Israeli Health Ministry official says that the new cases of COVID19 across the country are cause for great concern
ARUTZ SHEVA Health Ministry official: Israel is on the verge of another outbreak by Staff June 4, 2020 A senior Health Ministry official warned on Wednesday that Israel is on the verge of a second wave that will lead to … Continue reading